3. ABISS-MPA

STRATEGIC

1. LRTR
lrde-tech6.jpg

2. Missile-Range Instrumentation Ships (MRIS): MOTR
View attachment 457588 View attachment 457589
DRDO-owned%2B%2526%2BIN-operated%2BMissile-Range%2BInstrumentation%2BShip-1.jpg

That atleast 12 AESA radars.

@Maarkhoor @django @Windjammer @Tipu7 DRDO, Pakistan's best friend. :woot: That GaN is technology is a niche technology developed by DRDO, good for you. A gift from your friend DRDO. :smitten:

Say "No" to drugs.

That is one of the only industry you are better than others. lol

One Indian company , :D

Because they are failed just like a person on life support system and his family refuse to turn off.
You are repeating the same sentence it is a failed project by comparing it with a patient... Okk... My question is "why you called it failed???'

Because they are failed just like a person on life support system and his family refuse to turn off.

There are 124 Arjuns in service and waiting in Rajasthan. You never developed a car till now, talking about Arjun? Now don't say giving MBT-2000 , a Arabic name makes it Pakistani.

Therre are hell lots of countries using MBT-2000 made by China. lol

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Khalid_tank

Current operators of MBT-2000
23px-Flag_of_Pakistan.svg.png
Pakistan
23px-Flag_of_Morocco.svg.png
Morocco
  • Royal Moroccan Army – 54 VT-1As in service as of 2011, another 96 to be delivered by China with a total of 150 MBTs.[47] Orders placed in 2010.[47]
23px-Flag_of_Bangladesh.svg.png
Bangladesh
23px-Flag_of_Sri_Lanka.svg.png
Sri Lanka
23px-Flag_of_Myanmar.svg.png
Myanmar
Potential operators[edit]
23px-Flag_of_Peru.svg.png
Peru
  • Peruvian Army - Contracted to buy 80-100 MBT2000 from China. However the deal fell through partly due to the unauthorised export of the Ukrainian engine.[50][51][52]

What is 23rd march?

Anyway, you do not have a single good company neither a good university who wants to compete with you!! Only Afghanistan. :p:P

:omghaha:

Pakistan Army, India's best friend.

maxresdefault.jpg

upload_2018-3-5_10-20-25.png

Look at him, even he is shocked they won

What is 23rd march?

Anyway, you do not have a single good company neither a good university who wants to compete with you!! Only Afghanistan. :p:P

:omghaha:

Pakistan Army, India's best friend.

maxresdefault.jpg
23 March hmm nothing for u guys
Yeah U can compete with us heck even afghanistan can compete with u guys :)

I see he is laughing to see the surrender ceremony. Soldiers in Indian army fight till last man, whatever is the size of the enemy might be. Only cowards surrender.
I wonder what happened to that spirit in 62 or to those Indians captured in 65, Gen Prasad is the epitome of Gangadeshis, you can never defeat us on our homeground, the historical Indus region, for if you could have you would have done so long ago, as for your weapons produced by DRDO, reserve your judgment to the day they actually get deployed for i suspect these will go the same way as might Arjun or LCA, in other words worthless junk.Kudos Gangadweller

I wonder what happened to that spirit in 62 or to those Indians captured in 65, Gen Prasad is the epitome of Gangadeshis, you can never defeat us on our homeground, the historical Indus region, for if you could have you would have done so long ago, as for your weapons produced by DRDO, reserve your judgment to the day they actually get deployed for i suspect these will go the same way as might Arjun or LCA, in other words worthless junk.Kudos Gangadweller

In 1962 there was no air force or navy and indians fought till last man in manu fights with ten times more chinese. In 1965 there was no surrender else we reached Lahore.

Gangadeshi!!! Gangadweller. Haha good name.... Gangadeshis ruled over presentday Pakistan for last 5000 years. Murya mughal gupta even during british time.

And about Arjun more than enough has been produced and LCA was our way to build aerospace MIC. Next time you can put a pic of pakistani designed car come to post on thos thread.

Your country could not design a car till not and you talk about a 4th generation fighter??? Welcome Arabdeshi...

Pakistani biradar, we are investing in future warfare, Electronic Warfare, where we are getting success on every step. When we will jam enemy weapons or stall satellites , freeze communications etc would be a real eye opener ...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom