What's new

Deescalation - an important step we can achieve right here

Reaction score
Country
India
There is very little disagreement that win or lose, neither side be happy after a war. Without getting into the right/wrongness of any side, look at Aleppo...surely everyone agrees we cannot allow that in any part of the subcontinent, whether it is Karachi or Peshawar or muzzafarabad!

It is difficult when the media is full of reports on terrorist attacks, Uri, surgical attacks etc.

But talking about dropping nuclear bombs and glass parking lots etc may sound exciting to some but it is really really distasteful unnecessary and immature.

Equally bad taste is some of the language I see about fate of soldiers. Doesn't matter which side : a web site calling itself defence.xxx must respect soldiers and their memories???

The mods here give me negative points and bans every time I make fun of China, meaning there is probably significant monitoring and feedback.

Why not use that and do at least two things:

1) ban talk on irresponsible bravado on nuclear attacks. Both countries are capable of it, we all know it. Discuss the weapons technically and technologically but not attacks !
2) do not talk ill of soldiers - terrorist nuts yes, but regulars must be respected.

If you cannot do even this stop calling yours defence and change your name to RealHousewivesofGossip

Back
Top Bottom