What's new

Daesh Attacker Who Attacked Gurdwara in Kabul was reportedly Indian Citizen

If you talk about Khalistan then I understand lands from both countries

View attachment 617866

And surely, both countries will not agree!

That proposal was moved forward before partition. They could easily take control of East punjab where they were in majority, too late now. However with their overseas immigration happening at a large scale since the past three decades due to the military operations and roits, Sikhs have turned into more of Pre 1914 Jews

That proposal was moved forward before partition. They could easily take control of East punjab where they were in majority, too late now. However with their overseas immigration happening at a large scale since the past three decades due to the military operations and roits, Sikhs have turned into more of Pre 1914 Jews

The same reason not accepted proposal. Only were getting half Punjab. the proposal should be west and east punjab (both)..... then, chances were high to accept.

This was expected. I am glad the name came out sooner than later. Now hold people in India responsible who attacked Sikh gurudwaras in their political hatred.
My dear from Indian perspective this is the master stroke by the person/agency who planned it, i mean what better could one achieve If you could pitch two of the largest minority group of a india against each other.

Just Recall few of the development in past recent years

- Referendum-2020 movement by Sikh community

- Goodwill of Kartarpur corridor

- Indian government attitude and propaganda about Kartarpur corridor

- Comparatively better behaviour and conduct of common Sikhs for Kashmiris and Indian muslims during NRC/CAA protest

- Inclusion of Afghanistan in CAA, where as no other high profile terrorist attack was ever conducted against Sikh community in Afghanistan before this act of Terrorism by Taliban or any other group other then Daesh [NOTE: I am only aware about 2017 suicide attack by Daesh terrorist in Jalalabad against Sikh Gurdwara no other attack is in my knowledge if someone know plz share]

- So this act is similar to the Easter Bombing attacks 2019 in Sri Lanka which lead to anti muslim riots in Sri Lanka and create the atmosphere of animosity between different communities in Sri Lanka

ISKP in it's recent statement released further details of the gunman who led the attack on Gurdwara in Kabul. Attacker has been identified as "Abu Khalid al Hindi". Many experts who have been reporting on ISIS activities believe that Al Hindi hints towards the fact that the attacker was an Indian national. many experts with knowledge are of opinion that the attacker is probably from the South Indian state kerala, where many fighters had joined ISKP.

View attachment 617829

Obviously he is a RAW agent. I haven't seen any Muslim from India look like this.

Also, he looks like he is wearing a JJ kurta, lol. Turban is not tied correctly and outfitted with cheap imitation leather probably Indian origin.

He didnt even have time to grow a beard. Lol.

ISKP in it's recent statement released further details of the gunman who led the attack on Gurdwara in Kabul. Attacker has been identified as "Abu Khalid al Hindi". Many experts who have been reporting on ISIS activities believe that Al Hindi hints towards the fact that the attacker was an Indian national. many experts with knowledge are of opinion that the attacker is probably from the South Indian state kerala, where many fighters had joined ISKP.

View attachment 617829

Good shot Mr Ajit Doval

As per daesh this attack was to avenge Indian government policies against Muslims

@Foxtrot Alpha

Here is the official statement by daesh

Some Indians are saying he was from Kerala

So it seems India wanna put pressure on Indian Muslims by showing that they are terrorists and attacking sikh place of worship. This way sikh who were helping Muslims will also get against Muslims. A mega drama by Indian terrorist govt.

Some good points, but as we have seen from Sikhs in the past, they are emotional and easily swayed by others, esp Hindus. Furthermore, it has been very easy to egg on Sikhs against Muslims due to the historical animosity Sikhs have for Muslim rulers like Sultan Aurangzeb.

Partition lessons should not be forgotten and we should proceed with caution.

We saw the reaction to a Pakistani Sikh girl converting to Islam and marrying a Pakistani Muslim boy, and the politicization/disinformation of this event by India to aggravate relations at Kartarpur.

Unfortunately Sikhs are not always rational either.

I had a Sikh friend in my college days, this event occurred when a white shooter committed a mass-shooting at a gurdwara in the Midwest. Basically he was talking about killing any white man he saw in the street and I had to calm him down and be rational. He was the son of a head of a gurdwara in the US. Alhamdulilah I was able to talk sense in him, but I saw exactly how Partition violence began through his eyes.

@PAKISTANFOREVER

That must be pointed out. August 1947 should be a reminder that sikhs are NOT our allies. They never have been nor will they ever be. The sikhs committed a holocaust against Pakistani people in 1947. That should NEVER be forgotten or forgiven. NO OTHER race or community on earth has EVER done anything like that to us. Not before or not since. Also, the sikh religion is primarily based upon hating and disparaging Muslims. Without hatred towards Muslims, sikhism doesn't exist.

That must be pointed out. August 1947 should be a reminder that sikhs are NOT our allies. They never have been nor will they ever be. The sikhs committed a holocaust against Pakistani people in 1947. That should NEVER be forgotten or forgiven. NO OTHER race or community on earth has EVER done anything like that to us. Not before or not since. Also, the sikh religion is primarily based upon hating and disparaging Muslims. Without hatred towards Muslims, sikhism doesn't exist.

In 1984, they witnessed the same brutality they displayed to innocent Muslims, this time visited upon them by Hindus.

Torture-and-Rape.jpg

1984-Young-child-dead-BnW-610x321.jpg

The Sikhs deserved it. Serves them right for the holocaust they committed against us in 1947. Funny how Sikhs in the UK are always crying about Pakistanis and Muslims yet fail to mention indian atrocities committed against them in 1984.........:lol:

Well it is sad when any innocent person is killed or abused. We Muslims have suffered the most of this kind of oppression for the better part of 200 years.

However I do find it hypocritical of many Sikhs to ignore their own bloodshed and violence against mostly unarmed Muslim Pakistanis in 1947, one million of us were butchered then and the fate of women need not be mentioned...

That one event caused so much suffering for all involved. Punjabi Muslims, Sikhs, and eventually Kashmiris due to an open occupation route through East Punjab.

Back
Top Bottom