What's new

Delhi Airport: Calls for Azadi By a Kashmiri

Damn. Poor kid got so nervous. They shudnt have made her carry out this stunt. I hope she aint the one who was suppose to hoist Indian Flag in Srinagar but then decided to do so at airport.

Oh yes, a random beardo shouting slogans, India is doomed :woot:

Apparently U didnt notice random scores of "weirdos" responding to his slogan "Hum kia chahtay".

Hahaha "beardo"....I'm stealing that good sir :D

I hope this terminology aint used for Sikhs and all Hindu Yogis and other religious guys of Hindu Religion.

Last edited:
Damn. Poor kid got so nervous. They shudnt have made her carry out this stunt. I hope she aint the one who was suppose to hoist Indian Flag in Srinagar but then decided to do so in New Delhi.

Apparently U didnt notice random scores of "weirdos" responding to his slogan "Hum kia chahtay".

OK make that 10 random beardos then!

See the thing is, India is a democracy, you have freedom of speech. You can raise as many slogans as you want, protest as much as you want, as long as its not violent and as long as its not breaking any law. The moment it turns violent is when we ll start cracking down on them.

So protest on, slogan on, from now till eternity, it doesn't bother us, we are very thick skinned! But keep in my mind, the day you pick up weapons, the count down to death begins. :tup:

I hope this terminology aint used for Sikhs and all Hindu Yogis and other religious guys of Hindu Religion.

It can be used for any bearded man, acting weirdly, be it Hindu, Muslim, Sikh or Scientologist! Feel free to use is, no copyrights :lol:

Ok there's a difference b/w the shouting of Allah Hu Akbar at airport you are mentioning here than the Allah Hu Akbar this man chanting. We all know whenever Kashmiri protest and fights for their freedom they recite Allah Hu Akbar. That's their slogan. Don't Messup things, kindly. Thanks! :)

Apparently our friend here did notice "Hum Kia Chahtay" and the response to his slogans. No doubt he is obsessed with this one ALLAH-o-Akbar slogan.

I think it was Srinagar airport
Wl they got silent after Kashmiri brother said naraa e takbeer !Allahu Akbar
Hm kya chahty azadi
Kashmir zindabad,such a great and strong people

Last edited:
thats the last time he will ever fly on a plane from indian soil.:tup:

One Wani united Kashmir to stand against one largest force, fear the day when it will be actually doomed. :)
Indeed

A bearded muslim man shouting Allah hu Akbar at the airport scares everyone these days. He would be shot/tasered in western countries.

That's the sort of "Reputation" these guys have. Its because of this reputation your kind gets pulled aside for "random" security checks at the airport. Nothing to be proud of really.
Oppressed don't give a fu

OK make that 10 random beardos then!

See the thing is, India is a democracy, you have freedom of speech. You can raise as many slogans as you want, as long as its not violent and as long as its not breaking any law. The moment it turns violent, is when we ll start cracking down on them.

So protest on, slogan on, from now till eternity, it doesn't bother us. But keep in my mind, the day you pick up weapon, the count down to death begins. :tup:

I think Indian Constitution has some clause which do indict one for treason. I wonder why wasnt this guy indicted for that and apparently he was inside a high security zone as airport. So apparently one so called "mentally ill " guy is indicted under law for raising Pakistani flag but one shouting for freedom aint? This is quite confusing :flood:

It can be used for any bearded man, acting weirdly, be it Hindu, Muslim, Sikh or Scientologist! Feel free to use is, no copyrights :lol:

I totally admire your open thoughts. Seriously I do.

:lol: Delhi airport? Are Pakistanis this naive? It's was Srinagar airport and it's good thing IMO sooner or later these separatists will be dealt with an iron hand and the more ruckus the wahabis make the sooner it will be

They don't have balls of steel, it's just that they can take advantage of the fact that India is a soft state, and we don't do what we should do with their balls.
Indian army balls of steel

Attachments

• indian_army_rape_cases.jpg
    indian_army_rape_cases.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 18
  • download.jpg
    download.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 14
  • indian-brutality-on-kashmiri-women.jpg
    indian-brutality-on-kashmiri-women.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 16
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 17
What is great? Give VHP or Bajrang Dal the freedom to do the same in Kashmir...they will fly Indian tricolor all over Srinagar.

That is Srinagar Airport and Not Delhi

1.35 billion vs few hundreds ! Indeed India is scared !

Back
Top Bottom