What's new

Defence.pk @ Tribune.com.pk

I don't think women are good for combat role, neither is their presence good for the team cohesion. It is will reduce the whole brotherhood enjoyed in a combat team and will lead to competition among male members for the female attention.

I don't think women are good for combat role, neither is their presence good for the team cohesion. It is will reduce the whole brotherhood enjoyed in a combat team and will lead to competition among male members for the female attention.
Tell that to the USAF, RAF , RAAF and every other modern society... and now the PAF.
Sadly some nations are still stuck in that archaic thought process from medieval ages so therefore have excuses on women's inability.

Shut up, fool.

...you may not remember...but when I joined this forum...you gave me a lot of information on US and UK school, where I am trying to get in...hence I would not use the same language...I ask you to ignore me and not quote me again.

Tell that to the USAF, RAF , RAAF and every other modern society... and now the PAF.
Sadly some nations are still stuck in that archaic thought process from medieval ages so therefore have excuses on women's inability.

This is not equality...it is in the name of equality bringing down the standards of the whole combat effectiveness. You took the example of USAF, RAF , RAAF....in spite of allowing the women two years ago..there are no women in US marine or seals ...and there is still debate going in US on the effect of a female on team cohesion.

As far I know...I have talked with lot of army personal...their response is the same as mine.

k, dont keep them in the Indian forces then k?

You are right on all fronts in fact right here in the states the debate is still on whether or not women should even be allowed in combat situations. Afaik only the Israelis have allowed this in the world so far but units in the IDF with female fighters have reported far greater casualties amongst both men and women then only male units. Here's one recent article on the subject which mentions many aspects and you can find more if you google "mixed sex idf units higher casualties". Women's combat roles in Israel Defense Forces exaggerated, military traditionalists say - Washington Times

In the name of modernity a country should not risk military effectiveness. All those countries have very limited roles for females, as it should be.

...you may not remember...but when I joined this forum...you gave me a lot of information on US and UK school, where I am trying to get in...hence I would not use the same language...I ask you to ignore me and not quote me again.

This is not equality...it is in the name of equality bringing down the standards of the whole combat effectiveness. You took the example of USAF, RAF , RAAF....in spite of allowing the women two years ago..there are no women in US marine or seals ...and there is still debate going in US on the effect of a female on team cohesion.

As far I know...I have talked with lot of army personal...their response is the same as mine.

You are right and since you are trying to avoid the last issue although you did kind of allude to it, I will put it out there bluntly. There is also the factor of sex and how having a bunch of men around a few women will lead to men competing to sleep with the few women they have access to while on tour.

Female attention maybe in indian army but in PA army female soldiers are given respect of a sister or mother.

If you ask me for advice that i can give from my experience, i will still give it to you. I just cannot tolerate ignorance. Learn to keep your mind open. It will help most when you go for travels far across the seas.

Female attention maybe in indian army but in PA army female soldiers are given respect of a sister or mother.

So in PA there are no men :lol: Give that lesson to a 5 year old boy, not to me...:lol: again on 'sister and mother' comment

Back
Top Bottom