What's new

Defexpo 2014: Land, Naval & Internal Homeland Security Systems Exhibit

Thanks for the info. I have already registered on their website. I think last year it was Rs. 50. Anyway I knew entry fee was going to be nominal.

They allowed camera or not ?? cause this the first time I am attending this event.

Mini UGV for CBRN detection:

defexpo-sugv.jpg

DRDO's weaponised UGV:

Rudra.jpg

kestrel-tata.jpg

kestrel.jpg

This counter-IED 1kW laser enables remote disposal of surface laid unexploded ordnances, mines, directional mines and IEDs. The laser is mounted on a Light Security Vehicle made by TATA Motors. The system’s effective range is 30-250 meters. The smaller aperture adjacent to the main laser unit is a rangefinder, designed to determine the exact distance to target. The system also employs a target sighting camera:

defexpo-laser-jeep.jpg

arjun-mk2-turret2.jpg

Arjun-mk2-brahmos.jpg

They allowed camera or not ?? cause this the first time I am attending this event.
Ofcourse they allow. They haven't mentioned anything on their website that suggest otherwise.
So, when will you get there? If you want to join my gang you are most welcome.

Ofcourse they allow. They haven't mentioned anything on their website that suggest otherwise.
So, when will you get there? If you want to join my gang you are most welcome.
Sir get some updates on the F-INSAS! Also if you could talk to IWI about orders from India wrt the TAR-21 that'd be good :P

This guy! Excited like a kid in a candy shop! :D
If I was there that would be a pretty accurate description of me!!

-----------------------------------

Lazer Dazzler on a Mahindra Marksmen:

defexpo-laser-beam.jpg

defexpo-laser-jeep-close.jpg

close up on the laser dazzler shows the payload (in the rectangular box) and aiming camera. As a non lethal device, the laser effect is to confuse and intimidate potential threats by sending a brilliant burst of laser light energy into the path of suspicious idividuals. THe effective range of the system is 50-250 meters.

Concept

The latest design PA2 of aircraft carrier developed by DCNS displayed at DEFEXPO

That's actually an export design of DCNS now, which was offered to Brazil too. The first concept is a CATOBAR version of the Queen Elizabeth class carrier and actually was meant to be bought by the French navy, that however is more than unlikely today with budget cuts.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom