What's new

Dead bodies of Islamic State fighters dumped with trash: Nineveh official

Shelling which results in the death of soldiers is not targetting civilians.
In order to avoid civilian casualties, a part must separate their military forces from their civilians
according to the Geneva Convention.

ISIS does not care about any humans, civilian, women or children.
ISIS is mainly targetting civilians in Europe.

Compare this with US forces bombing a hospital in Afghanistan, then spending millions on rebuilding it.

Shelling that results in hitting a bus is targeting civilians you imbecile, what part of your mind cannot wrap your head around it?

They are separated, how much more do they need to be? We have the right to use all of our country's land without fear of attack.

Let's not talk about America, because they are no better than ISIS is many aspects.

hey dumb jarhead, I said I have no time to read your shit. That means I am not giving a fück to your long writing efforts.

No you Just dont have a good come back.

So let me make this simple, to your not having time point, boy.

We Dont have time to Bury and Prey over souls of your Dead ISIS Terrorists Rats.

Please go and prey for them yourself when they kill your family.

We dont have time to Burry And Prey Over Souls of Your Killers, Invaders, Head Choppers, Barbarians, Murderers, Rapist, Slave Traders and Suicide Bombers, Baby Killers ISIS terrorists, ISIS is a Cancer, a Prostitute..All we can do is send them to Allah.

We dont care if they are muslim, what they do certainly takes them out of the bounds of islam and if not, then you go and do act upon which you preech when they kill your family.

hey dumb jarhead,

Hey low IQ 2 dollar lizard eater AKA AbuButthurti

hey dumb jarhead, I said I have no time to read your shit. .

I said.

1. We dont have time to Bury and Prey over souls of your Dead ISIS Terrorists Rats.

That means I am not giving a fück to your long writing efforts.

2. We Dont Give a damn about Your efforts to tell us of ISIS Religious beliefs;

PS: Next Time Practice what you preach. Coming off as big talk of Peace, Respect Bla Bla, Where is your Islamic Preaching ISIS Sunnah Support telling us how rats need to be burred and how we ought to prey for those that kill our families.

Last edited:
Hey low IQ lizard eater AKA AbuButthurti ISIS Sunnah Support

I said.

1. We dont have time to Bury and Prey over souls of your Dead ISIS Terrorists Rats.

2. We Dont Give a damn about Your efforts to tell us of ISIS Religious beliefs;

PS: Next Time Practice what you preach. Coming off as big talk of Peace, Respect Bla Bla, Where is your Islamic Preaching now ISIS sympathizer.

In short there is difference between you (a topi iranian mulla) and daesh. You people are just two filthy faces of same dirty coin.

In short there is difference between you (a topi iranian mulla) and daesh. You people are just two filthy faces of same dirty coin.

We dont give a damn.

We Wont Bury or Prey for Souls of Dead ISIS VERMIN who kill our families

You can Prey for headchoppers and bombers who wage war.

Trying to use Islam and this and that to appear superior while not having a dollar worth brain or attention span to hold an discussion beyond religious window dressing.

2 dollar begger.

We dont give a damn.

We Wont Bury or Prey for Souls of Dead ISIS VERMIN who kill our families

You can Prey for headchoppers and bombers who wage war.

Trying to use Islam and this and that to appear superior while not having a dollar worth brain or attention span to hold an discussion beyond religious window dressing.

2 dollar begger.

They burn your dead bodies, and you burn their dead bodies. Both of you are low level creatures, lower than animals. Filthy mullas of daesh and Iran

They burn your dead bodies, and you burn their dead bodies. Both of you are low level creatures, lower than animals. Filthy mullas of daesh and Iran

They Started it, They cut heads & blow up innocents in our land based on sect or creed.

They are Combatants who make life worse for non Combatants.

They get killed, Nobody mourns, nobody sends bodies back, one way trip to the trash bin.

Its Our land, They are with agenda of Invaders.

Mollah gave me a coin, he said to throw it at you,
couch potato isis supporter islamic preecher fat molavi. Europe needs to kick your types out. Begger!

They Started it. Its Our land, They are with agenda of Invaders.

They cut heads and blow up Innocents of our land based on sect or creed.

They are Combatants. They get killed, Nobody mourns, nobody sends bodies back, one way trip to the trash bin.

Mollah gave me a coin, he said to throw it at you, disgusting two dollar boat traveler begger in europe, germany and europe needs to kick your types out, go live in muslim lands and join your isis brethern to prey over them when they die, you ubber islamis cant see past religion, cant see humans as humans and give us all bad names. 2 dollar aminisity assylum seeker, couch potato isis supporter islamic preecher fat molana.

My reply is same and logical.
In the end you both (daesh and iranian mulla followers) remain same kind of below animals kinds of creatures.

In the end you both (daesh and iranian mulla followers) remain same kind of below animals kinds of creatures.

Alright 1 Min.

Prayer Over Dead Bodies of Killers of Your Family is Logical?

As a Sign of Honor or Respect? Neither.

As a way to pull off a Gandhi?

This is not fairy tales of Saladin(Kurdish/Iranian)

No. But Purely based on a Creed.

So by your logic.

How does praying over the dead bodies of these ISIS make the situation any better. Apart from making God of a religion happy - According to you.

Did Mollahs Start executing and Bombing people like ISIS, No. Sure Iraq and Syria had problems, But ISIS are combatants, and made life hell for non combatants and destroyed 2 countries whom under mollah or assads were doing much better then today.

Secondly, We will Wipe off ISIS. But We will remain, then what are you going to do about this dirty side of the coin? Come and Kill us like ISIS? Prey so something fixes it? What are you trying to achive other then your twisted mental illness of making god happy/

Shelling that results in hitting a bus is targeting civilians you imbecile, what part of your mind cannot wrap your head around it?

They are separated, how much more do they need to be? We have the right to use all of our country's land without fear of attack.

Let's not talk about America, because they are no better than ISIS is many aspects.

If the shelling is aimed at a military target, civilian casualties are considered collateral damage and
while unfortunate, killing them are not considered war crimes. It is not targetting civilians.
To be a war crime, an attack must be on a target which is not considered a military target by the attacker.
Just presence of civilians does not protect a military target from attack, according to International Law.
That is stressed in the Geneva Convention.

Unguided shells can hit anywhere in a 100-200 meter radius, so civilians should be at least that distance away
from any military targets.
In practice they should be a lot further away.

If military targets frequently are visible in an area, it can be considered a military target
even when they are not there.
Civilians should simply not be present in places considered to be military targets.

No, it's normal civilised people fighting wahabi isis. And if you disagree with that then you're no different from the TTP either, after all in the eyes of the white man what differs you and them? You want to play that game?

Westerner:
TTP terror in Pakistan: Mooozlems killing moozlems.

No, it's normal civilised people fighting wahabi isis. And if you disagree with that then you're no different from the TTP either, after all in the eyes of the white man what differs you and them? You want to play that game?

Westerner:

Exactly, By his Logic

Should Families of any dead Pakistani Solders Or Civilians Go Prey Over Bodies of dead TTP terrorists who killed them?

Should they be forced to?

And If they don't, does that make them bad or lesser Muslim?

NO!

This is just BullSh@$# logic, trying to be holier then the pope with his colourful "Islamic Peaceful lets make Allah Happy and prey over dead isis rats" window dressing, its a mental illness of relying too much on Allah, he cant see past religion, good or bad without it. Yet next thing like a bipolar scrizopathic he attacks me calling me jarhead and what not when presented with facts.

these overtly religious zealot beggers with low iq make their way to europe, preach islam while living in kufar land, then some of them make life hell for europeans, and europeans start thinking bad of all mesopotamians who know where to draw the line with religion, what to integrate and what not to.

Last edited:
If the shelling is aimed at a military target, civilian casualties are considered collateral damage and
while unfortunate, killing them are not considered war crimes. It is not targetting civilians.
To be a war crime, an attack must be on a target which is not considered a military target by the attacker.
Just presence of civilians does not protect a military target from attack, according to International Law.
That is stressed in the Geneva Convention.

Unguided shells can hit anywhere in a 100-200 meter radius, so civilians should be at least that distance away
from any military targets.
In practice they should be a lot further away.

If military targets frequently are visible in an area, it can be considered a military target
even when they are not there.
Civilians should simply not be present in places considered to be military targets.

They WEREN'T present where they could be considered military targets, they were continuing with day to day activities.

No you Just dont have a good come back.

So let me make this simple, to your not having time point, boy.

We Dont have time to Bury and Prey over souls of your Dead ISIS Terrorists Rats.

Please go and prey for them yourself when they kill your family.

We dont have time to Burry And Prey Over Souls of Your Killers, Invaders, Head Choppers, Barbarians, Murderers, Rapist, Slave Traders and Suicide Bombers, Baby Killers ISIS terrorists, ISIS is a Cancer, a Prostitute..All we can do is send them to Allah.

We dont care if they are muslim, what they do certainly takes them out of the bounds of islam and if not, then you go and do act upon which you preech when they kill your family.

Easy hero!!!

Its a simple concept if you rape women then you cant complain if your enemy then rapes your women

If you murder children then you cant complain if your enemy then murders your children

So if you torture and desecrate the dead then stfu when it happens to you.

The reality is that Syria and Iraq are steeped in sectarisnism, their is no justice, no rule of law, no oversight, no court to determine if someone is guilty.

As a result whst is happening is that the sectarian shia militias have been allowed to butcher snd murder and commit acts of torture against sunni populations justifying it by simply calling then isis

Now considering thst the vast majority of the worlds muslim population is sunni Muslim this is creating a large amount of resentment

Thus the alewites in syria and shia militias in iraq must be aware is that people will remember whst they have done and they cant complain about torture or beheadings or body desecration BECAUSE THEY AND YOU HAVE JUSTIFIED THEM

No matter how many lame excuses you bring, you disrespect bodies of human then you are not human.
You two groups are at same low level

Alright 1 Min.

Prayer Over Dead Bodies of Killers of Your Family is Logical?

As a Sign of Honor or Respect? Neither.

As a way to pull off a Gandhi?

This is not fairy tales of Saladin(Kurdish/Iranian)

No. But Purely based on a Creed.

So by your logic.

How does praying over the dead bodies of these ISIS make the situation any better. Apart from making God of a religion happy - According to you.

Did Mollahs Start executing and Bombing people like ISIS, No. Sure Iraq and Syria had problems, But ISIS are combatants, and made life hell for non combatants and destroyed 2 countries whom under mollah or assads were doing much better then today.

Secondly, We will Wipe off ISIS. But We will remain, then what are you going to do about this dirty side of the coin? Come and Kill us like ISIS? Prey so something fixes it? What are you trying to achive other then your twisted mental illness of making god happy/

Westerner:

wahabi daesh or shia mukhtar force, hizbullah, mehdi force all are same kind of terrorists. There's no difference.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom