What's new

Demolish illegal Bilawal house wall !!

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
BcgW3LuCcAAGwOz.jpg

way to go PTI MPs and Supporters. #NayaKarachi !

@Jazzbot @RescueRanger @nuclearpak @Aeronaut news which you would like the most :) @pkuser2k12 @A.Rafay @Peaceful Civilian @Jzaib @Zarvan @Rafael @Marshmallow and other supporters

What orders Sindh HC issued regarding this wall? Sorry don't know much about it..

What orders Sindh HC issued regarding this wall? Sorry don't know much about it..
A three lane dual carriage has been blocked from both end to become part of Bilawal House. It should be demolished. If they are so scared for their life, they should push off from this country.
SHC has already passed a decree against it.

Dear Awab Alvi, read about your... - Mohammad Jibran Nasir | Facebook

Dear Awab Alvi, read about your #DemolishBilawalHouseWall campaign. Needless to say it only further disappointed me in PTI. The question I want to ask you now is that would you i=also be asking #PTIsupporter to take their shovels and spray paints and stop/bring down the illegal construction of your Dental Hospital (a commercial establishment) within a residential area.

To be specific the address is D-39, Block 4 Clifton in case you have forgotten the address. The neighbours have already complained about it and the local association has also brought this illegality to your notice which you have chosen to ignore. In case you are wondering this conversation is documented. Now it is further interesting to note that both Bilawal House and your under construction Dental Hospital fall under PS-113 and NA-250, both seats belonging to PTI.

This now makes curious as to whether the PTI members sitting in the Provincial and National Assemblies differentiate between the illegality of Bilawal House and your under construction Daental Hospital. If they are indeed fair and strive for justice as the name of your Party suggests then I am sure you will be the first to strike a blow on that illegal construction of your Dental Hospital and set and example for all of us. Even then if I may add, urging people to pour out on the streets, take the law in their hands, and bring down walls under a garb of political animosity as opposed to a struggle for justice is both misconceived in law, ethics and civic sense of responsibility. I sincerely good sense would prevail and you will call off the campaign having reflected on your own misdemeanour. Pakistan Zindabad!

Give Zardari offer to pay PKR 5 billion penalty if he want to retain.

For the first time I learned that there is some issue of Dental Hospital too. Okay keep the issue but demolish the Blawal's Illegal Wall first and then demolish the illegal (if it is) hospital wall later. Put both in the list of "to do" without confusion but remember there is court order to demolish this wall around Blawal House which must be executed.

Go PTI GO, fu*k these Kings and take back what belongs to Pakistan.

This is completely unacceptable, people are accepting the slavery themselves!

im not a pro PPP by any mean, i'm the die-heart supporter of Pervez Musharraf but i have one question to PTI that why would you take law in your hands isn't it against the law? first of all its not your or civilian matter it is the responsibility of Police or CDA to destroy it, not public why Imran Khan is inciting public on this? Please tell me why with logic!

Last edited:
im not a pro PPP by any mean, i'm the die-heart supporter of Pervez Musharraf but i have one question to PTI that why would you take law in your hands isn't it against the law? first of all its not your or civilian matter it is the responsibility of Police or CDA to destroy it, not public why Imran Khan is inciting public on this? Please tell me why with logic!
Peaceful protests are everybodys legal rights.

DHARNA : 29th of Dec 1:00pm. VENUE : Billawal House Roundabout. REASON:Illegal Blockage of road

Breaking News:

PTI's Arif Alvi encircled by PPP workers near Bilawal House Karachi , chanting slogans..

there is a security threat, these ppp and mqm buffoons, can go any low to defend an illegal act !

Last edited:
Just in: #PPP and #PTI workers exchange hot words near Bilawal House, Police led by SSP South Nasir Aftab still silent spectator #Karachi

Dear Awab Alvi, read about your... - Mohammad Jibran Nasir | Facebook

Dear Awab Alvi, read about your #DemolishBilawalHouseWall campaign. Needless to say it only further disappointed me in PTI. The question I want to ask you now is that would you i=also be asking #PTIsupporter to take their shovels and spray paints and stop/bring down the illegal construction of your Dental Hospital (a commercial establishment) within a residential area.

To be specific the address is D-39, Block 4 Clifton in case you have forgotten the address. The neighbours have already complained about it and the local association has also brought this illegality to your notice which you have chosen to ignore. In case you are wondering this conversation is documented. Now it is further interesting to note that both Bilawal House and your under construction Dental Hospital fall under PS-113 and NA-250, both seats belonging to PTI.

This now makes curious as to whether the PTI members sitting in the Provincial and National Assemblies differentiate between the illegality of Bilawal House and your under construction Daental Hospital. If they are indeed fair and strive for justice as the name of your Party suggests then I am sure you will be the first to strike a blow on that illegal construction of your Dental Hospital and set and example for all of us. Even then if I may add, urging people to pour out on the streets, take the law in their hands, and bring down walls under a garb of political animosity as opposed to a struggle for justice is both misconceived in law, ethics and civic sense of responsibility. I sincerely good sense would prevail and you will call off the campaign having reflected on your own misdemeanour. Pakistan Zindabad!

amazing how mqmer defending PPP, while you have a governor in Sindh through a deal with pmln.. that is why mqm is no better than ppp and pmln !

Back
Top Bottom