What's new

‘Denying Holocaust Does Not Make Good Muslim Or Arab’ ‘The Quran Calls Muslims To Be Just’

It is a pity that the world's most studied genocide still attracts so many people that either deny or play down the Holocaust, spending so much energy/copy-pasting in an attempt to rewrite history. Based on my own inquiry of the Holocaust, reading books that use primary sources, I have to conclude there is neither much room for any logical denial that the genocide of European Jewry did in fact happen, nor that the death toll of approximately 6 million Jews is based on flimsy grounds. The 'theories' the Holocaust deniers put forward, some can be seen in this thread, are complete garbage. The number of ~ 6 million deaths is a sound figure - academic consensus puts it at 5.7 at the moment. The numbers have been extensively checked and verified by multiple sources. Not one scholar of repute claims that 6 million Jews have been gassed. In fact, more Jews were killed by other methods - mass shootings, starvation, exhaustion - than by gassing. These are basic facts of the Holocaust, it is not even necessary to have a close examination of the matter to know this.

Last edited:
What a useless thread made by our resident American Jewish Zionist that does not even know what is happening in the ME or the opinion of the ordinary man and woman.

I am yet to met an Arab in my life that has denied the Holocaust. Some have only questioned the scale of it and the details JUST like dozens of historians from across the world. That does not mean that they deny it but the Zionist media likes to spin it that way and some radical Jews.

Anyway Arabs had nothing to do with the Holocaust. In fact Arabs hosted Jews when they were persecuted everywhere else.

Even some Jews have questioned the scale of the Holocaust. I have travelled across the Arab world from Morocco to Oman and people neither hate nor love Jews. Their problem is the Zionist entity and their politics. That's all. Otherwise most Arabs and Jews have no problems in fact they are both related people (Semitic) and close on many levels. I have absolutely no problem with Jews and I like their humor, respect their history, achievements and I have respect for Judaism as a fellow Abrahamic religion.

A Jew/Jewish person does not equal a Zionist just as well as Zionists can be non-Jewish in fact the majority of the Zionists are not even Jews.

I dont know why such a topic needs to be addressed on a Pakistani defense forum but since it has been -- i'll ask - who is "denying" the holocaust?

by the way, it wasnt just jews who were killed during the pogroms.....many nazis who were against the holocaust were also killed in the same ovens

there were Muslim countries (like Iran) that took in scores of holocaust survivors, for the record....

What a useless thread made by our resident American Jewish Zionist that does not even know what is happening in the ME or the opinion of the ordinary man and woman.

I am yet to met an Arab in my life that has denied the Holocaust. Some have only questioned the scale of it and the details JUST like dozens of historians from across the world. That does not mean that they deny it but the Zionist media likes to spin it that way and some radical Jews.

Anyway Arabs had nothing to do with the Holocaust. In fact Arabs hosted Jews when they were persecuted everywhere else.

Even some Jews have questioned the scale of the Holocaust. I have travelled across the Arab world from Morocco to Oman and people neither hate nor love Jews. Their problem is the Zionist entity and their politics. That's all. Otherwise most Arabs and Jews have no problems in fact they are both related people (Semitic) and close on many levels. I have absolutely no problem with Jews and I like their humor, respect their history, achievements and I have respect for Judaism as a fellow Abrahamic religion.

A Jew/Jewish person does not equal a Zionist just as well as Zionists can be non-Jewish in fact the majority of the Zionists are not even Jews.

i should have read your post before posting b/c i basically just regurgitated what you are saying

@Abu Zolfiqar
It is the usual nonsense we hear from the few Arab writers that are focusing on a few loud lunatics and then paint a whole people with a population of nearly 500 million people that are based in over 20 countries across two continents.

Funny that this was published in a Kuwaiti newspaper when their officials say such things openly.

It is usually movements/people/clerics/intellectuals/artists/authors etc. influenced by MB movements that have somewhat "strange" views about the ordinary Jew. That's mostly all tied to politics and the Palestine-Israel conflict. That's about it.

This is by no means me attempting to denounce the crimes of the Zionists but it serves to give another perspective.

A Jew is not our enemy. A Zionist is. That's all. Enemy at least now until the Palestine-Israeli conflict is not solved.

By Zionist i am referring to the Israelis/Jews who want to do us harm and who actively work against our interests and that of Muslims and Arabs.

Last edited:
I'm biting, but only because it demonstrates what kind of person Desert Fox is. Further down the page of one of his links is the rebuttal to the "Churchill as Indian-killer" argument:

The Facts

We asked author Herman to elaborate. He writes: “The idea that Churchill was in any way ‘responsible’ or ‘caused’ the Bengal famine is of course absurd. The real cause was the fall of Burma to the Japanese, which cut off India's main supply of rice imports when domestic sources fell short, which they did in Eastern Bengal after a devastating cyclone in mid-October 1942. It is true that Churchill opposed diverting food supplies and transports from other theaters to India to cover the shortfall: this was wartime. Some of his angry remarks to Amery don't read very nicely in retrospect. However, anyone who has been through the relevant documents reprinted in The [India] Transfer of Power volumes knows the facts:

So indians only ate rice which is why they starved? But what about the Wheat from Punjab? Oh, yeah, wait, that was being channeled to Britain in order to prevent it from choking at the hands of the German Luftwaffe and U-Boats.

This Herman truly is ignorant, and a war crimes justifier, and a British Imperialism apologist. This just goes to show what kind of person you are Solomon.

"Churchill was concerned about the humanitarian catastrophe taking place there, and he pushed for whatever famine relief efforts India itself could provide; they simply weren't adequate. Something like three million people died in Bengal and other parts of southern India as a result. We might even say that Churchill indirectly broke the Bengal famine by appointing as Viceroy Field Marshal Wavell, who mobilized the military to transport food and aid to the stricken regions (something that hadn't occurred to anyone, apparently).”

In fact Churchill was so "concerned" about the humanitarian catastrophe in india that he is famously quoted to have said "Indians reproduce like rabbits" so as to imply that it was the fault of the indians that there were too many indian mouths to feed.

Keep in mind that the Brits lost vast amounts of sea transport when the Japanese attacked and you can then realize what a pickle India was in.

Wow, a very bad excuse for the deliberate murder of 5 million Indians on your part. India had more than enough fertile lands surrounding the Indus river to provide enough wheat and other grain to feed its population. But a great majority of this grain was channeled towards Britain to prevent it from starving.

Your argument is full of so many loopholes. Learn a thing or two about the indian subcontinent's geography before coming up with nonsensical arguments to paint a mass murderer as someone innocent.

"Indians are the most beastliest people in the world, next to the Germans"- Sir Winston Churchill

church.jpg

Winston Churchill sculpture unveiled in Jerusalem-Guardian

That's correct. My morals aren't very high to begin with. But I believe in calling a spade as a spade. There isn't much difference between Nazis and Zionists in my opinion. I don't expect anyone else to agree with me on this though.

Actually many people agree with you hence the term zionazis lol.

That's correct. My morals aren't very high to begin with. But I believe in calling a spade as a spade. There isn't much difference between Nazis and Zionists in my opinion. I don't expect anyone else to agree with me on this though.

Being as you are in Germany, I wouldn't say it out too loud.

Germany has one of the strictest anti-free-speech laws in the Western world.

Churchill

Ah, good ol' Churchill...
Was there a race of 'darkies' that he didn't hate?

Forget about the holocaust as its history either true or false, but people need to wake up to safe millions of people being killed in Afghanistan and Iraq in todays time and that is in the name of nothing ,

if Germany did wrong by killing Jews of that time, then why killing by Americans in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq, etc etc is justified ..

Being as you are in Germany, I wouldn't say it out too loud.

Germany has one of the strictest anti-free-speech laws in the Western world.

Ah, good ol' Churchill...
Was there a race of 'darkies' that he didn't hate?

But Germany is still far more liberal than South Asia. And Germany does not tolerate extremist views. My views are anti-extremist, so to speak. :-)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom