What's new

Delhi Airport Metro line opens!

As of now Delhi Metro is the best but Bangalore also getting metro and high speed link between the city centres and airport. :smokin:
some pics....

Now long distance journey like air port to Noida will be lot easier.

73693169976111214784.jpg

99874836182665471440.jpg

69077514084191088678.jpg

Bangalore Metro gonna open in March undergoing trial runs...
11feb22kpn71.jpg

$1.5B dollars for this metro line and they could not afford a mechanized sweeper? ... jhaadu? :hitwall:

Heritage dude, heritage and culture we can't go beyond that! Look at the dress of the jhaduwali!!! :lol:

BTW I think she is being contracted for decorating with flowers, they should have mechanized sweeping machines.

$1.5B dollars for this metro line and they could not afford a mechanized sweeper? ... jhaadu? :hitwall:

:lol: yeah looks a bit out of place.

But to be fair broom/dust pan is used everywhere, in India we use our own version (jhaadu). It might not be economical to bring the mechanical sweeper just to clean up a small area.

i have travelled in delhi metro and its really great..only problem was too many commuters making it too crowded, but i guess thats ok keeping in mind the population and will get beter with time.

In kolkata also the metro is going under a makeover. with lines being extended to almost entire city joning almost every corner.

i have travelled in delhi metro and its really great..only problem was too many commuters making it too crowded, but i guess thats ok keeping in mind the population and will get beter with time.

In kolkata also the metro is going under a makeover. with lines being extended to almost entire city joning almost every corner.

They are increasing no of coaches (more than 90% trains in delhi metro still using 4 coach ) to 8
but on some routes they cant increase no of trains

hell T3 terminal needs 25 mins walk to gate 62 need metro inside T3 between gates :(

Back
Top Bottom