What's new

Dalit student’s suicide exposes rot in India’s higher education system

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Look at the viciousness with which he hates saffron!! Please see te videos in the given links

@SrNair This is the letter written by Hon. Minister of State Bandaru Dattatreya
CZGN1SiUkAAY_3T.jpg

Caste Politics, Student Politics etc all such nonsense which u mentioned above go on a lot over there..

Whhy don't students focus on their studies instead of beating each other up over Yakub Memon & Kasab who are totally unrelated to their subject??

& Yes, I have heard of discrimination against STs & SCs at IIT, but it is pretty rare.

I don't understand why the minster had to come in between- If It was to change the VC then Its okay but he should've stopped at that-

And what happened to good old hockey sticks and cricket stumps- Since when did AVBP become law abiding in Campuses- They should have beat the hell out of these guys- they would've run away from Hostel themselves-

An oppressed student died and the only complaint from Indian members is that this student is a OBC instead of a Dalit. I miss identify him as a Dalit is more of an insult than the fact that he was oppressed so much that he committed suicide.

An oppressed student died and the only complaint from Indian members is that this student is a OBC instead of a Dalit. I miss identify him as a Dalit is more of an insult than the fact that he was oppressed so much that he committed suicide.

Shocking store on the "land of free“.

@indiatester @Tshering22 The Congis are using this students death to take Dalits away from the BJP![ This tactic won't work in AP/TG, everybody here knows Bandaru Dattatreya is a BC & as fought for the rights & welfare of the poor including SCs]

But firstly regarding the student

No He is NOT a dalit!!

He is a Veddara- a OBC/BC caste in AP/TG. THis has been uncovered after his death!

These delhi media guys are idiots. They should stick TO Delhi.. & Where were these heroes when Hyderabad was burning since 2004-2014?

Showing some proof which is available to me now. :-
1) The FB page of a politically active & aware Hyderabadi:-
So, finally it turns out to be that... - Suresh Kochattil | Facebook
So, finally it turns out to be that Rohith who committed suicide in UOH is not a Dalit. He birth certificate shows that he was from the stone cutter Vaddera community, which is an OBC in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh and that does not qualify him as a Dalit. So what happens to all the 'dalit' scholar suicide media coverage by ‪#‎Presstitutes‬ and political chest beating by vultures likes of Rahul Gandhi and Arvind Kejriwal?

2)The twitter page of the above person:-
This is the birth certificate of his brother which shows he was a Veddara.
CZFYG4yUMAEfXQ4.jpg
@Bombermanx1 anna,@itachii anna & @Srinivasgaru can confirm!!

3)
His grandma vindicates the above(if this women is his grandma).

That is true he is from Vaddera caste(Stone cutters and Carpenters) they are not Dalits in AP.They are OBC.
The other guy Susheel Kumar who was beaten up by ASA members he was a OBC too along with Minister Bandaru Dattatreya who is a OBC.Where is the SC/ST angle here?
Besides Rohits father told press reporters in 2005 Rohit converted to Christianity which comes under OBC, not SC/ST he has produced a fake certificate to get into PH.D programme, Caste comes from father not from Mother.Rohits father was a OBC his mother SC, They were separated in 2005 which is when he converted to Christianity under the name Rohit Mallik.How can he claim the caste of his mother SC?

You know JackShit about this case, so better stop commenting.

Back
Top Bottom