What's new

Dardic People

I am still trying to get my head around this idea to be honest, how does one even manage to link Dogras to Nuristanis? Does that mean they also think that the Kalasha are related to Dogras since they are a similar people to Nuristanis??

These guys seriously crack me up. :D
I have given up trying to get into their feeble little minds, any more attempt at reading them will ensure I end up as
f4ed3ef713b5dec25c990fe004de8f77--jack-nicholson-stephen-kings.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

sad to see Dardic people got systematically wiped out from North West Corner of South Asia.

i believe Indo-Aryan Tribes/People faced 2 Massacres in last 2000 years. first they got slaughtered by Mughals along East Iranid Tribes and later got assimilated into various Cultural Groups of North India and Pak-Afghan. there are now only 2 Indo-Aryan Races in the world Vedic(B/K/V) Indians of North India and some nuristani, Kashmiris and Dogris/Himachalis of hills.

@Mian Babban are there any Dardic tribe that got assimilated into pashtun fold ? i heard that Afridees and Turis are dards of KPK who adopted Pashtun Culture. and some Afridees do look like Light skinned punjabis such as Saheed Afridee.
Your statement's are not true at all, I won't delve too much into them but I was surprised of you trying to equate Dogras or "Himalchis" to Dardic People. Truth is, Dogras are foreigners that migrated around the 1800's when the Sikhs conquered Jammu and Kashmir.

The largest "massacres" that were committed against the Dardic Peoples were by foreigner Sikhs and Hindus from 1800s to 1947. The only Dardic people that lived in Indian occupied territory were mostly around Jammu and after prolonged persecution, due to them being Muslims, were almost completely wiped out in 1947 by the Dogra and Indian forces. Survivors had to flee into Pakistan. The miniscule remnants that held on in IoK were absorbed into the Kashmiri Muslim population.

urhTxwGpS3mM-3OQzMUUtg.png

u dont know if i should tell you or not but i am pretty sure that guy is an Russian/Soviet Military men who was stuck in Afghanistan. i saw him in Soviet invasion of Afghanistan documentary way back in '15/'16.and yes, i saw him talking.

and Indo-Aryan is a Racial or Cultural Group just like Iranics. maybe you should try to learn from besic instead of acting like smart *** and posting pictures from Google like every other expert. :lol:
Indo-Aryan is not a racial or cultural group, it's entirely linguistic; neither is "Iranic".

Dardic people are i think the oldest settlers of North Pakistan at lest thats what i know... And there are a few settlements of dardic people in gb.. also in diamer district people speculate that there used to be a large dardic city there and was either wiped by an widespread epidemic or a huge flood...
There used to be a movement here in gb to rename the region into dardistan...

The Real History of People in Pakistan
The Caucasian people from Caucus Mountains Migrated towards Indus River for Warm weather many times like Russians wanted to occupy in 1979 .. They settled here . They encountered with Indians mean South Indians live in today India but Encounter was not large as today its showed and two populations remained mostly separated.
Soon Persians arrived in Indus valley, Then Synthians and Romans and Greeks, they mixed up with the Population as all these were originally Caucasians European Nations except Persians so Caucasian genes remained .. But then Arabs arrived here and a little mixture of genes occurred.. On the other hand Indian coasts present day India were attacked occupied and settled by African Pirates so South India and Coastal regions of India Filled with African Genes and they have great impact thats why today more than half of Indian Population resembles Africans and Indigenous Indian mixture.... On the other hand in Pakistan Area up to Dilli Mughals Turks arrived and ruled in Balochistan Baluch arrived from area of Caspian Sea and Caucasus Mountains.... and these were all Muslims... In Islam its banned to marry a Hindu .. So no mix up happened between two nations mostly but a little with those who converted... Never ever this present day area was part of India except during Mughal Empire and last 90 years of British Indian Empire from 1857 to 1947... Again you can guess how much mix up can happen in 90 years its not even one generation when Muslims of this area gone under British and that was in the form of Princely states from Baluchistan to Kashmir.... So the point is Pakistanis are far more different genetically, Phenotype and religiously than Indians except those Pakistanis who came here after partition from India ...
Though in Pakistan different Ethnic groups are present.. Baluch,Pashtuns , Sindhis, Kalash, Hazara, Kashmiris, Baltistani, Punjabis ,,,, But again they are more ssimilar to each other than to Indians.........
Period

@Kaptaan @django @Sher Shah Awan my Pak Friends,

This is beyond debate... there is a fundament distinction between People of Indus and those of Gangees...

We all know the true Aryans.

However, what would be most educational and interesting enterprise... is going back in time.

All these tribal or ethnicity based things are fine and dandy... but going back much further you must be able to find... many stonehenges and other astronomical structures.

These go back thousands of years!

I would not be surprised to find that there are extremely old and quite interesting structures burried all over Pak.
The famouse two IVC cities.. are just the tip...

Since, you lot are the sons of the soil... guess your call to dig deeper.

One can only be avid observer of your great history.

Hopefully, one day you all can claim your complete heritage...and let millions of tourist come pay you annual homage!

Regards,

Mangus

LoL some Indians are like those African supremacists, they will claim anything to feel better about themselves.
Go to Wikipedia and see how they've claimed the Kalash to be followers of "ancient Hinduism". What an oxymoron, considering "Hinduism" was invented in 1830 by the British.

Today these Brahman nationalists are going around labeling every ancient culture to enrich their imaginary "Hinduism".

The Real History of People in Pakistan
The Caucasian people from Caucus Mountains Migrated towards Indus River for Warm weather many times like Russians wanted to occupy in 1979 .. They settled here . They encountered with Indians mean South Indians live in today India but Encounter was not large as today its showed and two populations remained mostly separated.
Soon Persians arrived in Indus valley, Then Synthians and Romans and Greeks, they mixed up with the Population as all these were originally Caucasians European Nations except Persians so Caucasian genes remained .. But then Arabs arrived here and a little mixture of genes occurred.. On the other hand Indian coasts present day India were attacked occupied and settled by African Pirates so South India and Coastal regions of India Filled with African Genes and they have great impact thats why today more than half of Indian Population resembles Africans and Indigenous Indian mixture.... On the other hand in Pakistan Area up to Dilli Mughals Turks arrived and ruled in Balochistan Baluch arrived from area of Caspian Sea and Caucasus Mountains.... and these were all Muslims... In Islam its banned to marry a Hindu .. So no mix up happened between two nations mostly but a little with those who converted... Never ever this present day area was part of India except during Mughal Empire and last 90 years of British Indian Empire from 1857 to 1947... Again you can guess how much mix up can happen in 90 years its not even one generation when Muslims of this area gone under British and that was in the form of Princely states from Baluchistan to Kashmir.... So the point is Pakistanis are far more different genetically, Phenotype and religiously than Indians except those Pakistanis who came here after partition from India ...
Though in Pakistan different Ethnic groups are present.. Baluch,Pashtuns , Sindhis, Kalash, Hazara, Kashmiris, Baltistani, Punjabis ,,,, But again they are more ssimilar to each other than to Indians.........
Period

Myths. The Proto-Indo-European homeland is somewhat northwest of the Caspian, not the Caucasus. The Russians/Soviets did not want to invade Afghanistan. They came there at the calling of the communist government.

The Indo-Aryan and Iranic peoples migrated over centuries to the subcontinent in different waves, not in one move.

Go to Wikipedia and see how they've claimed the Kalash to be followers of "ancient Hinduism". What an oxymoron, considering "Hinduism" was invented in 1830 by the British.

indians dont claim kalash as ancient hinduism but western scholars such as michael witzel, hindus infact argue that they are animists.

regards

Today these Brahman nationalists are going around labeling every ancient culture to enrich their imaginary "Hinduism".

That's nothing, bro. I had an Indian poster tell me on this very forum, less than 2 weeks ago, that the Swastika type designs found in Pre-European contact native cultures in South and North America also have their origins in Hinduism. These guys will claim any and everything under the Sun. Maybe eve the Sun itself...

These street shi.tters in India can claim anything as centuries of slavery has made their brains full of cow manure.

Fresh pictures of Kalasha taken by historian William Dalryample who is on tour there

DHKrtAYXYAE8FnB.jpg

DHKroP1XgAAJLJl.jpg

DHKrit0WsAAyFXC.jpg

DHKrcz7XcAAlUbR.jpg

To be fair they look more "ordinary" compared to the pics of the Nuristanis,Kalashas, "fair" Pakhtoons and "fair" Pamiris that burst onto the Internet circa. 2007 ....What might be the reason?

I am going to take a wild stab and say the 2009 invasion of North West by Taliban...though I can be severely wrong

Last edited:
Bro some afridi kay .. almost all pashtun tribe have beautiful people i,m broun my cousin are white some are dark and we all are yousafzai it doesn't do anything with dard's
sad to see Dardic people got systematically wiped out from North West Corner of South Asia.

i believe Indo-Aryan Tribes/People faced 2 Massacres in last 2000 years. first they got slaughtered by Mughals along East Iranid Tribes and later got assimilated into various Cultural Groups of North India and Pak-Afghan. there are now only 2 Indo-Aryan Races in the world Vedic(B/K/V) Indians of North India and some nuristani, Kashmiris and Dogris/Himachalis of hills.

@Mian Babban are there any Dardic tribe that got assimilated into pashtun fold ? i heard that Afridees and Turis are dards of KPK who adopted Pashtun Culture. and some Afridees do look like Light skinned punjabis such as Saheed Afridee.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom