What's new

Dear Jewish friend. Do you know what 'shame' is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You serve Jewish propaganda agencies, and you say that Uyghurs have been subjected to genocide. Do you know what 'genocide' is?
You serve CCP and PRC agencies,I never said anything about Uyghur genocide. Don't put words in my mouth. Nor do I serve Jewish agencies. Stop inventing nonsense and talking about it as if it's fact.

So this is propaganda. You propagate that China treats Muslims excellently and has built them beautiful cities,while Israel is bombing them and treats them badly. That's what it is. Propaganda. You try to persuade the world,that your treatment of Muslims is excellent,you advertise China and its treatment of Muslims,as well as trying to showcase how beautiful and clean your cities look.

Yeah,his alt account renhai had been banned for extreme trolling and he has been using this one for months.
So what? Do you want me to believe that Jewish propaganda agencies say that Xinjiang is facing genocide?

like this?

20231023033923-1698003563140-.jpg

You serve CCP and PRC agencies,I never said anything about Uyghur genocide. Don't put words in my mouth. Nor do I serve Jewish agencies. Stop inventing nonsense and talking about it as if it's fact.
Oh again. You lied again. OK. Don't let me see you on the Uyghur thread. Otherwise. You are a dog from a Jewish propaganda organization.

Do you want me to believe that Jewish propaganda agencies say that Xinjiang is facing genocide?
You can't even understand what I'm saying ffs...

Oh again. You lied again. OK. Don't let me see you on the Uyghur thread. Otherwise. You are a dog from a Jewish propaganda organization.
Wtf? Are you drunk? Where did I lie?

In Past You did it
Sorry. I don't know what 'genocide' is. Can you tell me what "genocide" is?

You can't even understand what I'm saying ffs...

Wtf? Are you drunk? Where did I lie?
Wtf! Do you really want to deny what you did together???

What the purpose of this thread to insult and troll?
If you still have the ability to defend. Please tell me why you are afraid of this thread?

So what? Do you want me to believe that Jewish propaganda agencies say that Xinjiang is facing genocide?

like this?
Screenshot_20231019_161033.jpg

In Past You did it
The guy is a troll,he keeps coming up with lies and insults just to start fights. He's been doing it for months. He starts saying that Greece can do this against Turkey to get Turks mad and say stuff,then says Turkey will do this to Greece,he's been going around threads doing such stuff.

See how he started calling YOU a Jew. YOU! And who? The Chinese guy.

@White and Green with M/S See how he repeats the same things and when he talks it doesn't make sense? He's just trying to start fights.

So you are a slum? You're not a superpower?

Which Americans?
The Americans that are pumping weapons and billions of dollars into Israel to kill Palestinians. The same shit disturbers causing trouble in different parts of the world then pretending it’s not their fault and crying crocodiles tears when they’re asking why isn’t someone else fixing the problem they created.

The guy is a troll,he keeps coming up with lies and insults just to start fights. He's been doing it for months. He starts saying that Greece can do this against Turkey to get Turks mad and say stuff,then says Turkey will do this to Greece,he's been going around threads doing such stuff.

See how he started calling YOU a Jew. YOU! And who? The Chinese guy.

like this?
Screenshot_20231104_035355.jpg

The Americans that are pumping weapons and billions of dollars into Israel to kill Palestinians. The same shit disturbers causing trouble in different parts of the world then pretending it’s not their fault and crying crocodiles tears when they’re asking why isn’t someone else fixing the problem they created.
Yes but you said the Americans should go. Did you mean they have to stop supporting the Jews?

Sorry. I don't know what 'genocide' is. Can you tell me what "genocide" is?
I

See how he started calling YOU a
@GreatHanWarrior is troll he thinks he's only human on earth rest are animals and dogs he has no logic and common sense brother and

like this?
View attachment 967931
You're repeating same picture again and again bring some thing new to us

Last edited:
@Foinikas Honestly I used to think that you are here to have genuine conversations but seems like you just troll in every thread, disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom