What's new

dear Leader is perhaps suffering from metastasis, incredibly leaner in recent photos.

is it metastasis, or has he taken diets ?

• metastasis

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • diet

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • sports

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
When people refer to Dear Leader, I'm thinking Kim Jong.
Yeah,I`m like "LOL-Whut?.Dude,kim jong il is dead.Its his son kim jong un,the young marshal or dear respected leader,whos running the show now".😜
I dont think anyone would refer to Khamenei as the "Dear leader",it would be a bit like referring to biden as "comrade general secretary"🤣

Yeah,I`m like "LOL-Whut?.Dude,kim jong il is dead.Its his son kim jong un,the young marshal or dear respected leader,whos running the show now".😜
I dont think anyone would refer to Khamenei as the "Dear leader",it would be a bit like referring to biden as "comrade general secretary"🤣
Yes I'm aware his father has been dead for a long time and know fat Kim is in power. So you call him Dear Respected Leader...

I was barely pushing 15 when I joined defence.pk after the Mumbai attacks. I am a lot older now and I still keep my mouth shut 12 years on because there isnt much value I can add.

I hope more people realise this and avoid commenting because unfortunately the quality of the forum is drastically declining.

U should have mentioned supreme mullah. By the way, qasim sulemani was thought to be an amazing successor but he was taken out by US. Now there isnt anyone and there is a fear of turmoil after he is gone.
Soleimani was not a cleric,the most he ever could`ve aspired to politically was the post of president.He certainly wouldnt have been the first military man to have parlayed a successful military career into a political one.
His death was potentially not only a great loss for iran,but also for the wider mena region,tho I guess we`ll never know for sure.

Yes I'm aware his father has been dead for a long time and know fat Kim is in power. So you call him Dear Respected Leader...
Merely pointing out that the OP`s use of an incorrect political title was a cause of needless confusion[plus some obviously unintended humor😉]

Last edited:
U should have mentioned supreme mullah. By the way, qasim sulemani was thought to be an amazing successor but he was taken out by US. Now there isnt anyone and there is a fear of turmoil after he is gone.
Mr. Soleimani , never was in line of succession.
the leader according to constitution must be a cleric .

and by the way Mr. Soleimani refused even the suggestion that he become a candidate for presidency

Maybe it's ZioNovichok

D_NX9XLXUAArMWS.jpg

Maybe it's ZioNovichok

D_NX9XLXUAArMWS.jpg

it could be as Catherrine Shakdam , an israeli spy was in his office a short while ago :

Early life[edit]​

Shakdam was born into a secular Jewish family in France.[1] She later converted to Islam when she was married to a Muslim man from Yemen. She became a Shia Muslim and wrote several books and many articles about Shia Islam.

Journalistic career[edit]​

Prior to becoming a full time journalist, she worked for Wikistrat, an Israeli geostrategic and analysis firm, for seven years.[2] She wrote extensively for The Russian International Affairs Council, Tehran Times, IRIB, Majalla, Press TV, HuffPost, Foreign Policy Association, Yemen Post, Yemen Today, The Oslo Times, YourMiddleEast, Guardian UK, the US Independent, RT, Mehr News, Tasnim News, The Foreign Policy Journal, The Duran, MintPress News, the American Herald Tribune, Open Democracy, the Age of Reflection and many more.[2][3]

Shakdam is also the managing director of Access Media.[4] and serves as Special Adviser for the Middle East for Prince Ali Seraj of Afghanistan. She's the director and founder of Veritas-Consulting.[3] She was affiliated with Shafaqna Institute for Middle East Studies in the UK (2015 -2017) .[5]

Work in Iran[edit]​

Shakdam traveled frequently to Iran and became a regular author in many Iranian right wing news agencies such as Mashregh News, Tasnim News, Mehr News and even Iranian supreme leader's website "Khamenei.ir". In November 2021 Shakdam wrote in her blog in Times of Israel that she is divorced and no longer a Muslim. She implied that her radical Muslim persona was in order to infiltrate Iran and other Muslim countries.[1]

Shakdam traveled to Iran in 2017 and met with then candidate Ebrahim Raisi. She accompanied Raisi on his travels to Rasht and sat exclusively with him for an interview. Shakdam wrote in her blog that Iranian authorities trusted her because of her French nationality and marriage to a Muslim man. She wrote that she was invited by one of the important people of the revolution who studied in the United States.[1]

In February 2022 a Telegram channel supporting the former Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad wrote an article based on the blog post in times of Israel that the highest level of Iranian government has been infiltrated by Israeli spies. Many Iranian right wing news agencies immediately took down all the articles written by Shakdam and denied collaboration.[6]

Shakdam wrote in her blog that she detested Islam's disdain for women. She further added that prior to her visit to Iran she neither argued nor revealed her true intentions.

Radical articles and pieces written by Shakdam were criticized heavily by many Jewish organizations such as Anti Defamation League (ADL) and MEMRI without ever mentioning her Jewish ancestry.[7][8]

pc 232.jpg

Back
Top Bottom