What's new

Daronomics - Dar's attack on exports has begun

Please share?

These two can work together and fix Pakistan's economy :unsure:

EDIT: Found the video

Mr. Dar seems very confident. The comment section on YT also shows that he has people's confidence to fix the economy. Such a difference compared to the comments on this forum. Half way through the interview, Mr. Dar makes the point about speculators being responsible for PKR being undervalued. I've also had this suspicion for a while now :agree:

He is confident as he talking to gov bankrolled TV station.. who ask him all easy question...

when goes against independent interviewers he sweats like a pig.

you proved yourself what i suspect, you even did not read it and do this trash. grow up man otherwise you are one of those who ruined this land, ignorants.
I will read it later. I don't want this patwari thing associated with me. I don't like this at all. Most here are anti nawaz and sharing stuff that supports Imran government era. I hope your recommended article is not about a particular group.

you proved yourself what i suspect, you even did not read it and do this trash. grow up man otherwise you are one of those who ruined this land, ignorants.
I will read it later. I don't want this patwari thing associated with me. I don't like this at all. Most here are anti nawaz and sharing stuff that supports Imran government era. I hope your recommended article is not about a particular group.

you better do ... things are not that hard to learn if one has a will and don't go by the people choices on yourself.

confirmed from an exporter. All down

Now dar will try his best to give exports to india the orders which pakistan got earlier.

This heckling behavior by some PTI zealots is an embarrassment for Pakistan 🤦‍♂️

This heckling behavior by some PTI zealots is an embarrassment for Pakistan 🤦‍♂️
It's not PTI, people are frustrated.... Now people speaks ....you Indian won't understand. All Indian members busy in supporting PMLN....longterm agenda

It's not PTI, people are frustrated.... Now people speaks ....you Indian won't understand. All Indian members busy in supporting PMLN....longterm agenda
I can bet my bottom dollar that the guy who heckled the honorable minster is a PTI supporter.

Indians have no locus standi in the domestic politics of Pakistan. Regardless of which Pakistani political party succeeds in domestic elections, India will always remain the primary enemy of Pakistani state :coffee:

I can bet my bottom dollar that the guy who heckled the honorable minster is a PTI supporter.

Indians have no locus standi in the domestic politics of Pakistan. Regardless of which Pakistani political party succeeds in domestic elections, India will always remain the primary enemy of Pakistani state :coffee:
lots of tweets generated from India

lots of tweets generated from India
Tweets are generated from other countries about India as well. It is not germane to my opinion on this heckling trend.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom