What's new

Crypto mining rigs

FYI.
I have two rigs set up. One in PK and one in UK.

The one in PK is in Kashmir (AK) it is on my land and I have a stream which runs down from the mountains and collects at the bottom before it travels further downstream to the end users. I have tapped this fast flowing water and used a purpose built hydro set up to provide me with the electricity to power my cooling fans. I also use liquid coolant like the ethanol that you would find in the coolant of your car. The g.p.u asic and motherboard run on a combination of solar ( panels which I have on my roof ) and mains electricity.
I have a satellite dish on the roof and I use high speed co-axial cable to connect it to a Netgear AX 4200 . This gives me a reasonable speed internet and I use a VPN.
By doing this it drastically reduces my electric bill and it allows me a more profitable mining rig.

In the UK where the power tariffs are high. I have s similar set up but instead of a waterfall I use an outside tap away from my house in the garden running at full creating the downward force to turn the hydropower turbine to generate electricity as well as solar panels and mains electricity
I hope this can educate people that where there is a will there is a way.
☺️☺️☺️☺️
FYI.
I have two rigs set up. One in PK and one in UK.

The one in PK is in Kashmir (AK) it is on my land and I have a stream which runs down from the mountains and collects at the bottom before it travels further downstream to the end users. I have tapped this fast flowing water and used a purpose built hydro set up to provide me with the electricity to power my cooling fans. I also use liquid coolant like the ethanol that you would find in the coolant of your car. The g.p.u asic and motherboard run on a combination of solar ( panels which I have on my roof ) and mains electricity.
I have a satellite dish on the roof and I use high speed co-axial cable to connect it to a Netgear AX 4200 . This gives me a reasonable speed internet and I use a VPN.
By doing this it drastically reduces my electric bill and it allows me a more profitable mining rig.

In the UK where the power tariffs are high. I have s similar set up but instead of a waterfall I use an outside tap away from my house in the garden running at full creating the downward force to turn the hydropower turbine to generate electricity as well as solar panels and mains electricity
I hope this can educate people that where there is a will there is a way.
☺☺☺☺
BTW I did all the work myself

Back
Top Bottom