What's new

“Death Star” response from US would lock Russia out of 5G, advanced chips

But people like @F-22Raptor , the OP who started this thread, Believe all these lies.

@F-22Raptor why did you start this thread AND THEN START DUCKING? People are proving you wrong now ,cuz maybe US gov pays you to post propaganda on PDF, i dunno, just a guess, b ut why are you hiding? i havent seen you post since your original post on this thread, you afraid some of these PDF members will cook your bad arguments and propaganda? c'mon bro, do better in 2022!
he is typical low IQ indian troll hiding behind US flag like aziqbal hides behind UK flag. Some people are so embarassed of their own country they fanboy for another country instead

this thread is about Russia and they have three fab one is a 900 nanometer, another one is 65-180nanometer and the last one is 65nanometer . and as fa as I'm concerned they are enough for military purpose
china have several 20nm fab belonging to Samsung, Tsinghua group,
Chanxin Memory have a 17 and 19nm fab
SMIC have working 14 and 8 nm and they are working on a new fab that can produce 10, 12 and 14 nm

Last edited:
Taiwanese could've shut down our industry with a stroke of a pen any day for the last 15 years.

Did they?

If Taiwanese didn't do that for themselves, why would they do that for Uncle Sam?

Back
Top Bottom