What's new

Crisis deepens as India blocks Chenab flow

If it is you sincere thoughts then I respect .t those..Hope kashmir will see brighter day and developmt...
I am dead serious about it without any joke or devilish behavior. We need peace in this world which is not coming with out the solution of Kasmire and Palestine. If these two are solved then i would say over 50% of world Terror is gone we will be left with small problems.

Make sense but about taking on India!!!! We did so many times but no reply just talk but now we have learnt our lesson to just do it big next time. So stop threating language with Pakistan because it will not take india nowhere but to the ground, :smitten::smitten::wave::P

What you intended to tell please be clear..

I am dead serious about it without any joke or devilish behavior. We need peace in this world which is not coming with out the solution of Kasmire and Palestine. If these two are solved then i would say over 50% of world Terror is gone we will be left with small problems.
Now you are dragging it out of context..You have prooved your intensions clearly here..You baby boy ..

Now you are dragging it out of context..You have prooved your intensions clearly here..You baby boy ..

Acer brother well lets get back to the topic, Just to tell you a little about me, I will take a well defensive position when will come to defensive position for example you or anyone talking down to Pakistan i will say some harsh truth same as you would do when it will be over India. But when it comes to real calm talk. I want both countries to progress and No one can progress toward success until all the major misunderstandings are eliminated from both sides. Talking reality over here about Pakistan and India! none of these countries can afford to take on each others. Both are well advanced when it come to competing each others, If india takes on Pakistan India will go down for sure in the end along with Pakistan and If Pakistan takes on india Pakistan will go down for sure along with India. Because both of these countries have ultimate balance of power when it comes to each others. So no need to waist our energy over taking each others down. lol. I am not showing my weakness here but just for the sake of ever lasting argument i am saying lets move on. Peace. :pakistan::china::pdf::enjoy::cheers:

Make sense but about taking on India!!!! We did so many times but no reply just talk but now we have learnt our lesson to just do it big next time. So stop threating language with Pakistan because it will not take india nowhere but to the ground, :smitten::smitten::wave::P

Can you stop using confusing language :what: :what:.I am unable to make out what you intend to say.As far as my post was concerned it was intended to tell all ignorant people here that chenab starts from Himachal pardesh and not from J&K.India can do whatever it wants on Chenab as long as it doesnot break Indus agreement.And some of you who have said that Pak should attack Dams are just naive to think that India wont attack pak. :guns: :guns:

Acer brother well lets get back to the topic, Just to tell you a little about me, I will take a well defensive position when will come to defensive position for example you or anyone talking down to Pakistan i will say some harsh truth same as you would do when it will be over India. But when it comes to real calm talk. I want both countries to progress and No one can progress toward success until all the major misunderstandings are eliminated from both sides. Talking reality over here about Pakistan and India! none of these countries can afford to take on each others. Both are well advanced when it come to competing each others, If india takes on Pakistan India will go down for sure in the end along with Pakistan and If Pakistan takes on india Pakistan will go down for sure along with India. Because both of these countries have ultimate balance of power when it comes to each others. So no need to waist our energy over taking each others down. lol. I am not showing my weakness here but just for the sake of ever lasting argument i am saying lets move on. Peace. :pakistan::china::pdf::enjoy::cheers:
Have a great day:enjoy: :cheers:

you guys are terrorist ur self watch ur self first then watch others.. whats ur prohit was a terrorist... buddy its all about the perception
Salahadin what you want to tell please clarify..
purohith is behind the bars..Law is taking its course..

Can you stop using confusing language :what: :what:.I am unable to make out what you intend to say.As far as my post was concerned it was intended to tell all ignorant people here that chenab starts from Himachal pardesh and not from J&K.India can do whatever it wants on Chenab as long as it doesnot break Indus agreement.And some of you who have said that Pak should attack Dams are just naive to think that India wont attack pak. :guns: :guns:

No we are not naive to think that India wont attack, infact we know India will attack, however that does not mean we wont attack once it comes down to that and moreover once India attacks, it will turn into a war and not just a conflict which means that sooner then latter international community will step in to avoid this war turning into a nuclear conflict and therefore some sort of agreement will be established between Pakistan and India to end conflict over the water issue which means that India will have to open up the waters again,a win situation for us.
So in the end if anyone that is naive, its you guys who think India can do whatever it wants and Pakistan will do nothing about it.

No we are not naive to think that India wont attack, infact we know India will attack, however that does not mean we wont attack once it comes down to that and moreover once India attacks, it will turn into a war and not just a conflict which means that sooner then latter international community will step in to avoid this war turning into a nuclear conflict and therefore some sort of agreement will be established between Pakistan and India to end conflict over the water issue which means that India will have to open up the waters again,a win situation for us.
So in the end if anyone that is naive, its you guys who think India can do whatever it wants and Pakistan will do nothing about it.

Shutting off the flow of water in violation of the IWT will be as good as a declaration of War by India.

Pakistan will be completely justified in taking whatever action it deems fit to restore that water supply.

I am fairly confident India will not shut off water supply completely nor at one go.

Shutting off the flow of water in violation of the IWT will be as good as a declaration of War by India.

Pakistan will be completely justified in taking whatever action it deems fit to restore that water supply.

AM, India is working as per guidelines set in annexure D of IWT i.e. creation of hydroelectric power generation units(HPGU) using run of river installation . WB rejected Pakistan request that HPGU was violating IWT.

Further I do not see any 'blocking /shutting' of water Western Rivers as we discuss. If I am wrong please point be to relevant facts.

Regards

India does-not take instructions from anyone be it USA or West or China. We always have worked in our self-interest (since our independence) something which pakistan ought to learn from us. Truth hurts isn't it...

learn from u?
what poverty and terminating our minorities?
no thanks

Buddy before you take on my posts first read the context, what i was talking about. Secondly if you are still confused about it Then i will make it simple. So what i meant is. Pakistan has put indian in a situation to start a war on number of occasions or should i say we have given India a lot of chances to start a war but in the end we get no reply from india beside just talk. Meaning India never come to a full war but just talk or bluff or wanna be!!!!! i hope it makes it ez for you. I was talking to ACER. I intended to stop this tempo posts but your kind of people just don't want simple person to finish the fight of words lol. Lastly i have never said where the cheenab is coming from!!!! go get it straight buddy. All i care it comes from Indian side and India better not stop water like she did in recent months. SIMPLE now thank you so much for everything lol peace. :cheesy::pakistan::china:

Buddy before you take on my posts first read the context, what i was talking about. Secondly if you are still confused about it Then i will make it simple. So what i meant is. Pakistan has put indian in a situation to start a war on number of occasions or should i say we have given India a lot of chances to start a war but in the end we get no reply from india beside just talk. Meaning India never come to a full war but just talk or bluff or wanna be!!!!! i hope it makes it ez for you. I was talking to ACER. I intended to stop this tempo posts but your kind of people just don't want simple person to finish the fight of words lol. Lastly i have never said where the cheenab is coming from!!!! go get it straight buddy. All i care it comes from Indian side and India better not stop water like she did in recent months. SIMPLE now thank you so much for everything lol peace. :cheesy::pakistan::china:
One technical question to you ..
How much water it takes to generate one mega watts of power in a hydro electric generator ?
If you know the answer then you will stop arguing ..
And if you cant then I will stop arguing..:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom