What's new

Destroying Myth of Indian Indengious Weapons Capability

A few pictures from the East of Radcliffe

The Pulsar 220(I ride the Fuel injected version of this bike)
bajaj-pulsar-220-1.jpg

New_Pulsar_220_230609_11.jpg

Royal Enfield Thunderbird

THUNDERBIRD.jpg

thunderbird.jpg

I am not comparing Indian and Pakistani motorcycle industries only that Pakistan is the 7th largest manufacturer of MBs in the world and also a significant exporter and it was in response to an Indian guys request. Why do you have to prove that yours is bigger. Where it counts it is a proven fact that Indians are less endowed

World map of The Penis Size Worldwide (country) by Country - TargetMap

Who cares what our size is, we have the 2nd largest population with minimum resources that we have.... :lol: , but how did you manage to compare this with Motor bike?? On the horse power basis?

Assembled from domestic parts vendors except for Honda and Suzuki which do complete in house manufacturing.

One of the engine producers

AMTCPDC

hey thats good.. what kind of engines do they produce??for bikes and cars??Whats the displacement? I think I see a horizontally aligned bike engine in the slideshow.

I am not comparing Indian and Pakistani motorcycle industries only that Pakistan is the 7th largest manufacturer of MBs in the world and also a significant exporter and it was in response to an Indian guys request. Why do you have to prove that yours is bigger? Where it counts it is a proven fact that Indians are less endowed

World map of The Penis Size Worldwide (country) by Country - TargetMap

I dont know where from and why that came here...It does not have any significance here.That was a really sad attempt of trolling and I was hoping that you are somebody who knows a thing or two about Pakistan and may be capable of a sensible discussion.You are just trying to prove that you are no better than the rest of the lot.

You can research here:

Industry Pakistan

thank you for the link.It definitely seems to be an el-dorado of information about industries in Pakistan.Its just that the information is way too brief.I am interested to know about the companies in Pakistan which produce engines for cars,bikes or say,trains,ships etc...Can you provide me any link for those companies?

nissan jonga

29477.jpg

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

tata 407

TATA%20407.jpg

Back
Top Bottom