What's new

Dear chinese and the other friends.

heights of hypocrisy .... and Chinese members say

1.) they are peaceful nation
2.) their army is not meant for neighbours
3.) china wants peace in asia
4.) china do not intend to show their power on fellow countries

the above post show your true colors ....

its the high time that asian countries should align themselves against Chinese imperialist expansion

He is from Taiwan and a KMT member.

Aren't Indians always talking about how great it would be for Taiwan to be independent, or even for KMT to rule China? :lol:

Here you go. That's what Taiwanese think. You support everything he said. Thank you.

Of course we know what war likes. When millions of our soldiers spilled their blood on the battlefield when China was fighting agaist Japan and then the UN army in Korean. No one knows sacrifice better than we are.

But it is different for you. Because if there will be a war, your soldiers would not see any Chinese soldiers. Your men will be killed into ash by our missiles before contact. It is modern war.

what's your point that vietnam claims most part of south of China.In that case,i should be a vietnamese and shanghai and hongkong will be vietanmese cities!?:rofl::rofl:

159_77255_3a95431dcc24e5a.jpg

Give me a break. Everybody in the world knows that China will reclaim South Tibet after Taiwan. China is not building J-10 airbases in Tibet for fun. If Taiwan is reclaimed ahead of schedule then China will move on South Tibet sooner than expected.

At the earliest, Taiwan will return to China in twenty years. At the latest, probably about forty years. In either case, Indian control of South Tibet will last for only one more generation. Everybody in your government knows the Chinese will come.

F2Myq.jpg

2011-05-17 (China Military News cited from China-defense-mashup) -- Besides the J-11 fighter fleets, Chinese Air Force has begun to deploy its domestically manufactured J-10 fighters on the air bases, which is located on the highlands. These images of J-10 fighters are perhaps pictured near an air field on Tibetan plateau.

Umm..you really think so? Are you a soothsayer? Don't tell me you dreamed about this? South Tibet is just being used as a bargaining chip. There will be no war between both the countries. Mate, it ain't that easy like you think. Geo-politics is an entirely different ballgame altogether.

P.S: Your country has accepted Sikkim as a part of India. What say?

You know, India was never an independent nation before the British made one out of it. Britain has a very strong claim to India. Not Pakistan though, because Pakistan was the home of the Indus river civilization.

To be honest am disappointed. Go to your university library and read up.

The people of Sri Lanka have cultural, linguistic, and ethnic ties to Tamil Nadu.
The people of BD have cultural, linguistic ties to Bengal. so, aren't they separate state?

Chinese do not care about your history or your logic.

China has consistently stated that Taiwan, South Tibet, and South China Sea belong to China. That is final. No analogies, no arguments, and no discussion. That is unyielding Chinese foreign policy and it will be backed by China's growing military power. When China's military power is sufficient, Taiwan will be reclaimed. Subsequently, China moves on to its next core interest.

That is the reason China is building four more Type 052C Lanzhou/Aegis-class destroyers. Chinese naval power is growing and the objective is to liberate Taiwan. After Taiwan, it's India's turn to relinquish South Tibet or else.

KV4Hg.jpg

Type 052C Lanzhou/Aegis-class destroyer under construction

He is from Taiwan and a KMT member.

Aren't Indians always talking about how great it would be for Taiwan to be independent, or even for KMT to rule China? :lol:

Here you go. That's what Taiwanese think. You support everything he said. Thank you.

errr..actually he's from US of A! :lol:

I hope the government of Vietnam will make a secret pact with China in the future for a military alliance against India (if it comes down to it). Vietnam will be able to expand into India and have access to Europe, Africa, and Middle East and then will be able to grow it's economy and be the fastest growing economy in the world after China!

Vietnamese golden age is within my lifetime!

errr..actually he's from US of A! :lol:

Many, if not most, Chinese people believe in the CCP's list of priorities (past: Hong Kong, Macau; present: Taiwan; future: South Tibet, South China Sea, and perhaps part of Vietnam). As an Indian nationalist, you should be able to fully appreciate the position of Chinese nationalists.

We are patient and have bigger guns. You lose.

As you said, some of our products are not good ones. And that is where we are working on to improve the quality. However, can your say the whole group is bad when one product is bad out of 1,000 good ones? So, this is how clever you are?

When China is competing with US on economics, the only thing you guys can do is saying envy words and accepting it.

I feel the most interesting is the Vietnamese said "Dear Chinese" When is denouncing China.

As you said, some of our products are not good ones. And that is where we are working on to improve the quality. However, can your say the whole group is bad when one product is bad out of 1,000 good ones? So, this is how clever you are?

When China is competing with US on economics, the only thing you guys can do is saying envy words and accepting it.

follow i know, in VN there're many bad product and this is your cunning of China government.
All good products are produced by Chinese exposed to developed countried but poissoned products exposed to Viet Nam & some other countries. So can you defend for this?

I am not saying Vietnam should be a part of China today.

As a matter of fact, Tibet is a part of China only because we has never lost it. Politics is practical, isn't it?

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

And also, Tibet is far from rich.

When China is showing its rich and strong to the world, you are showing your poverty, weakness, confusion and hysterics.

Back
Top Bottom