What's new

CTD detains Afghan national, seizes explosives

One thing is for sure those AK-47 and other arms in the picture are totally new. This means that terrorist inside Pakistan don't have large weapons stock now left and they need arms. Secondly there will be more attemps to smuggle in more weapons. So it was a wise decision to close eastern borders. To stop terrorism you need to stop the arms from flowing into the country.

I think our eastern border is with Bharat, not sure though.

These are not Chinese Norinco or Darra arms. Most of these weapons are all eastern european manufactured EX-CIA supplied to various U.S. global puppets. These same historic eastern european arms connections are used to arm Nusra, jundullah, Al-Qaeda, FSA, ISIS, General Hifter in Libya etc. In case someone was wondering, behind global terror sits the U.S. and it's puppets.

These are not Chinese Norinco or Darra arms. Most of these weapons are all eastern european manufactured EX-CIA supplied to various U.S. global puppets. These same historic eastern european arms connections are used to arm Nusra, jundullah, Al-Qaeda, FSA, ISIS, General Hifter in Libya etc. In case someone was wondering, behind global terror sits the U.S. and it's puppets.

How can you say with so much certainty?

What the hell is this "claimed" thing in report? I don't get why National Newspapers are freaking unsure when source is official.
PESHAWAR: The Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) has claimed thwarting a terrorism bid after arresting an Afghan national named Naimatullah with explosives before he could enter the city, a handout stated on Friday.

I am not allowed to post links yet, but the info is out there. Everyone knows........who arms who around the globe.

Yes but without concrete evidence that "these" weapons in these photos are from x,y,z it's all just supposition and not fact.

Yes but without concrete evidence that "these" weapons in these photos are from x,y,z it's all just supposition and not fact.
There were lot of arm manufacturing factories inside Iraq at time of Saddam ISIS must have control of those facilities as well at some point and they must have utilized them. ISIS was supplied weapons by many middle eastern countries there are a lot of news about that on the media but the arms in this image are freshly extracted from a storage as you quoted before and no need to travel so far to Iraq the Afghan are corrupt and they do sell the arms to these elements with in the country.

Come on Bharwana........the CIA has a budget of $50 billion annually. Where you think they spend it? Only on these Sunni wahabbi toady countries. Moving weapons and mercenaries around the middle east. Where else? It's not that hard to realize the truth. Actually CIA doesn't even hide it anymore. The arms are up for delivery, if you sign up for training as a brainwashed wahabbi takfiri in the service of the empire. Simple as that! They are happy to deploy you from the Donbas to the SCS.......your wish.........

There were lot of arm manufacturing factories inside Iraq at time of Saddam ISIS must have control of those facilities as well at some point and they must have utilized them. ISIS was supplied weapons by many middle eastern countries there are a lot of news about that on the media but the arms in this image are freshly extracted from a storage as you quoted before and no need to travel so far to Iraq the Afghan are corrupt and they do sell the arms to these elements with in the country.

An ally and a military official I knew rightly called the Afghans "choohey" They are ready to make their own country a hell by doing the bidding of India. They have no sense, no shame where their country is going but want to break Pakistan. The primary victim of such a war will be Afghanistan but the Afghans in their hatred for Pakistan are ready to play second fiddle to India just to see a weak Pakistan.

Come on Bharwana........the CIA has a budget of $50 billion annually. Where you think they spend it? Only on these Sunni wahabbi toady countries. Moving weapons and mercenaries around the middle east. Where else? It's not that hard to realize the truth. Actually CIA doesn't even hide it anymore. The arms are up for delivery, if you sign up for training as a brainwashed wahabbi takfiri in the service of the empire. Simple as that! They are happy to deploy you from the Donbas to the SCS.......your wish.........
You are a liar who is blaming it on the CIA. You don't have balls to point the finger in the right direction. You and I both know who supplied those weapon and how they supplied those weapons and for what they supplied those weapons.

havi sultan, bang on bro, an Afghani will murder for $5 given to him on the wrong day...........this is the saying in Iran for these people. Unfortunately this is how they are..........

@BHarwana
Ok, let me ask you a question..........who is sitting behind India these days........where the balls are suddenly growing on these hindi?.......? well......?

Do you have your answer now......?

You are a liar who is blaming it on the CIA. You don't have balls to point the finger in the right direction. You and I both know who supplied those weapon and how they supplied those weapons and for what they supplied those weapons.

havi sultan, bang on bro, an Afghani will murder for $5 given to him on the wrong day...........this is the saying in Iran for these people. Unfortunately this is how they are..........

@BHarwana
Ok, let me ask you a question..........who is sitting behind India these days........where the balls are suddenly growing on these hindi?.......? well......?

Do you have your answer now......?
Answer me first who gave weapons to ISIS??

I will reply you about India after that.

Do you really think Americans are behind India?? I don't think so.

Back
Top Bottom