What's new

Daesh Transferred fighters to Pakistan/Afghanistan Russian Russian Chief HQ

Why aren't the ISIS emerging in Indian occupied Kashmir?

In India-administered Kashmir there sadly emerging is sympathy for ISIS :

1_1500008147.jpg

1_1500008147.jpg
What is hundreds of thousands of Indian soldier doing in Kashmir. Can’t even kill one dozen ISIS . While we killed thousands of terrorists belongs to different banned terrorist organisation.
Even in Lal mosque in Islamabad we killed 100+ there and we burnt them alive including girls for just raising sticks and there sharia law agenda, moment they challenged writ of state we demolished them.

Means that in Anti Terror training now HAZMAT training and protection needs to be added.
Yes, and also we need to be more proactive and should not keep waiting for something to happen as we shamelessly waited for APS killing to happen to start the operation. Now govt and army are on the same page so our military and intel should take an advantage of this...

1_1500008147.jpg
That's really sad and now it is Indian govt behind it. ISIS is an Israeli organisation and we know RAW and MOSSAD connection.

What is hundreds of thousands of Indian soldier doing in Kashmir. Can’t even kill one dozen ISIS . While we killed thousands of terrorists belongs to different banned terrorist organisation.
Even in Lal mosque in Islamabad we killed 100+ there and we burnt them alive including girls for just raising sticks and there sharia law agenda, moment they challenged writ of state we demolished them.

The case of India-administered Kashmir is a bit more complicated than a straight occupation force against a rebellion.

I agree that in the past and some times in the present, the India armed forces In India-administered Kashmir have been accused of human rights violations but the situation in Kashmir is a bit more complicated.

I believe that the stone throwing youth ( "Sang-baaz" as they are called there ) are ordinary youngsters, including women, who are just misguided and are simply caught up in the heat of the moment.

Kashmiri youth are students in various parts of India and they are merchants of handicraft and they are door-to-door salesmen. The majority of Kashmiris are not fanatical about separation from India .
Additionally, there is a minority in Kashmir state which is a bunch of mullah-led reactionary movements like the all-female burqa gang called 'Dukhtaraan-e-millat' led by Asiya Andrabi whose "achievements" are things like threatening Kashmir ladies with acid attack if they don't fully cover up. There was also, some years ago, death threats by such elements to a all-girl three-member Kashmiri music band called "Pargaash" ( meaning Light ).

So the Indian armed forces have to work within certain boundaries.

You mention the Lal Masjid operation. That worked because the mullahs and mullans were Muslim ( though not actually so ) and the military that acted against them were majority-Muslim operating within a Muslim-majority country. But this becomes complicated in a multi-religion society like India.

In India-administered Kashmir, people like Asiya Andrabi need to be removed but simultaneously the Hindutva elements must also be removed and that stage has not come yet in India.

That's really sad and now it is Indian govt behind it. ISIS is an Israeli organisation and we know RAW and MOSSAD connection.

Well, RAW may not have any connected with ISIS but RAW allowed reactionaries like Asiya Andrabi ( mentioned above ) to take root in India-administered and that is how ISIS flags are now seen there.

It is not as if a progressive independence movement like PLO operates in India-administered Kashmir.

Last edited:
If Daesh soldiers have a brain they wont dare come into Pakistan/Afghanistan theater, they should learn the fate of terrorists; both local and international; in this region

Why they weren't eliminated when the transfer was happening?
Exactly, how did they get there and who transported them secretly? How much are they getting paid and by whom? Why haven't ISI infiltrated them yet?

1_1500008147.jpg

Not everyone carrying that flag is Daesh. Some people carry this flag in protests only because it has kalima and the seal of Prophet. They don't know the real meaning.

This is similar to how Western rightwing media tried to make palestinian scarf and one finger/peace sign salute as a terrorist symbol.

Sadly but not surprisingly.
Not everyone carrying that flag is Daesh. Some people carry this flag in protests only because it has kalima and the seal of Prophet. They don't know the real meaning.

This is similar to how Western rightwing media tried to make palestinian scarf and one finger/peace sign salute as a terrorist symbol.

I think that the Kashmiris who carry this flag are so deep in anger that they don't see the harm in carrying such a flag.

Why aren't the ISIS emerging in Indian occupied Kashmir?
Because they could not find so called occupied Kashmir ,but I guess they found something occupied in Pakistan bordering Afghanistan I guess that's why they are moving there to liberate it

ISIS is enjoying full freedom in Afghanistan. The same place where US/NATO forces are fighting. This cannot be a coincidence.
As you guys keep repeating it's not afghan govt but Kabul govt so you can't blame Afghanistan

I think that the Kashmiris who carry this flag are so deep in anger that they don't see the harm in carrying such a flag.

There was a PKK protest in the US against Daesh. One Iraqi Kurdish person brought that same flag and got assaulted by the protesters. He daid that he thought it was just Kalima Shahadah and Prophet’s signature. He didn’t know it was daesh.

Because they could not find so called occupied Kashmir ,but I guess they found something occupied in Pakistan bordering Afghanistan I guess that's why they are moving there to liberate it
this shows IDEOLOGICAL and POLITICAL similarity b/w the so called ISIS and India in Pak-Afghan areas

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom