What's new

Dear Pakistanis your attention please (future of Indian posting).

Well he was on there explaining how our ban was unfair and we were emotional. I called him out and said it's either them or us you decide. He said he won't post anymore about it . So it's settled.

Aman ka Tamasha people are spreading Indian narrative on PDF.

There is a pattern and a method for this imposed madness to create disharmony and disunity among Pakistanis.

@Norwegian laughed at me when i said Kashmiris should start jihad against India. Why is he allowed to go free with his narrative on PDF?

@Arsalan 345 insan bano insan. Tarek Fateh bannai ka itna hi shauq hai to niklo yahan sai

@waz look at his words.do you remember he is the same person who was abusing openly in 2018? Also austerlitz was banned due to his comments.seems like these keyboard warriors come everyday to talk about war like it's a joke.ask him to go to India and face indian forces.i have seen enough of his mard e momin post.

I think he deserves a permanent ban. He is a shady character

This is not something that has happened only once or twice. There is a continuous pattern

I can open a new thread based on only your abusing on different threads.do you want me to insult you? You are not a mod and can't take decision.thank God we don't have people like you as mods otherwise everyone on this forum will left.you are a typical jehadi mindset coward sitting and typing on keyboard.you know nothing about war.you overrated everyone.you overrated Hasan Ali as well.look where is he now.typical mentality.

Bhai, he was the same guy who was spreading indian propaganda of shooting down our F-16. If I remember correctly, he got his negative ratings after multiple warning by TT's, to not spread indian propaganda.
@waz You have access to his profile, check his posting history, you will get your answer.

I still say the same.they are my views.this is not jail where you are restricted to only one room.here you can share your views.very sad to see your post about me.all my posts are without abuse and insult.i think I have made many enemies here.

@waz look at his words.do you remember he is the same person who was abusing openly in 2018? Also austerlitz was banned due to his comments.seems like these keyboard warriors come everyday to talk about war like it's a joke.ask him to go to India and face indian forces.i have seen enough of his mard e momin post.

I can open a new thread based on only your abusing on different threads.do you want me to insult you? You are not a mod and can't take decision.thank God we don't have people like you as mods otherwise everyone on this forum will left.you are a typical jehadi mindset coward sitting and typing on keyboard.you know nothing about war.you overrated everyone.you overrated Hasan Ali as well.look where is he now.typical mentality.

I still say the same.they are my views.this is not jail where you are restricted to only one room.here you can share your views.very sad to see your post about me.all my posts are without abuse and insult.i think I have made many enemies here.

Baita scene yeh hai k we now have very little appetite for Indians right now. And we have even less appetite for indophiles like you.

Agar Indians sai itni hi mohabbat hai k un k jhootai claims par believe karna hai ya un k forum par ja k unko dilasa daina hai to borya bistar uthao aur dafa ho jao yahan sai

Samajh aayi?

Yeh tum nai pehli dafa nahi kia k hum ignore kar dain. As I said there is a continous pattern. And that is why you deserve a permanent ban.

I Think it is time to change and update your rules......

TERMS OF SERVICE / END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT

There is a zero tolerance for objectionable content.

The providers ("we", "us", "our") of the service provided by this web site ("Service") are not responsible for any user-generated content and accounts ("Content"). Content submitted express the views of their author only.

You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws.

All Content you submit or upload may be reviewed by staff members. All Content you submit or upload may be sent to third-party verification services (including, but not limited to, spam prevention services). Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential.

We reserve the rights to remove or modify any Content submitted for any reason without explanation. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We reserve the right to take action against any account with the Service at any time.

You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your Content in connection with the Service. You retain copyright over the Content.

These terms may be changed at any time without notice.

If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use this Service. If you wish to close your account, please contact us.

@waz My dear old friend..... I appreciate your efforts....Good Job......

Well he was on there explaining how our ban was unfair and we were emotional. I called him out and said it's either them or us you decide. He said he won't post anymore about it . So it's settled.

Is this seriously happening ? You asked a Pakistani member to either chose this forum or that if he wants to comfort Indians ?

Do you realise how childish this is my friend ? This is overly emotional and irrational. Don't you think the forum has rules for banning members which should be followed and banning must not be done otherwise ? If you don't follow the rules and just impose your will on people you are running the forum exactly the way Modi is trying to run India which is something neither of us approve of.

Just my two cents. Apologies if you dont agree.

Is this seriously happening ? You asked a Pakistani member to either chose this forum or that if he wants to comfort Indians ?

Do you realise how childish this is my friend ? This is overly emotional and irrational. Don't you think the forum has rules for banning members which should be followed and banning must not be done otherwise ? If you don't follow the rules and just impose your will on people you are running the forum exactly the way Modi is trying to run India which is something neither of us approve of.

Just my two cents. Apologies if you dont agree.

Nothing childish about this, and if you read properly I told him not to discuss this issue, if he continues to post there that's on him. He's not getting banned.

@waz My dear old friend..... I appreciate your efforts....Good Job......

Friend I can sense the sarcasm in your voice. It is what it is. I didn't get rid of them on the basis of 370's removal, I did so when they came on here like some excited jamboree.
Modi has made his 'brave' leap and he's being applauded by the vast majority of the country. It's time for things to change here.

@Arsalan 345 Jaani nobody wants to ban u.u did not once but 3 times mistakes which we pointed out is shows pattern either u r on some agenda (which u said u r not and we accepting it ) or any easy target for propaganda due to immaturity or lack of knowledge (rem Akhnoor thread?where next day guy from that region posted photos ky attack kahan huwa?? """ u accepted ok for us now as @waz said.u still using that twitter account """" https://twitter.com/arsalan12980656?lang=en""" ??? looks u delete lots of posts from here thanx to yr friends on indian forum who still uses screen shots of your posts .May i give u an friendly advice ???for first and last time i went to indian forum bcoz of tracking u .bhaaiiiiii kiya wahan sary mentally sick aur perverts baitihan hain kaam ki koi discussion tu nazar nahi aaii few days ago @Reichsmarschall share sample of it real sick peoples.For your own sanity jaan churaooo if u wanna talk indians u will find some educated sensible ones here esp after cleaning up of useless trolls

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom