What's new

Detail analysis : Reko Diq Will Change Pakistan's Fortune

HAIDER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
We have incompetent people on decision making posts. Our leaders have no capability how to handle mega projects and make deals with foreign companies.

If they agreed to reduce the share from 75% to 50% and also give up the penalty awarded than there must be lot of gold.

220 million people can't even dig a rock

picard-facepalm.jpg

We have incompetent people on decision making posts. Our leaders have no capability how to handle mega projects and make deals with foreign companies.

naah 100 rekodiks cant do shit here!!!! stop this day dreaming.... their is only one way to cahnge and that is through working hard!

220 million people can't even dig a rock

picard-facepalm.jpg
I too can't understand this paradox. Nukes, missiles, aircraft, ships, submarines .... but can't dig a hole. Hmm. It is not like they have to do with their hands or crowbars, Caterpillar can sell as many earthmovers as they like. Can also be bought from Komatsu or Hitachi if cross with USA or West.

BLA will start "terrorist"attacks in the area
Lumber 1 will send some soldiers and make some chowkis and control everything coming in and out!

in the end khanzeers will be the only beneficiary along with zardari and some baloch sardars!

Pakistan ko geet milain gey sirf!

Nigeria is the sixth largest exporter of crude oil in the world yet it ranks lower than Pakistan on the Human Development Index. The mere existence of natural resources does not correlate with development. It simply becomes an asset to the corrupt forces in the system. Best to have little hope from Reqo
Diq.

It’s simple.

Setup a small mining operation along with a gold refinery.

Mine the gold, refine it and export it.

Small scale operation does not require high level of expertise.

But I guess it’s too late. Pakistan has already signed the contract.

I too can't understand this paradox. Nukes, missiles, aircraft, ships, submarines .... but can't dig a hole. Hmm. It is not like they have to do with their hands or crowbars, Caterpillar can sell as many earthmovers as they like. Can also be bought from Komatsu or Hitachi if cross with USA or West.

We dont have the industrial base neither the skilled labour, also we dont have 10 billion $s to built infra to extract those minerals.

The reason of our situation is a collective failure and we put all the blame on civilian govt and est.

What happens if either side is not able to honour their side of the contract?

It's weird new agreement has not been made public, more weird that Pakistani aawam is not asking for it to be made public... even after suffering $10B+ penalty in litigation previously.

What benefit general public got none 50 percent goes to Canada remain 50 goes to establishment and political leaders pockets

Yup it will change the fortune of Pakistan, not Baluchistan where it is extracted from.

Sui Gas 2.

Back
Top Bottom