What's new

D.I Khan Jail Break Another Perspective

mr42O

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
001.jpg

Addition: Following were also informed: Home Secretary KPK, Provincial Police Officer KPK, Additional Chief Secretary FATA, IG FC KPK, IG Prisons KPK, Commandant FC KPK, Commandant Chitral Scouts. Again none of them was any political position holder in KPK.
Baki kay tamam log bhi hukoomat main shamil siasi log nahin thay. :)

t1.jpg

T2.jpg

Think Pakistan: D.I Khan Jail Break Another Perspective -

dear friend, dont try to defend it, when there isnt anything to defend?
PTI been sent to hell, a political terrorist trap set by NS through mullahs ?

This event like Bannu Jail break has left so many questions behind. Putting blame on others and trying to save skins isn't the solution. Need of the hour is to find the loop holes which are still present and unguarded even after a decade of chaos and destruction.
Had this been done in earlier events, we could have probably stopped this breach. Let's not waste any time further and sit together to find out the real culprits and then hang the terrorists instead of protecting them.

home secretary KPK , DC , DIG , DPO , SP Jail , commision DIK were informed , is the CM expecting intelligence services to give them a call on every intel report ? besides i also over heard that the intelligence agencies give daily breifing to the CM ? i could be wrong please correct me if i am !

Back
Top Bottom