What's new

Dear Jewish friend. Do you know what 'shame' is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xinjiang Hospital

Screenshot_20231104_061621.jpg

@Foinikas Honestly I used to think that you are here to have genuine conversations but seems like you just troll in every thread, disappointed.
Don't you know that GreatHanWarrior is a troll account? He is either doing pro-PRC propaganda or trying to start fights out of nowhere.

If you have any objections. You can start another thread to refute me. It's that simple.

But don't pretend to be a victim like Jew.

@White and Green with M/S @Foinikas
I have no intention to start the troll thread see you insulted every time I am common ordinary Muslim in USA which can't do anything to Palestinians but you're propagandist

Don't you know that GreatHanWarrior is a troll account? He is either doing pro-PRC propaganda or trying to start fights out of nowhere.
Why should i care about him ? I am talking about you and not only on this thread but others as well.

I have no intention to start the troll thread see you insulted every time I am common ordinary Muslim in USA which can't do anything to Palestinians but you're propagandist
I'm sorry. You have been brainwashed by Jews. You can't even distinguish between propaganda and facts.

BTW. You seem to only talk about promotion. Don't talk about facts?

I like to humiliate you.😂

LoL stick to the topic you dealing your own thread
Look. You cannot accept any facts.

LoL stick to the topic you dealing your own thread
Please explain. Why does this Xinjiang hospital look like "propaganda"?

Being brainwashed by Jewish dogs only knows propaganda.😂

I'm sorry. You have been brainwashed by Jews. You can't even distinguish between propaganda and facts.

BTW. You seem to only talk about promotion. Don't talk about facts?

I like to humiliate you.😂

Look. You cannot accept any facts.

View attachment 967965

Please explain. Why does this Xinjiang hospital look like "propaganda"?

View attachment 967966

Being brainwashed by Jewish dogs only knows propaganda.😂
What fact are you talking about we had a demonstration in Washington DC last month in favour of Palestinians with no arrest do you have any in your country

Where did I blame China for it? Lol

Because apart from USA,the only other 2 superpowers are Russia and China. And currently Russia is fighting a war in Ukraine.

Daddy chill
Not long ago, you hypocrite blamed China for not stopping the Iraq war and now you blamed China for not stopping the Israeli bombings in Gaza. How low are you, you don't go after the real culprit countries that are responsible and participated in these wars that are US, some EU and Israel but keep bitching China for not stopping and cleaning the shit mess your daddies created eventhough you pretty well know China was powerless to do so. If you are as righteous as you claim, then have the guts to go against the real culprits of the wars, not to conveniently deflect the attention on China on all the issues to cover up your daddies evil acts.

Not long ago, you hypocrite blamed China for not stopping the Iraq war and now you blamed China for not stopping the Israeli bombings in Gaza. How low are you, you don't go after the real culprit countries that are responsible and participated in these wars that are US, some EU and Israel but keep bitching China for not stopping and cleaning the shit mess your daddies created eventhough you pretty well know China was powerless to do so. If you are as righteous as you claim, then have the guts to go against the real culprits of the wars, not to conveniently deflect the attention on China on all the issues to cover up your daddies evil acts.
YOU'RE the ones who keep portraying yourselves as the the liberators,the anti-imperialists,the "resistance",the ones who oppose US and plans,who are strong,who are this who are that.

All China has been doing,is showing fake interest,while doing nothing. Absolutely no sanctions on Israel,no military interference. Nothing. You boast about you millions of soldiers and high-tech weapons,but nothing.

And you,Canadian...may I remind you that you are no longer a PRC citizen,but a Canadian citizen? And that you're country supports USA more than mine? That you're country is actually the bitch of both USA and Britain?

See this thread has no value to post but to troll insult and abuse
Just talk about the facts, Xinjiang Hospital is very good. Xinjiang schools are very good. Uyghur children are very good. Uyghur soldiers are very good, Uyghur generals are very good, Uyghur stars are very good...

We don't need Jewish propaganda agencies to tell us what "concentration camps, genocide, human rights" are

YOU'RE the ones who keep portraying yourselves as the the liberators,the anti-imperialists,the "resistance",the ones who oppose US and plans,who are strong,who are this who are that.

All China has been doing,is showing fake interest,while doing nothing. Absolutely no sanctions on Israel,no military interference. Nothing. You boast about you millions of soldiers and high-tech weapons,but nothing.

And you,Canadian...may I remind you that you are no longer a PRC citizen,but a Canadian citizen? And that you're country supports USA more than mine? That you're country is actually the bitch of both USA and Britain?
LOL. Israel's genocide against Palestine. Your American dads has deployed aircraft carriers to support Israel.😂😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom