What's new

Demolish illegal Bilawal house wall !!

Mind your language or else I have a better vocabulary when it comes to abuse. There is no choice between MQM target killer and a feudal. Both arr reprehensible and both must be rejected. Have a free fair election without MQM badmaashi and see how much real support you have.

Reported your post for filthy and foul language. Tameez sekho baat karney kee.

dont poke your nose in other peoples business ... pehlay khud sekho tamez phir sekhana kisi ko , support your TTP and religious extremist sympathizers where you live .. pray that they have shariat in the canadian city you live in .. Karachi has rejected such people and parties and it always will .. No votes for taliban sympathizers

dont poke your nose in other peoples business ... pehlay khud sekho tamez phir sekhana kisi ko , support your TTP and religious extremist sympathizers where you live .. pray that they have shariat in the canadian city you live in .. Karachi has rejected such people and parties and it always will .. No votes for taliban sympathizers
pak marinew bhai ap bhi thora araam se dhandhli kiya karo ab zamana badal chuka :rofl::enjoy:

try and stop us .mqm were badly exposed in election 2013 by media and as usual mqm went on terror rant and made journalist quit there jobs or live in fear
gone are those days karachi is no more a jagir of urban terrorists and sindh is no longer jagir of feudals

karachi has it will reject PTI the terrorist TTP symphathisers and spokesmen ... JI was rejected for the same ... And most importantly .. MQM doesnt need to do any thing , PTI k actions hi lay dobay gay sooner aur later

pak marinew bhai ap bhi thora araam se dhandhli kiya karo ab zamana badal chuka :rofl::enjoy:

Thik hai sir jaisa ap ka hukum

karachi has it will reject PTI the terrorist TTP symphathisers and spokesmen ... JI was rejected for the same ... And most importantly .. MQM doesnt need to do any thing , PTI k actions hi lay dobay gay sooner aur later

Thik hai sir jaisa ap ka hukum

you know karachi was peaceful and good place between 2000 to 2010 . suddenly don't know why these political parties turn guns on each other and bring it knee down . if you want peace you have to control armed political groups of all parties .

you know karachi was peaceful and good place between 2000 to 2010 . suddenly don't know why these political parties turn guns on each other and bring it knee down . if you want peace you have to control armed political groups of all parties .

I think its more to do with religious extremists & their terrorism , political parties are merely defending their mandate , turf and their people.

Look at those iron bars and that high illegal wall! Baap ki jageer samajh rakha hai kuttoon ne karachi ko!
@Leader @Jazzbot

Yesterday eve I specially went to this area. I was surprised to see that despite road being open, no one was using it. Are people scared or what. Anyways I enjoyed my trip on the road all the way to BBQ tonight. I wait for the day when these two walls alongside this road and still closed road is also made available to those, who have paid for its construction and who are the owners of this road. i.e. Public.

YOOOO everybody ive een asking one question here which every single PTI is dodging to answer why is Imran khan inciting public to break law and take it in its own hand? Why isn't he going to Parliament why isn't he going to SC? did army dissolve those institutes?

About Parliament: What has happened to gazillions of resolutions passed in NA? We recently passed resolution against drones, what happened? Besides, your beloved prime minister along with most of his minister don't even bother to come to parliament sessions. In last session there were only 6 govt lawmakers present in lower house out of almost 200. What fruits will come out if we will raise our voice in Parliament, mango?

About SC: How about other gazillions of petitions which PTI alone has filed in SC since ages and nothing is happening on these petitions? You want us to file one more to demolish this wall and then wait for 3 decades? Till then God knows how many more roads these cockroaches will block and how many more petitions to demolish them will register in SC. Just for a hint, your CM Punjab was declared not suitable to contest any elections because of his loan default back in 2000 - 01, he took a stay order from LHC and is still member of PA and CM Punjab. Around 20 petitions against his stay order are pending till date. Go figure it out.

I think its more to do with religious extremists & their terrorism , political parties are merely defending their mandate , turf and their people.
I have seen Karachi when Shahrah-e-Faisal was a single road and most part of it was deserted. Malir was a place where people would not do up and down but stay there. I have seen birth, destruction and rejuvenation of MQM. I have seen Bhutto leading a rally with Pirzada along side him, Mohammad Ali and other actors on trucks next to his. I have seen when Karachi had trams and now does not have decent public transport for its residents. I have seen this city when walking on road at 2am was safe enough for a single woman, though women were not so much independent then. I have seen the time when MQM officials used to sweep the road and clean the gutters. And I have seen the time when parchis were/are distributed by the same very party. I have seen the times of thunder squad of JI and also seen the time where Banaras was never a no go area for urdu speaking people. I have seen BB and NB encircled by black cats. I have seen the times when no road was blocked yet everyone was safe and I am witness to this city in blood bath due to umpteenth reason. I have seen the times when those taking bribes were looked down upon and such ill gotten wealth was kept hidden, the act was done covertly. And I am witness of practices in vogue today when bribes are openly demanded with impunity by not only government officials but workers of private companies.

I can safely say that what Karachi has become is due to these political parties. It is the result of their lust for power and money. Karachi has been brought to this fate by selfish business community who once nurtured criminals to support their illegal activities. Today it is the third generation of these criminals which is ruthless, cruel and inhumane. Still supported by the same category of people. Karachi has been bathed in blood by the mullahs who for their vested interest pitched brother against brother. Karachi was a place where all political activities matured, which was neutralized by Gen ZuH by introducing AH, who was once beaten like hell in Karachi University by Thunder Squad when he floated the idea of APMSO.

It is these political parties which politicised our educational system for their vested interest. The most sacred of the places was made Universities graveyard for hundreds of innocent students.

This city has been molested by bureaucrats who nurtured criminal activities to earn quick money for their own selves.

All these category of people were linked to politics somehow or other. Therefore, sole blame for what is happening in Karachi goes to these political parties.

Karachi - was a city which would awake at night and now gives a deserted look as the night start getting darker.

What else can be expected from a generation fed on ill gotten money.

OK so what made is such a evil law under Musharraf's time which is so pak saf now? USA ENGLAND and almost entire EU countries's federal governments give funds to governments of the states aka soobay and they give it out to mayors of each city and towns, who spend them in their cities and towns properly. It's simple federal government give 1 billion to NY governor he divide the money according to the most paying taxed cities to least paying tax cities. those cities and towns mayors spend the money properly. if they don't then the public of that city knows who stole the money, for example greenwich ny got 500 million dollars in budget and it is spent on greenwich if he doesn't then the public can go to state governor for his accountability. this is exactly Musharraf imposed in Pakistan. it was a beautiful law which was bashed by all political parties because it was introduced by Musharraf now they are doing politics on these favors given by Musharraf its just funny but you still haven't answered me for my question why imran khan is inciting public to take law in hand by destroying illawal wall and why isnt he going to SC or Parliament?

BTW did you guys know that there are over 5000 civilians in USA who had twice the money then the STATE OF PAKISTAN HAD IN FR "foreign reserves" Pakistan had 400 million in FR in 1999 its sad isn't it! it had only 2 weeks of FR in state bank how cheap and sad!:undecided: Now we have only 3 weeks. btw Under Musharraf's term we had 2 years worth of FR "foreign reserves"

Richest Americans List - 2005 List
Well said.
Musharaf delivered to the country but succumbed to political aides. Unfortunately, that was his biggest mistake. He should have cleansed Pakistan of these dynasties and corrupt politicians including those who were his cronies.

He was the one who got Pakistan out of the trap of IMF and now again we are in the same snare. I like Gen PM for his vision and what he did for the country, but will always blame him for letting these political parasites live and allowing media to go unbridled.

All these category of people were linked to politics somehow or other. Therefore, sole blame for what is happening in Karachi goes to these political parties.

Karachi is only the tip of the iceberg; this same problem is pervasive throughout Pakistan with the sectarian and ethnic hatreds.

The finger of blame points squarely at ... the people of Pakistan.

In most societies, there is a social contract: you pay taxes and the government provides services, including law enforcement. In Pakistan, that contract doesn't exist.

Pakistanis don't pay income taxes because they don't trust the government.
The government is corrupt because there are no institutions of accountability.
The institutions of accountability don't exist because the people themselves don't want them. Strong law enforcement would mean they would have to pay taxes, and the culture of bribery and corruption would have to change.

So, it's a vicious circle and the people of Pakistan have opted for privatization of services (education, security, power, water, etc.) rather than the normal social contract of taxes and governance. The ethnic political thugs are only an extension of this privatization.

In a few decades, Pakistan will become like Afghanistan, with ethnic gangs and warlords fighting each other over their turf.

Karachi is only the tip of the iceberg; this same problem is pervasive throughout Pakistan with the sectarian and ethnic hatreds.

The finger of blame points squarely at ... the people of Pakistan.

In most societies, there is a social contract: you pay taxes and the government provides services, including law enforcement. In Pakistan, that contract doesn't exist.

Pakistanis don't pay income taxes because they don't trust the government.
The government is corrupt because there are no institutions of accountability.
The institutions of accountability don't exist because the people themselves don't want them. Strong law enforcement would mean they would have to pay taxes.

So, it's a vicious circle and the people of Pakistan have opted for privatization of services (education, security, power, water, etc.) rather than the normal social contract of taxes and governance. The ethnic political thugs are only an extension of this privatization.

In a few decades, Pakistan will become like Afghanistan, with ethnic gangs and warlords fighting each other over their turf.
could not agree more. Very rightly pointed out.

this is straight up Article 6 because now you guys have showed along side with nawaz that article 6 could be implement on you for breaking the law or by passing the law in form of civil disobedience. It is so funny that khatta khatta thoo thoo meetha meetha happ happ..... Sir you should go to SC and Parliament only there is no other way to tackle this so stop this aieen sikhnee.

BcgW3LuCcAAGwOz.jpg

way to go PTI MPs and Supporters. #NayaKarachi !

@Jazzbot @RescueRanger @nuclearpak @Aeronaut news which you would like the most :) @pkuser2k12 @A.Rafay @Peaceful Civilian @Jzaib @Zarvan @Rafael @Marshmallow and other supporters

Not just bilawal house wall.. All illegal walls and barriers should be demolished for good ..

Back
Top Bottom