What's new

Daesh Attacker Who Attacked Gurdwara in Kabul was reportedly Indian Citizen

Who were your Rajput ancestors then?

I don't wish to divulge any more information on the matter, suffice to say that we were the heads of Mughal armies and served high in their government. During British rule, we preserved our autonomy after fighting them in guerilla warfare for many years. We had much land, castles, and riches which we had to leave during Partition to come to Pakistan. We were among the lucky ones, as most other royals were wiped out.

It was an attack on Indian people..basically in Afghanistan.

does not make any sense that if India supports ISIS than India will ask them to attack on ourself.

As per the Indian view points, all ISIS people should get killed and it does not matter, they belong to which country. Terrorist are terrorist only.... no religious..

Kashmir terrorism is caused by RSS Hindus - not Sikhs
No Sikh leader is involved in brutality in Kashmir - Sikhs rather oppose it and provide shelter to Muslims
@ Thousands sikhs (Indian army) are in jammu & Kashmir.
Afghanistan has no linkage with what is happening in Kashmir
ISIS Has....

lol on your logic. Should he found rss offices, hindu majority who is causing terrorism in kashmir or minority sikh in a different country who openly condemn brutality in Kashmir.

I remember when this attacked happened. indians on twitter were celebrating this attack.

yfvgs6bjcto41.jpg

Day by day it is becoming clearer, the Indians are heartless and soulless creatures.

Whenever to analyze such kind of attack, calculate the benefit & beneficiary and the pattern of occurrences of parties involved for their best possible scope. An Indian in Afghanistan, a location where India felt the lost grip while peace returning, ended up with ISKP, attacks who? Sikhs/Gurdwara that Modi establishment don't like at all.

entirely possible that mister "al-hindi" :-)lol: @ the name) was a the raw operative leading/controlling the operation but crap backfired and he got killed!

Terrorist groups tend to have obscure financing. No way to prove who support them. However like i said Indian intelligence has used Afghanistan as launch pad against Pakistan. Interestingly since kabul influence has weakened terrorism in Pakistan has fallen

entirely possible that mister "al-hindi" :-)lol: @ the name) was a the raw operative leading/controlling the operation but crap backfired and he got killed!
Yes.
RAW is controlling ISIS, Taliban, Al Qaeda, Hezbollah and all other Islamic organisations. People like you are all innocent victims of this sinister Gangu Black Hindu conspiracy.

Yes.
RAW is controlling ISIS, Taliban, Al Qaeda, Hezbollah and all other Islamic organisations. People like you are all innocent victims of this sinister Gangu Black Hindu conspiracy.

Just BLA and TTP. Afghan taliban are different to ttp.

Yes.
hey don't look at me, your own sinister gangu black hindu agent kalbhusan yadav told me that! ;)

Wow ISIS , the font of all truth , the teller of no lies , the truth machine has REVEALED that he was INDIAN.

How could we possibly doubt such an impeccable source of information as ISIS

Must be true

Never understand Kerala ....all ISIS recruits from India are from Kerla ,strongest Church in whole India....RSS has strong roots and remaining Hindus ,Muslims and Christians are Communist ...and they have highest literacy rate.....these Moplas were the first to get converted to Islam in India
He looks an average South Indian IVC Muslim.

Most of these South Indian Muslims support ISIS and Pakistan. Muslim league wins many seats in Kerala and Tamil Nadu. India should start operations in ISIS strongholds of Southern India

NIA has close monitoring on these cells.... muslims of Kerla are more radical then muslims Bihar and UP ....even in Karnatka theh have those Bhatkal brothers
Kerala is a terrorist breeding centre.

Every Keralite Muslim I ever came across supported ISIS.

Indian government has reserved all it's attention on Kashmir whilst ignoring bigger threat in form of Kerala.

The seed of Moplah jihadists needs to be cleansed

Mallapuram the ISIS breeding capital in India
Kerala is a terrorist breeding centre.

Every Keralite Muslim I ever came across supported ISIS.

Indian government has reserved all it's attention on Kashmir whilst ignoring bigger threat in form of Kerala.

The seed of Moplah jihadists needs to be cleansed

These are the brain washed and terrorist.... even same find in Kashmir to attack on Indian army.. Does not matter belong to India or any other countries.... these are the terrorist and need to give and send to their final destination by GUN..
Funny that they only attack their neighbours, i.e. Sri Lanka etc and non-Hindus. Why are they so silent and inactive towards RSS/BJP?

Back
Top Bottom