What's new

Crimea gave China a pause on SCS- My POV

Why do we need to annex anything that don't belong to us when we can just build up "new" island to serve our purpose? LOL

Maybe one should look at the flip side of the coin?

Did Putin know what is going to happen when he decided to annex Crimea?
What would he calculated the possible reactions from the West would be?
If he did calculated correctly, i.e. get it right on what West reaction would be, would Putin dare or dare not to go ahead with it?

Is what happen in Ukraine a victory/failure for US or Russia? From both US and Russian perspectives.

Obviously, China would have take note of what happen in Ukraine. And calculate just like Putin would. Although I do not think Crimea bears any resemblance to the situation in SCS, but the reactions from West could be similar. Which is really not new for China. Not barely a day have gone by that China did not live under some form of sanction.

Public debt includes it but is not limited to it estupido. Western Civilization as a whole owes the great majority of it's debt to itself. How much is owned by Latin America, sub-Saharan Africa, the Middle East, South and SE Asia, and East Asia? Probably under 10%.

No one implied it's limited to foreign dept Mr. american estupido. The ill educated OP replied to however made an argument that assumes public dept as limited to only "nill and umimportant" private debt. Which makes him and you look just plain stupid. And we are not talking in probabilities. U.S. foreign debt to China and other nations are not cases of probability. You clueless assumption that the entire foreign debt is "probably under 10%" shows how little you know about the matter.

Last edited:
No one implied it's limited to foreign dept Mr. american estupido. The ill educated OP replied to however made an argument that assumes public dept as limited to only "nill and umimportant" private debt. Which makes him and you look just plain stupid. And we are not talking in probabilities. U.S. foreign debt to China and other nations are not cases of probability. You clueless assumption that the entire foreign debt is "probably under 10%" shows how little you know about the matter.

Lol at calling me stupid and not being able to even spell debt. Idiot.

And once again, I'm making the assumption that in total, Western countries public debt are owned overwhelmingly by their own citizens - possibly over 90%. Go ahead and refute that, instead of just queefing in half-assed Engrish.

Please read my last line again.
Either way only an alliance of china ,india and russia is big enough in 20 years from now to challenge NATO,,but as stated earlier its highly unlikely.Mainly because india dosen't seem interested in this thing,our main priority is better life to the population and have no enmity with west or east except pakistan.Chinese are a worry but we hope a settlement will be reached in this decade.

But BRICS will serve as a pure economic block in furure,,thats a good possibility.

But who knows.

Regarding resources u might wanna take a look at chinese inroads in africa and southamerica.

You are crazy...Russia is alligning with China just because of thinking is a lesser evil than US...China will never ally with India because of its own reason...BRICS can be at max a diplomatic and financial allignment but not any real power house NATO or EUROZONE as it is being predicted...The reason is China who is most powerful economy and militarily equivallent with Russia does not command the trust like NATO or EURO trust each other..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom