What's new

Cyber Defense Day to be celebrated by PISA.

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
CDD-Med-Defence.png

On this National Defense Day (06 September) PISA going to celebrate Pakistan’s 1st Cyber Defense Day. Relevant professionals & youngsters are welcomed to join this initiative. We highly appreciate the participation of youngsters and emerging professionals. We believe this event will provide them an opportunity to Celebra.You are invited to attend the Pakistan Cyber Defense event which is being held on Sunday, 06th September 2015 at Center for Advanced Studies in Engineering (CASE), Sir Syed Memorial Building, 19-Ataturk Avenue, Sector G-5/1, Islamabad (33.719431, 73.096443)

Event Timing 5:00PM onward
Tentative Agenda:
1st session: Discussion & reviews of Industry Professionals
2nd session: Free Certified Training (Hacking Countermeasures)

Kindly confirm your participation through following registration form:Cyber Defense Day celebrations

10888927_10152711085232663_1178464535919225016_n.png

This event is powered by Pakistan Defence.

Last edited:
Good Job, I hope it will be informative. It will be interesting to know about strategies they designed & perspective in current Inter-governments Cyber War.

The Graphic designer should have picked a silhouette of Pakistani Soldiers, rather than American GI silhouettes.
The poster is embarrasing.

I recommend that PDF should participate or support well organized and technically healthy seminars equivalent to its level. Not a good experience indeed.
@Horus @WebMaster

This seminar was a first attempt, i will be having a detailed debrief with the people behind it and hopefully we can improve in the future. If you have a few suggestions, please state.

I recommend that PDF should participate or support well organized and technically healthy seminars equivalent to its level. Not a good experience indeed.
@Horus @WebMaster

I attended this seminar but i didn't find strategic Cyber Defense material, perspectives, Pakistan's roll on international forum to fight against Cyber crimes & Cyber Security topics and how it will play on legal & logical grounds. There were no discussions over controversial Prevention of Electronic Crimes Act 2015/Cyber Crime Bill approved by NA Committee & more over How potential Cyber defenders will move according to international Cyber security mandate?

Mr Jaffery did raise some points but those all points were discussed on surfaced level which doesn't cover seriouse aspects regarding potential Cyber Defenders.

That was good initiative but worst compering, organization, lack of technical speakers over active topics.

I attended this seminar but i didn't find strategic Cyber Defense material, perspectives, Pakistan's roll on international forum to fight against Cyber crimes & Cyber Security topics and how it will play on legal & logical grounds. There were no discussions over controversial Prevention of Electronic Crimes Act 2015/Cyber Crime Bill approved by NA Committee & more over How potential Cyber defenders will move according to international Cyber security mandate?

Mr Jaffery did raise some points but those all points were discussed on surfaced level which doesn't cover seriouse aspects regarding potential Cyber Defenders.

That was good initiative but worst compering, organization, lack of technical speakers over active topics.

One small step for PDF, One giant leap for Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom