What's new

Defence.pk Needs Your Help

Those types of enjoyable paid insults usually involve certain activities in Las Vegas, not online! :D

You would be surprised what can be achieved with skype. But Cheng you are going to donate are you not this time?

You would be surprised what can be achieved with skype. But Cheng you are going to donate are you not this time?

Hey, it is not like I am somebody important or something! :D

Remember these words of yours? "What you say is true but does not follow but allows you one more chance to bite at the heels of a TT. As such your statement appears to be self serving."

I can say the truth just fine either way! :P

10% completion on donation status and we need it asap by Thursday.

Hey, it is not like I am somebody important or something! :D

Remember these words of yours? "What you say is true but does not follow but allows you one more chance to bite at the heels of a TT. As such your statement appears to be self serving."

I can say the truth just fine either way! :P

I don't quite know what you mean. I do not know if and or when I said what you state. I think we have to face ground realities mate elite membership is about the limit for us. We simply ruffle too many feathers. But you shouldn't feel inadequate. In debates I rank myself only maybe behind Agno. I do not need a colour to validate me and or my posts. The fact that I have reached my level of seniority certainly does not prevent me from donating. If I wanted colours that that badly I would set my own site up. Now back to topic I am only pulling your leg about donations because I know you can well afford to contribute. But I look forward to you donating on this occasion

Webby is nowhere close to being a Shoaib Mansoor, Asim is not Atif Aslam and Agnostic is no Fawad Khan... We don't even have an Iman Ali as an administrator .... no reason for the ISI to be generous :P

Would be better if you would have said ''Iman Ali as a moderator*

BTW
"Zakii" means in Arabic "smart":smokin:

I know, I had a friend from Saudi Arabia during college days who used to interpret the meaning of my name as "Intelligent". But my name was derived from the Quranic verse and that means "Pure / Purify"

Back to topic :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom