What's new

David Cameron seeks special relationship with India

539732_428156680596519_1332782361_n.jpg

We are ready for this kind of relationship :P

I wish the UK luck in building up a special relationship with India. These two countries deserve each other. ;)

The colonials are back!

Bl0ody brit cameron aka m0ron.... After MMRCA deal he turned cry baby.... India didnt do well in olympic so he blamed bollywood dance.... Came to watch female boxing match and made fun of our great women boxer mary kom.... He sended a idi0tic indian female with red tshirt (you all know why red tshirt).... Shown indian olympic team for few seconds.... Than he cut the AID (which am gland as it went to convert hindus into christians).... He than hold afghan pak meeting.... The list is long.... Kick this idi0tic bussinessman cameron out of india. Uk the insect nation.... Looted india and now came to beg more....

Because David Cameron Iz teh 1337 B0ss!

I wonder why India elites show disinterest on France and England, since both are still major powers in the world?

I wonder why India elites show disinterest on France and England, since both are still major powers in the world?

India is working on its own interests if the strategic interests of UK and France coincides with Indian interests we will certainly work with them.
:cheers:

India is working on its own interests if the strategic interests of UK and France coincides with Indian interests we will certainly work with them.
:cheers:
The British press (for instance Financial Times) is very disappointed by disrespect and disinterest of India. Even the French returned home with empty hands.

The British press (for instance Financial Times) is very disappointed by disrespect and disinterest of India. Even the French returned home with empty hands.

French are happy since India has inked 10 Billion Rafale deal and the purchase may be doubled based on requirements. But England is a different case, Indian companies are venturing into UK , Uk cannot expect a deal like MMRCA happening for one visit.

French are happy since India has inked 10 Billion Rafale deal and the purchase may be doubled based on requirements. But England is a different case, Indian companies are venturing into UK , Uk cannot expect a deal like MMRCA happening for one visit.
Is the contract signed? I believe not. That´s the reason why Cameron went to India.

Is the contract signed? I believe not. That´s the reason why Cameron went to India.

It will be done by July, The MMRCA contract is not for fighter jets as it appears it is a deal in which french has to transfer technology related to Rafale and establish a plant here in India and so talks are going on to get maximum out of the deal.
We are making sure we will get tech transfers along with fighter jets.

It will be done by July, The MMRCA contract is not for fighter jets as it appears it is a deal in which french has to transfer technology related to Rafale and establish a plant here in India and so talks are going on to get maximum out of the deal.
We are making sure we will get tech transfers along with fighter jets.
Assuming everything goes through for Rafale jets. Who is the opponent: Chengdu J-10s and Shenyang J-11s?

Assuming everything goes through for Rafale jets. Who is the opponent: Chengdu J-10s and Shenyang J-11s?

Rafale is in its class, J-10 is a single engine and J-11 is a copy of Su-27.

For J-10 and J-11 we have Su-30 MKI, mig 29 and Tejas, Rafale deal is all about absorbing 4.5 generation tech into India Aero space industry and there by building our own 5th gen fighter AMCA.

We are also collaborating with Russians in the PAK-FA and so we also derive tech from that program and within a decade we will be able to establish a strong Aerospace industry in India.

Yeah special relation with India being BF and Defense contracts being GF.

Back
Top Bottom