What's new

David Cameron visit in Indonesia results in space program cooperation between two nations

She is perfect for me!!

Oh wait, she is an actress. Maybe she can hire me to wash her dishes.

aww.. no need, my friend. you can go to Indonesia and pick any girl of your choice. there are lots girl like her here :D

i'll personally welcome you! (if i happened to be in Indonesia at that time, though.)

She is Indonesian actress, Maudy Ayunda, quite young, about 21-22 years old. She was asked to accompany David Cameroon because she is an Oxford Graduate with similar program as Cameroon (Oxford graduate in economics and politics).

She is also good at singing and has made some album I guess

MTO8F942.jpg

a9946c3a-4551-478d-a84f-22bc1eab4dbb_maudy-ayunda-188.jpg

Enjoy.....:partay:

Nice

Even I didn't know we had our own space program. I thought it was EU wide.

That's because we dont boast much like other countries here. Our media as well doesnt even care that much to be honest. reason many people dont know our real capabilities/high tech. :D

aww.. no need, my friend. you can go to Indonesia and pick any girl of your choice. there are lots girl like her here :D

i'll personally welcome you! (if i happened to be in Indonesia at that time, though.)

You're going to convince my buddy @Yorozuya to adopt the mantra of "All Is Fair in Love and Wife" ??

LOL!!

That's because we dont boast much like other countries here. Our media as well doesnt even care that much to be honest. reason many people dont know our real capabilities/high tech. :D

Of course man, come on, you don't give credit for British technological capabilities. You guys have one of the most advanced maritime technologies, pharmaceuticals, engines, as well as genetic programs in the world. And more !
When it comes to British engineering and capabilities, its one of the best in Europe, and in the world.

When I think of British products, I always associate it with Superior Quality.

yeah well.. i am! :D

Polygamy is allowed (but you have to be Fair) in Indonesia. perhaps he might get Two instead of One :D

Harem tiem is possibru :D

O my goodness ! I don't think i could do with more than 1 wife. I think 1 wife is enough to consume me body and soul, lol.

Two or more? They'd be nothing left of your buddy Nihonjin1051....

:lol::lol:

O my goodness ! I don't think i could do with more than 1 wife. I think 1 wife is enough to consume me body and soul, lol.

aww.. come on, it's no secret that most japanese males has their secret to Stamina :D

Suppon Turtle Blood, Unagi, and Uni just a few examples of them. i once try the Suppon Turtle Blood and i was like... Pumped Up!! :D :D :D

Aww don't do India like that.

You should have a virtual girlfriend instead, I think that's a thing in Japan.

The revenue our companies derive from space is bigger than all south asian countries combined. Even though our government spends very little in space. We dont just focus on large/grandiose/eye catching space launches, we are more into other sectors.

Our space industry is worth about £10bn (over 13-15 billion dollars) annually, so means Britain's share of the global space market is 6.5% and projected to increase to 10% by 2030. Means we have a bigger share than all S.asian countries and even some east asian countries :)

Britain's booming space industry looks to Mars and beyond | Science | The Guardian

UK space industry behind Rosetta comet mission - Telegraph
Britain to lead European Space Agency mission to find life on Mars | Daily Mail Online
Tech.London: UK space industry 'punching above its weight' in the global market

Just because we dont boast much or post daily stuffs on PDF about our achievements shouldnt fool you people into thinking we dont have much to show. Lol just cant be bothered, enjoy reading funny posts here and arguments/ego/silly insults among members. More fun. :enjoy:
What part of this came out of Britain's 'SPACE PROGRAM'? Do you understand what IS a space program? Is ULA and SpaceX part of American Space Program?

OK bro, I will accept your offer. I will expect you to help me find 2 pretty girls. But they need to be happy with my dish washer’s salary.

Buddy, I’ve said this before, living cost is now too high to have a family. A young man now have no choice but to marry two wives, one wife work full time to help pay the living expense, the second wife stays home to look after the young kids. This way, the living cost will go down and we will have more free time to go on holidays with our girlfriends or mistresses.

@Indos told me this.

Buddy, I’ve said this before, living cost is now too high to have a family. A young man now have no choice but to marry two wives, one wife work full time to help pay the living expense, the second wife stays home to look after the young kids. This way, the living cost will go down and we will have more free time to go on holidays with our girlfriends or mistresses.

@Indos told me this.

Dont feel good at this one though "and we will have more free time to go on holidays with our girlfriends or mistresses."

:stop:

Well no need to boast about UK's great history of making other regions civilized :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom