What's new

Dalit beaten for eating alongside upper caste men in Uttarakhand, dies

I know somewhat about the caste system but Who decides who is a dalit and can a dalit become a elite brahim?

I know somewhat about the caste system but Who decides who is a dalit and can a dalit become a elite brahim?

caste (dalit) is determined by birth, dalit can never be elevated to higher caste i,e elite brahmin, even if one possesses the qualification.

This is what krishna said in the Bhagavad Gita , accepted as an authoritative scripture by orthodox Hindus. Where he clearly says forbids caste transmigration. Caste system is called varna shrama dharma, where dharma refers to occupation by caste i.e brahmin -(priest, scholar, intellectual), ksharitya (administrators) , vaisya (mercantile) , sudra (labourer)

Bhagavad Gita Chapter 18 Text 47

sreyan sva-dharmo vigunah
para-dharmat sv-anusthitat
svabhava-niyatam karma
kurvan napnoti kilbisam

TRANSLATION
It is better to engage in one's own occupation, even though one may perform it imperfectly, than to accept another's occupation and perform it perfectly. Prescribed duties, according to one's nature, are never affected by sinful reactions.

https://asitis.com/18/47.html

Last edited:
Absolutely These Dalit Goons Are Out Of Control

They Have Now Started To Eat Alongside Brahmins:angry::angry::angry::angry:

What Has The World Come To:tsk::tsk::tsk::tsk:

They cant even lower their voices and now must be shared meals with Brahmins. This is the indian oppression beautifully highlighted by the plight of the Brahmins

Absolutely These Dalit Goons Are Out Of Control

They Have Now Started To Eat Alongside Brahmins:angry::angry::angry::angry:

What Has The World Come To:tsk::tsk::tsk::tsk:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

caste (dalit) is determined by birth, dalit can never be elevated to higher caste i,e elite brahmin, even if one possesses the qualification.

This is what krishna said in the Bhagavad Gita , accepted as an authoritative scripture by orthodox Hindus. Where he clearly says forbids caste transmigration. Caste system is called varna shrama dharma, where dharma refers to occupation by caste i.e brahmin -(priest, scholar, intellectual), ksharitya (administrators) , vaisya (mercantile) , sudra (labourer)

Bhagavad Gita Chapter 18 Text 47

sreyan sva-dharmo vigunah
para-dharmat sv-anusthitat
svabhava-niyatam karma
kurvan napnoti kilbisam

TRANSLATION
It is better to engage in one's own occupation, even though one may perform it imperfectly, than to accept another's occupation and perform it perfectly. Prescribed duties, according to one's nature, are never affected by sinful reactions.

https://asitis.com/18/47.html
I appreciate the input but how exactly is their caste determined by birth?

I appreciate the input but how exactly is their caste determined by birth?

caste is inherit by taking birth in a particular caste (varna), i.e a child born to dalit parents will be a dalit. One's religion can change through conversion but not the caste.

The truth , varna in the caste system, refers to skin color (darker lower the caste ) not qualities which is sva bhava (natural tendencies)

Caste system is justified by invoking the concept of karma i.e birth in lower caste is due to past life past actions (karma). Through good action, the lower caste soul can transmigrate to a higher caste in the next life.

hope this helps

upper caste rat's sh1t man . all damn humans are same learn you ignorant

They cant even lower their voices and now must be shared meals with Brahmins. This is the indian oppression beautifully highlighted by the plight of the Brahmins

Exactly Someone Needs To STand Up For The Oppressed Brahmins Against Dalit Hooliganism

Exactly Someone Needs To STand Up For The Oppressed Brahmins Against Dalit Hooliganism

Beahmins are the oldest victims of racism in india.

oppressed minority. they got erased by a genocide in Indian held kashmir

Yep Someone Needs To Teach Those Kashmiri Muslims A Lesson

Which is why article 370 is being discussed in india as mobs of religious extremists want another genocide in indian Held kashmir

Which is why article 370 is being discussed in india as mobs of religious extremists want another genocide in indian Held kashmir

Yes Modi Should Revoke Article 370 And Install Gas Chambers For Final Solution of All Dalits and Muslims:devil::devil::devil:

God's chosen people. 2% minority Tamil brahmins too were victims of atheist Dravidian Tamil extremist racism, similar to the Jews history it caused their exodus out of Tamilnadu, Now they are living in their home land in the ganges plains and their promised land in America / Canada

59680531_380670902532573_446511148053823488_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom