What's new

Destroying the Swastika - An Iconic WW2 Moment

Let me be clear AGAIN. This symbol, got nothing to do with Hinduism when it comes to its ORIGINS. Its predates Hinduism, these are all archaeological and historical facts. You or whoever can call what ever. So when Nazi adopted this symbol, just like Hinduism adopted from ancient Pakistan aka IVC, they were borrowing an ancient symbol.
Fine mate just don't call it Swastika and we got nothing to argue about. Swastika is Hindu. We don't want our holy Swastika defamed by Nazi scum or any other.

Fine mate just don't call it Swastika and we got nothing to argue about. Swastika is Hindu. We don't want our holy Swastika defamed by Nazi scum or any other.

You keep on forgetting one important thing, the symbol is not YOURS, just like it wasn't for the Nazi party. You both adopted it.

You keep on forgetting one important thing, the symbol is not YOURS, just like it wasn't for the Nazi party. You both adopted it.
Ok whatever just don't call it Swastika. Am I not speaking English here?

@Taimoor Khan and @UDAYCAMPUS, gents, lets call it a day. Taimoor is arguing the symbol predates Hinduism, and Uday is arguing the contemporary term for the symbol is a word from Hinduism. So you both are right.

Or rather you both can be right, since my knowledge on the subject doesnt exceed the last two pages.

Lets name it after the finders of the symbol - IVC3: Indus Valley Civ Criss-Cross? Sounds good? Then we can label the thread 'destroying the IVC Criss-Cross of Nazi Germany'.

Aren't these swastikas from indus valley sites? Then they are basically part of Hinduism
The Indus Valley Civilization predates Hinduism by thousands of years.
So is the term " Aryan " , these white nationalist fools end up praising brown culture ironically lol
The term "Aryan" comes from Proto-Indo-Iranian. Also, there is no such thing as "brown culture".

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom