What's new

Defence Budget likely to see 10 percent hke to $56 bn

Lol look who is saying what !!! And u need to look at this number 56 Billion Dollars per year and compare it with loans you begged to US for single engine 70s tech fighter Jets. Which sadly your Only best front line fighter

and that single engine fighter jet is more than enough to dismantle your poorly trained pilots with fighter jets same like those 2 fighter jets from which one was crash down and second was shot down by Pakistan during kargil war and that attack helicopter too which was shot down by Pakistan after which the world's most poorly trained IAF didn't came out from their shell, Kid.

As far as begging is concerned India is the world largest USAID recipient since 2000 and if you request than I can prove it right away.

Hopefully the Navy's long overdue acquisition gets somewhere
2rnilh1.jpg

And the Army's Tracked SPG deal gets cleared
2lkcj6a.jpg

Lol, I don't know from where does the author digs these figures from , from his rear ? Most likely !

India s Defence budget this time was 38 billion USD, as 10% hike means , ~42 billion USD.

India has never been aggressor.India has poverty & economy inside to think about unlike our first world unicorn neighbor which posses world's most powerful nukes..BTW India also has no first use policy of nuke..
Whether Chinese or not if you attack you will be shown aukaaad.India won't ever attack you first..
So long as one thinks his own claim is all legitimate, no one can possibly be an aggressor. He is just rightfully taking what is rightfully his.

Still with few squadrons of 70s tech single engine fighter we are proving invincible against your more than 250 dobule engines high-tech fighters. Pretty impressive nah ?
And keep in mind, you lot have only 5 years more to troll us with those economic and financial crisis remarks. 5 years.
Ya !! Damn right, after five years "Pakistan ki Naliyon me Dollar Bahenge".. keep ready that famous begging bowl to fetch some dollars from those drains. Poor guys living in fantasy dreaming something miracle to happen ..

Lol, I don't know from where does the author digs these figures from , from his rear ? Most likely !

India s Defence budget this time was 38 billion USD, as 10% hike means , ~42 billion USD.

Duh!

http://www.livemint.com/Politics/9w...jumps-to-fourth-spot-in-defence-spending.html

Mint was launched in collaboration with The Wall Street Journal on 1 February 2007, with the Journal's former deputy managing editor, Raju Narisetti as its founding editor

temcbvgftrf.png

Still with few squadrons of 70s tech single engine fighter we are proving invincible against your more than 250 dobule engines high-tech fighters. Pretty impressive nah ?
And keep in mind, you lot have only 5 years more to troll us with those economic and financial crisis remarks. 5 years.
Actually it's the other way around. The next 5 years will be your best years with all the infrastructure spending under CPEC pushing your growth to 5-6.5%. Once the roads and the power plants are completed, the growth will taper down again with a lot of accumulated debt, distorted trade balance with China and balance of payment issues.
Building roads and power plants will not enhance your competitiveness. Electricity availability will support the textile industry somewhat which is your only major export but you have already lost the textile game to BD and Vietnam even with the GSP+ status.

Anti national khangress ate away all defense budgets.
Need to get back on track ASAP.
NaMo :cheers:

Who voted the so called Anti national khangress in?

Pakistani citizens or Indian citizens?

I knew your month you were born in = April.
Now I know even the date!
Lol

Did you see any such word as " avalanche" in the tweet?
That data contains deaths from Sia chin glacier incident and the recent avalanche, plus terrorist attacks in Kashmir, Assam and NE region. Plus there was 2-3 death reported from some other conflicts.

I think Modi should be blamed for all this. :coffee: Because he is Modi and we hate him coz we represent the other side of Bhakt gang, Right ? @ashok321

Who voted the so called Anti national khangress in?

Pakistani citizens or Indian citizens?

I knew your month you were born in = April.
Now I know even the date!
Lol
You are an idiot & be gullible by some third class chap tweet or posts..Go through terrorism portal & fatality report first..

That data contains deaths from Sia chin glacier incident and the recent avalanche, plus terrorist attacks in Kashmir, Assam and NE region. Plus there was 2-3 death reported from some other conflicts.

I think Modi should be blamed for all this. :coffee: Because he is Modi and we hate him coz we represent the other side of Bhakt gang, Right ? @ashok321

ERRR!

-11 frivolous & flippant ID trying to convince me?

DABBA Ignored right away!

You are an idiot & be gullible by some third class chap tweet or posts..Go through terrorism portal & fatality report first..

Who voted congress in every five years for 6 decades?
Moron Indians?

Foreign media/observers add internal security expenditure to MoD. Thus the difference.

and that single engine fighter jet is more than enough to dismantle your poorly trained pilots with fighter jets same like those 2 fighter jets from which one was crash down and second was shot down by Pakistan during kargil war and that attack helicopter too which was shot down by Pakistan after which the world's most poorly trained IAF didn't came out from their shell, Kid.

As far as begging is concerned India is the world largest USAID recipient since 2000 and if you request than I can prove it right away.
U have serious problem with history kid. Go read the books who kept his mouth and back shut while Indian Airforce pounding ur solders in Kargil. U sacrificed poor people . And we train many best sukois operating nations for many years. Our fleet strength is huge in what ever comparison u can count on . Keep saying these stuff so you won't get upset and get retard of helplessness of the reality.

One fool abpve said "Just wait for 5 years you will see" I think this kid got brainwashed by JF17 fan boys and it block420 of Chinese. But you forgetting Each and every year Indian Airforce getting Upgraded with the best technology available all around the world. We are looking at 200+ F16/18/Gripin along with 120 Tejas,more rafale ,more Su30 MKI . Our own AMCA MK2 FGFA/PakFa . Lol wait for 5 years you will be like North Korea and we will be like Russia in Airforce firepower.

Good luck with your greatest of all fighters jet invention called F16 PAF . PAF because except you no one give such important to F16 . All either have F18 ,F15 F35 as Front line fighters if they want decent security in air.u just wait for someone to throw what ever they used .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom