What's new

CWG THEME SONG UNVEILED

aristocrat

Reaction score
CWG theme song unveiled - Hindustan Times

A dancer performs during the the launch of the XIX Commonwealth Games Queen's Baton Relay for Delhi...
more photos »
The Commonwealth Games theme song, Jiyo Utho Badho Jeeto, by Oscar-winning composer AR Rahman, was unveiled at a glittering function in Gurgaon on Saturday. The theme song was recently cleared by the Group of Ministers headed by Urban Development Minister S Jaipal Reddy. "We are
working hard and we know we can do it," Commonwealth Games organising committee chairman Suresh Kalmadi said at the launch function.

Delhi and Haryana Chief Ministers Sheila Dikshit and Bhupinder Singh Hooda were also present on the occasion.

Wow , Where is The song??? Iam desperate to hear it, Rahman the music Maestro, Man Iam Crazy about his songs...

Wow , Where is The song??? Iam desperate to hear it, Rahman the music Maestro, Man Iam Crazy about his songs...

He have made a big crap, he's now just interested in money we are paying him Rs. 40 crore about US$ 10 million but he have created a bull crap. He's just interested in self promotion remember as Gulzar have also won Oscars he don't inform him and the singer of "Jai ho" song sukhwinder singh was also not informed so that he gets all the lime light. I was his fan but this attitude made him anti hero.

He have made a big crap, he's now just interested in money we are paying him Rs. 40 crore about US$ 10 million but he have created a bull crap. He's just interested in self promotion remember as Gulzar have also won Oscars he don't inform him and the singer of "Jai ho" song sukhwinder singh was also not informed so that he gets all the lime light. I was his fan but this attitude made him anti hero.

Iam sorry, What ever You think, Keep It with Yourself, I respect that man and His Music...:smitten:

pathetic song no doubt, just like the cwg

I can Understand, Its Pathetic to you because first of all its Indian, Secondly You do not understand Hindi.... No wonder its pathetic to you.... Anyways Its a Moment of Joy for Us....:victory::victory::victory::victory:

I genuinely wish India the best for the CWGs. It has been a troubled journey but India deserves to have the same success as China had in the Beijing games. This is also India's coming out party to celebrate the tremendous success that it has achieved in the past decades.

Best of Luck

The song for those interested, not bad...

Last edited by a moderator:
^ only in Hindi no english or other:what:. What other language people do:angry:

Back
Top Bottom