What's new

Detailed pics of new POF guns!!

I know i got quoted 4 for an ruger and 6 for cq. Dont ask about M4 :(

There was a time brand new iranian g-3s were selling for 20k ... AKs for as low as 14 k... and so on... I have a bad feeling that the shit will hit the fan once again after nato leaves... i got the M-4 for 6 long time back.

There was a time brand new iranian g-3s were selling for 20k ... AKs for as low as 14 k... and so on... I have a bad feeling that the shit will hit the fan once again after nato leaves... i got the M-4 for 6 long time back.

I just dont see the point in spending over 12 for an M4. Want one so badly. Faltu ka license parda hua hai :(

How did tests off your new Gun went that MPT ?

Acceptance tests were done months ago. Serial Mass production started at June. The forces whom currently adopted MPT-76 as standard service rifle are some Mechanised Infantry units, Land Forces 5th Main Maintenance Center Command and Turkish Forces at Cybrus. By the beginning of 2015, It'll be the standard service rifle of Land Forces Command.

Oh something similar man, G3 looking 5.56.

Ohh that's H&K-33E..we used to produce years ago.

Acceptance tests were done months ago. Serial Mass production started at June. The forces whom currently adopted MPT-76 as standard service rifle are some Mechanised Infantry units, Land Forces 5th Main Maintenance Center Command and Turkish Forces at Cybrus. By the beginning of 2015, It'll be the standard service rifle of Land Forces Command.

Well we have money issues that is why we are just improving the current Guns

We should go for a lower caliber, g3 is uncontrollable at auto. And on this new model, isn't the barrel a bit too short for 7.62x51 or does it use 5.56?

We should go for a lower caliber, g3 is uncontrollable at auto. And on this new model, isn't the barrel a bit too short for 7.62x51 or does it use 5.56?
We are shot off funds otherwise we would have replaced G3 by now

yes yra, no particular store, this is the current on going rate, check fakar e alam -- i have been told Saiga .223 is retailing for 260k,

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaice. Yaha itne chor ke bachay.

PK-8 was produced in 2008.. nobody wanted the small calib..

New M4 kind of butt stock of Type 56

10509679_744616952272232_7100594628389740741_n.jpg
10565039_690167414410223_3307583852785510668_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom