What's new

Dawn: Two girls say Chinese husbands running brothel

Funnily enough, some of those same non-Muslims who hate Islam who I talked about, they make the same excuse. Go on then, tell me, what interpretation do you have a problem with? The concept of an ummah? Tell us all.

I said you remind me of that guy who does that because he says the same things as you do "Islam will be draggged kick and screaming to the 21st century" and you said your own version above. Why are you taking an exception anyway? When uighurs are being forced to give up their Islam beliefs, you wish the same would happen in Pakistan. You want Islam to be extinguished, you support that. Why take exception (albeit mistakenly) with being linked to a guy who says bad things about Allah (swt) or the Prophet (pbuh), you clearly have big problems with some of what the Prophet (pbuh) preached and what Allah (swt) has entailed in His religion. There's not much difference between those who insult Allah openly and then those who support the suppression of Islam. Two sides of the same coin.

Yes we are Allah's creation but most Pakistans are brown and most Islam haters where we live (the UK) are white. In effect I was calling you an uncle Tom or choc ice, google those terms if you aren't familiar with them.
Read this -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Reconstruction_of_Religious_Thought_in_Islam

I can't fully gauge someone ideas from a few paragraphs on wikipedia and from what I read it sounds like one of those "let's change Islam to suit modern ideas..." type of things but not exactly with that intention behind it. With no disrespect to the author, I've heard he was a talented man but these are not good ideas. He has flaws in his way of thinking here, in the example given, he argued against a clear cut issue (inheritance ratios) by using his own misunderstanding of another verse. Iqbal is an outlier in this view, this isn't what 99.99% of Muslim scholars throughout history or even today would say.

I want you to specifically tell me what you find that I say about Islam is "distorted, mangled, prostituted interpretation.". No posting to wikipedia, be straightforward and tell me. Give me an example of something I've said.

I'm telling you folks. China need to settle their differences with India. In the long term no Muslim countries can be a friend with non Muslim countries. US know this. That's why they bomb the **** out of them. Chinese need to know from a Muslim perspective you guys are Kaffir.

Yes you should, give up Tibet, recognise Aksai Chin as part of India and accept Indian dominance in the Indian Ocean.
As for the rest, of course you're right history is full of such alliances forged between non-Muslim nations. I mean look at the Second World War, you had nations that weren't just non-Muslim but also identical in race, culture and values forming strong ties by blowing each other to pieces. Look at your own history and culturally similar Japan and how they treated you.
Let's not stop there, you mentioned the US, yes they blew up Iraq and are in Afghanistan. This is a perfect time for you to forge an alliance, just forget about the hundreds in billions of tariffs, the competitive war being forged e.g. sanctions on Huawei and make sure you bow to president Trump. After all being non-Muslim you can have special ties.
But of course Muslim nations are all together and part of a brotherhood due to faith, we saw that when Bangladesh was born and Pakistan sent to a crashing defeat. We also saw that special, special love when Iran and Iraq fought for over 7 years in a brutal war of attrition, and I could go on.
Your post is so insightful.

In Pakistan , money can buy anything.

Government should cancel the nationality of Pakistani women who marry foreigners so this will not end up being our headache anymore.
Then I guess these crying babies are wasting their tears.Its not wise to take such bold and out of the box actions without considering each and every possible outcome.both good and bad.Only a fool does that.

How do these girls agreed to marriage with chihnese at the first place??
every person has a price ... some could be bought through money, some through power and some with love, depend who you are dealing with ....... and this rule apply all most everywhere

every person has a price ... some could be bought through money, some through power and some with love, depend who you are dealing with ....... and this rule apply all most everywhere
I smell money and greed here.

Back
Top Bottom