What's new

Demolish illegal Bilawal house wall !!

Bcq-KRHCUAAzXXE.jpg

شخصیت پرست عوام جو چند کالے انگریزوں کے پیر چوم رہی ہے ۔کیا ہے بھٹو ؟ بے نظیر ؟ نواز یا الطاف عمران ؟ میرے لیے بالکل میرے جیسے انسان تھے بس جسے جاھل عوام نے سر پر ایسا بٹھایا ہوا ہے کہ بس لعنت بھیجنے کا دل بھی نہیں کرتا ۔ جاؤ پوجو اپنے سیاسی خدا

political_atheist_tee_shirt-rf1f092773fcd49fea5ba9869ff36212d_804gy_324.jpg

I am not pro pti like you. But as you said u are a die heart fan of Musharraf. At least you should not talk about LAW. Who was the guy who took over gov and declared our constitution null and void?. I think It's time people should tell these thugs and family ltd companies, enough is enough. Get in the line or leave the way. It's democracy ,people's gov ,so it's people who should decide not these thugs. If cda or court orders can not be implemented , people have the right to implement court orders.even if iks party doing something wrong people should stand up for it. Now they are launching their children. Y not a Amm Admi. Constitution of Pakistan is the Law and everyone should follow it.
you know i will take this head on my son, You spoke about i shouldn't talk about law and order. like i said earlier explain your actions son explain your plan or speak with facts not emotions. now having said that ill come to the point. you said that court order is passed and if CDA isn't imposing the order then public and PTI should take law in hand may i ask you on what legal ground you are expecting us to take law in our hands and by pass government and law enforcement agencies?. make sure you answer my question why should we take action in our hand and break the law by taking matters in our own hands? since it is the responsibility of Law enforcement agencies and government.

شخصیت پرست عوام جو چند کالے انگریزوں کے پیر چوم رہی ہے ۔کیا ہے بھٹو ؟ بے نظیر ؟ نواز یا الطاف عمران ؟ میرے لیے بالکل میرے جیسے انسان تھے بس جسے جاھل عوام نے سر پر ایسا بٹھایا ہوا ہے کہ بس لعنت بھیجنے کا دل بھی نہیں کرتا ۔ جاؤ پوجو اپنے سیاسی خدا

political_atheist_tee_shirt-rf1f092773fcd49fea5ba9869ff36212d_804gy_324.jpg
how have you been brother i hope you remember me from old times we used to defend Pakistan on this forum back in the days lol miss most of my old friends who have quit this forum over none sense of little kids who troll this page day and night haha

how have you been brother i hope you remember me from old times we used to defend Pakistan on this forum back in the days lol miss most of my old friends who have quit this forum over none sense of little kids who troll this page day and night haha
whats we have left now ????????? please told me

Courts order terms this wall illegal thus demolishing it is legal.

Police is under zardari control, they disobey every order of court.

Its now peoples right to fight against these tyrants.
bhai again you represent PTI a justice movement so how can you ask public to take law in hands. why don't imran khan take this matter in Parliament? why don't they go to SC why? why asking poor public into this and why breaking the law by taking it in it's hands? just so you know that im not in the favor of wall but im just wondering why taking matter in our own hands and break law by taking matters in our hands

whats we have left now ????????? please told me
what do you mean? by the way assalam o allaykum

what do you mean? by the way assalam o allaykum

وعلیکم السلام
بھائی ہماری افواج ہماری خود مختاری ہمارا امن ہماری سوسائٹی ہماری لائف سٹائیل ہماری رگوں میں دوڑتا خون کیا بچا ہے جو 2006 میں تھا ؟ ہم ایک مریض مجبور لاچار دہشت گرد تنہا اور فرقوں قوموں زبانوں میں بٹا ایک گروہ ہیں اب ہماری اکانومی ہماری پاور ہماری ترقی ایک پرانہ قصہ ہے ہم اب ایک مقبوضہ قوم ہیں زرا سمجھو

وعلیکم السلام
بھائی ہماری افواج ہماری خود مختاری ہمارا امن ہماری سوسائٹی ہماری لائف سٹائیل ہماری رگوں میں دوڑتا خون کیا بچا ہے جو 2006 میں تھا ؟ ہم ایک مریض مجبور لاچار دہشت گرد تنہا اور فرقوں قوموں زبانوں میں بٹا ایک گروہ ہیں اب ہماری اکانومی ہماری پاور ہماری ترقی ایک پرانہ قصہ ہے ہم اب ایک مقبوضہ قوم ہیں زرا سمجھو
imran bhai i totally agree with you bhai jaan. im just trying to convey some message to some PTI kids who are just blind and full of hate which is sad, i don't expect them to leave IK i don't expect them to support ppp or pmln... all i want them to lie or be blindly in hate for army or Musharraf, They start to call dood kala and kaawwa white in hate which is sad.

وعلیکم السلام
Wa Allaykum Salam

so whats with this bozo? the campaign against the bullsh*t house should stop because this guy has a dental hospital as illegeal construction? oppose both....all support against any illegality.....bakwas house and all else....

a typical toady of the fat toad in vilayet respose may he and his like rot in hell inshallah...

This is MQM logic. Side stepping an issue in a classic way. If Dr Alvi Hospital has illegal construction, its equally wrong, no one is favoring it. But the issue at hand is the Bilawal wall.

If hospital wall is illegal, citizen of Karachi should stop protesting Bilawal wall? Can you be more stupid and idiotic than this? This is MQM for you. Favoring a feudal when it should be standing with middle class.

this whole event is nothing more than a stupid twat event by TTP - PTI to gain some sympathy in the upcoming local bodies elections ... Bilawal Bhutto nailed it in BB death jalsa to dehshatgardon ka yar hai ghaddar hai ghaddar hai .... PTI kids are trying to divert attention! Karachi will not vote for stupid idiots like that of PTI or Noora league at all

imran bhai i totally agree with you bhai jaan. im just trying to convey some message to some PTI kids who are just blind and full of hate which is sad, i don't expect them to leave IK i don't expect them to support ppp or pmln... all i want them to lie or be blindly in hate for army or Musharraf, They start to call dood kala and kaawwa white in hate which is sad.

Wa Allaykum Salam
پاکستانیو۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔

this whole event is nothing more than a stupid twat event by TTP - PTI to gain some sympathy in the upcoming local bodies elections ... Bilawal Bhutto nailed it in BB death jalsa to dehshatgardon ka yar hai ghaddar hai ghaddar hai .... PTI kids are trying to divert attention! Karachi will not vote for stupid idiots like that of PTI or Noora league at all

twat paty mqm thinks everyone is like them

baby 10% typical rant selling dead bodies and nothing else even piad commercials on barsi like it is election campaign

whole country knows now the mandate of karachi as bogus

target killers son giving tips to curb terrorism . thats a new one

This is MQM logic. Side stepping an issue in a classic way. If Dr Alvi Hospital has illegal construction, its equally wrong, no one is favoring it. But the issue at hand is the Bilawal wall.

If hospital wall is illegal, citizen of Karachi should stop protesting Bilawal wall? Can you be more stupid and idiotic than this? This is MQM for you. Favoring a feudal when it should be standing with middle class.
wait wait wait, im not a supporter of MQM i asked a simple question what give you the right to take law in your hands? you are a supporter of justice movement you speak of upholding the law, Most of you are only against Musharraf because he broke constitution according to you. Rest that guy did what was good for Pakistan but again my question is WHY TAKING LAW IN YOUR HANDS?? why doesn't imran go to parliament or SC against this wall why is he asking Public to take law in its own hands?

twat paty mqm thinks everyone is like them

baby 10% typical rant selling dead bodies and nothing else even piad commercials on barsi like it is election campaign

whole country knows now the mandate of karachi as bogus

target killers son giving tips to curb terrorism . thats a new one

Supporters of TTP - terrorist , butchers ,killers of over eighty thousand Pakistanis telling us what to think ... get fcking lost , not interested in 90 day bullshit failure change ... thank god we never bought that bakwas ... as for bogus loosers cry and winge

as for Dr alvi hospital has illegal wall around his hospital then why is he still in your party? i thought you guys speak of dream world TOTAL JUSTICE why dont you guys kick him out of PTI, You guys speak of setting the morals then why not setting it here in your own home?

Back
Top Bottom