What's new

Dedicated To COAS Qamar Bajwa and CJ Jamali

Farah Sohail

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
First of all, ppl, please bear with me... What i will be saying...may not be coherent or precise.... But randomly written, but for sure, well thought out.. its not in anger, but after thinking rationally and logically

Today, we can officially and formally say..tht Pakistan is no doubt going in self destructive mode...and there is nothing that can stop Pakistan from destruction, because its clearly said in Hadith

Mafhoom of hadith, not exact words : tum se pehle ki qoumein isi liye barbaad huein kiun ke woh kamzoron ki sazaa deti thein aur taqatwaron ko chor deti theen, agar meri beti Fatima ne bhi chori ki hoti, tu main uske haath kaat deta.....
This is the gist of hadith, not exact words

Why dont our dear army and judiciary make a formal announcement ? Today is a perfect day for tht.. Why don these two instituitions make a formal announcement tht SHARIF family is well above law, and they cannot be punished whatsoever, even if they COMMITT TREASON, like in dawn leaks case, or do corruption, even when they are caught red handed....

So now, after todays decision of SC to postpone panama leaks hearing and NON action of army on DAWN leaks .... It can be safely said tht Pakistan falls exactly in the same category tht was warned by our HOLY Prophet ( P.B.U.H)

The two instituitions responsible for barbaadi of Pakistan, i will say it without mincing any words,...are ARMY and JUDICIARY

i am dedicating this to ..our DEAR COAS, GEN Qamar Bajwa, and CJ JAMALI.. Ok..i am not sure, if dedicating it to COAS GeN Qamar Bajwa is right or not...since he has taken over, just a aweek ago..but then, he was also part of the decision making process as Corp comm, or i should also dedicate it to our hero(?) GEN RAHEEL SHARIF ......anyways... My point is dedicated to the instituition of ARMY

First lets talk abt army........ We have been hearing tales of bravery of our army and all of us have been considering them as our saviour and our pride...but are they really as brave as we thought them to be?
After failure to act on dawn leaks, just because the culrpits were from the ruling family....they have proven to be the BIGGEST COWARDS IN HISTORY... I and Pakistanis would have considered you brave, if you would have acted against the culprits of dawn leaks irrespective of their stature ... You were busy in saving JAMHOORYAT , while you contributed directly to the destruction of Pakistan, according to Hadith, because you left the culrpits only because they were from ruling family..

I can only imagine, what would have been your reaction, if the culrpits of national security breach were ordinary people like us.. But you got cold feet in dawn leaks, hence ARMY LEADERSHIP will be directly responsible now, for whatever happens to Pakistan now..and we have already been foretold through hadith, tht what will happen

EX COAS GEN Raheel Sharif, COAS GEN Qamar Bajwa and all CORP Commanders, AAP Aaj se Pakistan ki barbaadi ki zimmedar hain...you and you are responsible

Either say u dont believe in hadith..or accept tht yes, you are responsible... Before your likes, try to teach me, lesson of democracy ke kaisy jamhooryat ko bachana zuroori tha, aur kaisy Martial law nahi laga saktay... Main sab se poochti hun, ke hum se national security breach hoti, tu kia tab bhi yehi dars diya jaata? Nahi...we would have been arrested under army act and would have been subjected to the worst kind of torture , So why not arrest culprits of dawn leaks under army act? The sole reason, why no action was taken by army here was, , tht they were rulers..so aap ne maan liya ke aap taqatwar ko saza nahi de sakte...so just recall the hadith, and think abt consequences in light of tht hadith

Aainda...kisi bhi dehshatgard ko goli maartay huay..aur apni bahaduri par fakhar kartay huay...SIRF ek dafa yeh hadith zuroor yaad kar lena...jab jab kisi terrorist ko tribal areas main maarein, ya military courts ke through death warrants par sign karein...sign kartay waqt sirf ek lamhe ko ye hadith zuroor yaad kar lena..ke kia is dehshatgard ko tab bhi maara jaata, agar woh SHARIF khnadan se hota? Agar jawab NAA main ho...tu ek lamhe ko sochna zuroor...ke iske consequences kia honge? Ek lamhe ko agar ye hadith yaad aaye aur phir us terrorist ko NA MAARA JAYE tu shayad Pakistan ki bachat hojaye...kiun ke us main hypocrisy nahi hogi..aur us action ko asal bravery samjhaa jayega...

Kia fazlullah, kia khurasani, aur jo bhi terrorist hon.. In sab ko aam maafi de dein.. Shayad Aam maafi se Pakistan ki bachat hojaye.... Kiun ke ye phir bhi INSAAF par mabni faisla hoga..kiun ke is main har ek ke saath ek jaisa sulook hoga... Lekin ruling ELITE ko HAR jurm main MAAFI aur NRO aur aam dehshatgardon ke liye military courts...IS se bari BUZDILI nahi hosakti, aur yehi Pakistan ki jald barbaadi ki wajah banay gi...

RELEASE KULBHUSHAN YADEV:
If army or the state of Pakistan, has any iota of shame or grace left in them, which i highly doubt....then they should immediately release kulbhushan yadev.. Why I say this? Because Kul hushan Yadev was an HONORABLE MAN, who did for his country, what he was supposed to do.. He belonged to an enemy state and he just did his duty.. Lekin kulbhushan yadev ko arrest kar ke bravery ke medals sajaanay walon ko sharam se doob marr jana chahye.. Belonging to India, what he was supposed to do? But what are you supposed to do, so called, defenders of Pakistan? Aap ka kaam yehi reh gaya hai ke kamzoron ko pakrein..aur ruling elite ke saath NRO karte rahein? Treason par agar Dawn leaks ke culprits ko maafi mil sakti hai, tu kulbhushan ko kiun nahi? He didnt even committ treason... The difference was...HE was TRUE TO HIS COUNTRY..which defenders of NRO are not...

I know..my thread will not be read by leadership of armed forces...i know tht., for sure.... Lekin agar kisi ek sipahi ne bhi ghalti se bhi mera thread parh liya....aur kisi terrorist ko maarnay se pehle agar usay hadith aagayi aur phir woh us terrorist ko maarnay se ruk gaya...tu main samjhun gi ke main ne apna kaam kar diya...

Now for JUDICIARY... Ok, the less said abt them, the better.... Today, the way our Supreme court has postponed panama leaks hearing, clearly means..tht they have made ground to give clean chit to sharif family, when they are caught red handed and their lies have been exposed... Today Supreme court has initiated process to legalise corruption...

There should be an ammendment in constituition proposed..to reward corrupt and punish ppl, who are still trying to earn their living through honest ppl...

MY PLEDGE:
Today, i am very clear in my thinking... I have made my pledge today... I doubt if ppl will agree with me..but i make a pledge today, tht whenever i am given an opportunity to committ treason, and make money through it...i will....for sure..becuase, here in Pakistan, only people who are considered honorable are those, who are either corrupt or traitors.... Kia pata...main bhi kisi influential position par is tarah pohanch jaoun... Regarding my conscience..tu waisy bi geehon ke saath ghunn bhi pista hai...i have no power to change the system..... Pakistan ne jab barbaad ho hi jana hai, as per hadith, tu phir hum sab apna share le kar hi kiun na barbaad hun.... aur Allah se tauba dil main kar lein ge.. I doubt Allah will be so harsh on us..after all Hazrat Umar ke zamanay main famine ke waqt choron ki saza bhi tu maaf thee....

And please mods, dont delete my thread

@PakSword @Doordie @Imad.Khan @Knight Rider @El_Swordsmen @war&peace

Last edited:
Today, we can officially and formally say..tht Pakistan is no doubt going in self destructive mode...and there is nothing that can stop Pakistan from destruction, because its clearly said in Hadith

Mafhoom of hadith, not exact words : tum se pehle ki qoumein isi liye barbaad huein kiun ke woh kamzoron ki sazaa deti thein aur taqatwaron ko chor deti theen, agar meri beti Fatima ne bhi chori ki hoti, tu main uske haath kaat deta.....

Fully agree.

So now, after todays decision of SC to postpone panama leaks hearing and NON action of army on DAWN leaks .... It can be safely said tht Pakistan falls exactly in the same category tht was warned by our HOLY Prophet ( P.B.U.H)

Fully agree.

First lets talk abt army........ We have been hearing tales of bravery of our army and all of us have been considering them as our saviour and our pride...but are they really as brave as we thought them to be?
After failure to act on dawn leaks, just because the culrpits were from the ruling family....they have proven to be the BIGGEST COWARDS IN HISTORY... I and Pakistanis would have considered you brave, if you would have acted against the culprits of dawn leaks irrespective of their stature ... You were busy in saving JAMHOORYAT , while you contributed directly to the destruction of Pakistan, according yo Hadith, because you left the culrpits only because they were from ruling family..

Not applicable to the whole institution. Some are pro jamhooriyat, whether country is saved or not, their post and jamhooriyat should be saved. Many don't care about their own life when it comes to saving the country. So not everyone in Army is supporter of this corrupt system.

EX COAS GEN Raheel Sharif, COAS GEN Qamar Bajwa and all CORP Commanders, AAP Aaj se Pakistan ki barbaadi ki zimmedar hain...you and you are responsible

Agree to a certain extent. But more than that, our nation is responsible because we are mostly corrupt people. Don't know why our Aslaf named this piece of land "Pakistan". This name is far from reality, unfortunately.

Either say u dont believe in hadith..or accept tht yes, you are responsible... Before your likes, try to teach me, lesson of democracy ke kaisy jamhooryat ko bachana zuroori tha, aur kaisy Martial law nahi laga saktay... Main sab se poochti hun, ke hum se national security breach hoti, tu kia tab bhi yehi dars diya jaata? Nahi...we would have been arrested under army act and would have been subjected to the worst kind of torture , So why not arrest culprits of dawn leaks under army act? The sole reason, why no action was taken by army here was, , tht they were rulers..so aap ne maan liya ke aap taqatwar ko saza nahi de sakte...so just recall the hadith, and think abt consequences in light of tht hadith

Nothing will happen even if they read this hadith... Religion has lost it's roots and effectiveness in our country. That's why we are in this condition.

I know..my thread will not be read by leadership of armed forces...i know tht., for sure.... Lekin agar kisi ek sipahi ne bhi ghalti se bhi mera thread parh liya....aur kisi terrorist ko maarnay se pehle agar usay hadith aagayi aur phir woh us terrorist ko maarnay se ruk gaya...tu main samjhun gi ke main ne apna kaam kar diya...

It will be read. But no action will be taken..

MY PLEDGE:
Today, i am very clear in my thinking... I have made my pledge today... I doubt if ppl will agree with me..but i make a pledge today, tht whenever i am given an opportunity to committ treason, and make money through it...i will....for sure..becuase, here in Pakistan, only people who are considered honorable are those, who are either corrupt or traitors.... Kia pata...main bhi kisi influential position par is tarah pohanch jaoun... Regarding my conscience..tu waisy bi geehon ke saath ghunn bhi pista hai...i have no power to change the system..... Pakistan ne jab barbaad ho hi jana hai, as per hadith, tu phir hum sab apna share le kar hi kiun na barbaad hun.... aur Allah se tauba dil main kar lein ge.. I doubt Allah will be so harsh on us..after all Hazrat Umar ke zamanay main famine ke waqt choron ki saza bhi tu maaf thee....

We should be responsible for our own actions. This life is short.. Just spend clean life and expect good from Allah rather then do what others do and expect...

The best solution is migration.

@Farah Sohail I agree with you 100 percent :tup:
And what you said Triggered my emotional so badly that I been radicalized by post. Here we are Loving our Army and why shouldn't its our last hope to defend our country but can it be brave enough to take these corrupt devils i can't see it happening for timing being. I will die for my country no doubt but i will die first cleaning this corruption first and before i die i will take these corrupt elite with me to grave. dying for the right cause is better than dying in home

Last edited:
First of all, ppl, please bear with me... What i will be saying...may not be coherent or precise.... But randomly written, but for sure, well thought out.. its not in anger, but after thinking rationally and logically

This is the gist of hadith, not exact words

Why dont our dear army and judiciary make a formal announcement ? Today is a perfect day for tht.. Why don these two instituitions make a formal announcement tht SHARIF family is well above law, and they cannot be punished whatsoever, even if they COMMITT TREASON, like in dawn leaks case, or do corruption, even when they are caught red handed....

The two instituitions responsible for barbaadi of Pakistan, i will say it without mincing any words,...are ARMY and JUDICIARY

i am dedicating this to ..our DEAR COAS, GEN Qamar Bajwa, and CJ JAMALI.. Ok..i am not sure, if dedicating it to COAS GeN Qamar Bajwa is right or not...since he has taken over, just a aweek ago..but then, he was also oart of the decision making process as Corp comm, or should i have dedicated it to our hero(?) GEN RAHEEL SHARIF ...also......anyways... My point is dedicated to the instituition of ARMY

After failure to act on dawn leaks, just because the culrpits were from the ruling family....they have proven to be the BIGGEST COWARDS IN HISTORY... I and Pakistanis would have considered you brave, if you would have acted against the culprits of dawn leaks irrespective of their stature ... You were busy in saving JAMHOORYAT , while you contributed directly to the destruction of Pakistan, according yo Hadith, because you left the culrpits only because they were from ruling family..

I can only imagine, what would have been your reaction, if the culrpits of national security breach were ordinary people like us.. But you got cold feet in dawn leaks, hence ARMY LEADERSHIP will be directly responsible now, for whatever happens to Pakistan now..and we have already been foretold through hadith, tht what will happen

Aainda...kisi bhi dehshatgard ko goli maartay huay..aur apni bahaduri par fakhar kartay huay...SIRF ek dafa yeh hadith zuroor yaad kar lena...jab jab kisi terrorist ko tribal areas main maarein, ya military courts ke through death warrants par sign karein...sign kartay waqt sirf ek lamhe ko ye hadith zuroor yaad kar lena..ke kia is dehshatgard ko tab bhi maara jaata, agar woh SHARIF khnadan se hota? Agar jawab NAA main ho...tu ek lamhe ko sochna zuroor...ke iske consequences kia honge? Ek lamhe ko agar ye hadith yaad aaye aur phir us terrorist ko NA MAARA JAYE tu shayad Pakistan ki bachat hojaye...kiun ke us main hypocrisy nahi hogi..aur us action ko asal bravery samjhaa jayega...

Kia fazlullah, kia khurasani, aur jo bhi terrorist hon.. In sab ko aam maafi de dein.. Shayad Aam maafi se Pakistan ki bachat hojaye.... Kiun ke ye phir bhi INSAAF par mabni faisla hoga..kiun ke is main har ek ke saath ek jaisa sulook hoga... Lekin ruling ELITE ko HAR jurm main MAAFI aur NRO aur aam dehshatgardon ke liye military courts...IS se bari BUZDILI nahi hosakti, aur yehi Pakistan ki jald barbaadi ki wajah banay gi...

RELEASE KULBHUSHAN YADEV:
If army or the state of Pakistan, has any iota of shame or grace left in them, which i highly doubt....then they should immediately release kulbhushan yadev.. Why I say this? Because Kul hushan Yadev was an HONORABLE MAN, who did for his country, what he was supposed to do.. He belonged to an enemy state and he just did his duty.. Lekin kulbhushan yadev ko arrest kar ke bravery ke medals sajaanay walon ko sharam se doob marr jana chahye.. Belonging to India, what he was supposed to do? But what are you supposed to do, so called, defenders of Pakistan? Aap ka kaam yehi reh gaya hai ke kamzoron ko pakrein..aur ruling elite ke saath NRO karte rahein? Treason par agar Dawn leaks ke culprits ko maafi mil sakti hai, tu kulbhushan ko kiun nahi? He didnt even committ treason... The difference was...HE was TRUE TO HIS COUNTRY..which defenders of NRO are not...

Now for JUDICIARY... Ok, the less said abt them, the better.... Today, the way our Supreme court has postponed panama leaks hearing, clearly means..tht they have made ground to give clean chit to sharif family, when they are caught red handed and their lies have been exposed... Today Supreme court has initiated process to legalise corruption...

There should be an ammendment in constituition proposed..to reward corrupt and punish ppl, who are still trying to earn their living through honest ppl...

MY PLEDGE:

And please mods, dont delete my thread

@PakSword @Doordie @Imad.Khan @Knight Rider @El_Swordsmen @war&peace
Its not the job of COAS to apprehend PM, you have judiciary for that.
Secondly we only go after symbolic problems never try to eradicate the deep rooted problem. Corruption is not something only PM is doing, each and everyone is involved in one way or the other.
Unless we have a nation of corruption free people or at least a majority of such people, likes of Nawaz Sharif or Zardaris will become obsolete.

I heard some where that good religious scholars hated to become Qazi of Kings.

The criteria of designations is that the people who run away from designations are probably more qualified for these.

But here situation is opposite.
People distribute sweets when their sons become judges. Although they should mourn that their sons are going to pass through more strict accountability before Allah.

Politicians go to people asking them for votes. Although people should go to politicians asking them to stand for them and promise to vote.

Go to hell as many of you judges and lawyers and political figures and govt officers there is ample space in hell.

Secondly we only go after symbolic problems never try to eradicate the deep rooted problem. Corruption is not something only PM is doing, each and everyone is involved in one way or the other.
Unless we have a nation of corruption free people or at least a majority of such people, likes of Nawaz Sharif or Zardaris will become obsolete.
In what capacity previous COAS gave this statement
http://www.dawn.com/news/1253087

Also, corrouption was at minimum levels until Zia's era. The elections without parties gave birth to this meance and Ganja.

Oh please, ye dars sunte sunte thak gaye hain....

ok...who arrested Kulbhushan yadev? judiciary? police? Nawaz Sharif? who spoke mostly, in the pressconference, after kulbhushan's arrest? Asim Bajwa or IG police?... before yu remind me, tht Parvez Rasheed was also in tht pressconference..well he was as a showpiece there.while Asim Bajwa did most of the talking... and proudly claimed ISI did it...
Why was Kulbhushan yadev arrested? what was his fault? tht he worked against Pakistan? ermm...wasn't he an Indian citizen? he did what he was supposed to do.... why they cant arrest traitors, working against Pakistan, who are Pakistani citizens? when ISI can arrest kulbhushan yadev, on its own, why they cant arrest culprits of dawn leaks, under the same army act, under which they arrested kulbhushan? let me tell you..because culrpits were from ruling family...had it been anyone of us, we would now have been in an ISI torture cell.. now again recall the hadith, which I mentioned..

who did NRO with Benazir? Me, or anyone of us? who brought Benazir back through NRO, after accusing her of corruption, for many years? I am sure, it was none of us.. let me remind you, it was COAS Gen Parvez Musharraf and DG ISI, Gen Kiyani, of tht time... who let Nawaz Sharif go to KSA, after he was in jail? who did deal with KSA? let me remind you again... it was none of us..but COAS of tht time... Gen Parvez Musharraf..

So, in short, this corrupt system has been brought upon us, by our army leadership..and now when we expect them to act against traitors..they conveniently say...its not our job...Waah waah...yes, bringing and enforcing NRO upon us, was surely your job

In what capacity previous COAS gave this statement
Its a general statement, can be used for everything. Still it wasn't his job to issue such statements.

Oh please, ye dars sunte sunte thak gaye hain....

ok...who arrested Kulbhushan yadev? judiciary? police? Nawaz Sharif? who spoke mostly, in the pressconference, after kulbhushan's arrest? Asim Bajwa or IG police?... before yu remind me, tht Parvez Rasheed was also in tht pressconference..well he was as a showpiece there.while Asim Bajwa did most of the talking... and proudly claimed ISI did it...
Why was Kulbhushan yadev arrested? what was his fault? tht he worked against Pakistan? ermm...wasn't he an Indian citizen? he did what he was supposed to do.... why they cant arrest traitors, working against Pakistan, who are Pakistani citizens? when ISI can arrest kulbhushan yadev, on its own, why they cant arrest culprits of dawn leaks, under the same army act, under which they arrested kulbhushan? let me tell you..because culrpits were from ruling family...had it been anyone of us, we would now have been in an ISI torture cell.. now again recall the hadith, which I mentioned..
Apparently corruption and espionage are similar things to you, So ISI should send PM home packing.
Also ISI does not inform PM or politicians about the details of Spies being arrested, the current statement of Sartaj Aziz is another example here.

Its a general statement, can be used for everything. Still it wasn't his job to issue such statements.

Apparently corruption and espionage are similar things to you, So ISI should send PM home packing.
Also ISI does not inform PM or politicians about the details of Spies being arrested, the current statement of Sartaj Aziz is another example here.
Is recent national security breach a.k.a "Dawn leaks", espionage or corrouption?

who did NRO with Benazir? Me, or anyone of us? who brought Benazir back through NRO, after accusing her of corruption, for many years? I am sure, it was none of us.. let me remind you, it was COAS Gen Parvez Musharraf and DG ISI, Gen Kiyani, of tht time... who let Nawaz Sharif go to KSA, after he was in jail? who did deal with KSA? let me remind you again... it was none of us..but COAS of tht time... Gen Parvez Musharraf..

So, in short, this corrupt system has been brought upon us, by our army leadership..and now when we expect them to act against traitors..they conveniently say...its not our job...Waah waah...yes, bringing and enforcing NRO upon us, was surely your job
They did blunders in past and you want them to do it all over again. What kind of intelligent move is that?

Is recent national security breach espionage or corrouption?
What is a security breach? Lol A mere statement is breach of security not the ISIS sympathizers sitting in capital of the country.

Apparently treason and violating national security is not a punishable crime, according to you...

forget PM.. is ANY ONE CULPRIT arrested in dawn leaks case? ok..let me refresh your memory.. it wasn't I or anyone on this forum, who called tht story planted, and a breach of national security... it was ISPR pressrelease, after Corps Comm conference.... so Kulbhushan yadev worked against the interests of Pakistan, he got arrested... rulers planted a false story, after sensitive NSC meeting, which was called national security breach by Coprs Comm, they get NRO, and Aaam maafi... fair enough

They did blunders in past and you want them to do it all over again. What kind of intelligent move is that?

What is a security breach? Lol A mere statement is breach of security not the ISIS sympathizers sitting in capital of the country.
So Core Commanders were drunk at the moment when they released the press relese or only Asim Bajwa was?

Person who took money from Osama Bin Laden in 90s is also sitting in PM's house

I was telling you guys that this day will come when insafi like minded start bashing Army as well.
It's us bhai logo it's us who are responsible what we are in now stop blaming institutions they are not angles neither saints what they doing is under constitution They didn't forced you or me to vote this or that party.

Back
Top Bottom