What's new

Danish Kaneria left for India because of religious discrimination?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feeling sad for the guy, anyone who has followed his case can tell that he has been unfairly treated....Especially by the PCB and The English Cricket Board, players involved with him were never given a life-time ban. And one doesn't even know what he has done. Details should be given...
According to Kaneria he has gone for religious purposes, i don't think he can have a future in India as far as Cricket is concerned, or any other country other than Pakistan for that matter. Let's wait and see.

PS: guys these are just speculations, according to him he has gone for religious purposes. Hasn't confirmed the news. Maybe these channels are doing it for ratings, let's wait for confirmation.

Last edited:
i don't think he can have a future in India as far as Cricket is concerned, or any other country other than Pakistan for that matter
Ya he is too old now. Maybe his son can be a good spinner too.

he can start a coaching academy, can easily find sponsers.If he takes indian citizenshio, he can also play in IPL.

Reactions: 911
Big problem when you don't have merit in your system. Most of our players have left the country... Take Sadaf Hussain for example, guys been the leading wicket-taker in First class for the last number of years (3-4, maybe 5 not sure)...and he hasn't been given a chance yet. And he is thinking about settling in England and playing County Crikcet.
he can start a coaching academy, can easily find sponsers.If he takes indian citizenshio, he can also play in IPL.
Not possible until his life-time ban is lifted.

Big problem when you don't have merit in your system. Most of our players have left the country... Take Sadaf Hussain for example, guys been the leading wicket-taker in First class for the last number of years (3-4, maybe 5 not sure)...and he hasn't been given a chance yet. And he is thinking about settling in England and playing County Crikcet.

Not possible until his life-time ban is lifted.
The ban is by ICC or PCB and ECB?

i don't think he can have a future in India as far as Cricket is concerned, or any other country other than Pakistan for that matter. Let's wait and see
IPL?

His case was similar to Amir no?

there are many schools level cricket acedemies and sport institutions which will be lining to hire him as a coach he can give a very good inside information welcome Danish bhai swaagatam :)

Banned from any sort of Crikcet, club-cricket, first-class....Franchise Cricket. Plus no board will bother standing up for him. PCB needs to do that.
Not really. Amir was proven guilty of match fixing. He wasn't.
And best part is ECB banned him. Details need to be shared-period. I wonder what ECB has against this guy to give him a life-time ban.

im sure once he becomes an indian citizen ministry of sprots and BCCI can use its influence over ICC to let him play again and there are many IPL teams also who need a good coach or a player

there are many schools level cricket acedemies and sport institutions which will be lining to hire him as a coach he can give a very good inside information welcome Danish bhai swaagatam :)
Right. I have seen his analysis of world cup games he is a smart player.

ECB, i still don't get how that works.
The ban is not from BCCI nor from ICC.

This isnt hypocrisy, that giving life ban for doing spot fixing in country cricket of England?
And lifting bans on other player for doing fixing in international cricket?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom