What's new

Crazy East Asian lady starts to hurl racist abuse and attack others.

No, the purpose of this forum is for Chinese members to troll the Americas forum...and when the glass-hearted Chinese-Americans see ANY KIND of negative words spoken against the Chinese members/China they get into a big big big big defensive huff and start lashing out using every angle they can find.

Of course it's easy to place the blame. But China has been getting bashed by the US media and society for as long as I've been alive and despite this, the US was generally held in good esteem by most Chinese until Trump. So say what you want, but the facts are that the bad blood in China-US relations is primarily the product of the US govt and media.

View attachment 851355

MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif. - Mountain View police arrested a woman for allegedly attacking a customer and making racial epithets to the store manager at the local Starbucks store, authorities announced Friday.

They said her actions qualified as a hate crime.

Daixin Neill Quan, 33, entered the Starbucks shop on San Antonio Road on May 28 in the afternoon and yelled at one of the store managers, according to the Santa Clara District Attorney's office.

She told the manager to "go back to (his) country" and said that she would have him "deported back to Mexico," despite the fact that the manager was ethnically Indian, police said.

Quan then turned to a 32-year-old Hispanic customer, said the DA's office. When she heard that the customer spoke with an accent, she told the woman to go back to her country also.

Quan began recording the victim and told her that she would send the video to the Army and Border Patrol, according to the DA's office press release. When the woman tried to stop her, Quan attacked and hit her multiple times, police said.

The woman suffered minor facial injuries, police said.

Customers at the shop attempted to intervene and pulled Quan away from the woman, authorities said.

Quan was detained soon after the police arrived, officials said.

Police said Quan was arrested and charged with misdemeanor battery and for committing a hate crime.

Seen her type before, thinks she is whiter than white to the point of being extreme and hates other minorities. I remember during 9/11 when the Muslim community was getting stick her self hating types were at the forefront of it all.
She will meet karma hopefully a young hispanic or black girl's fist.

It is funny how asians who themselves are victims of racial abuse find it ok to abuse other groups.

So first, she was Vietnamese, then when available PUBLIC evidence has her %99 Chinese, she became a racist only because she lives in the US. It is always hilarious watching the PDF Chinese and their mental gymnastics. :lol:

No Chinese is named Quan. Tahts a Vietnamnese bane
I grew up in Hawai'i and Oahu is dominated by Asians. The most is JPNese then Chinese. And I knew plenty of Chinese whose surname is Quan. I have seen variations of Q'uan, K'uan, Kwan, and Kuan. So for you to declare that Quan is not a Chinese surname? Maybe YOU are not Chinese. :lol:

wfS6WDZ.png

These people are geniuses beyond comprehension

Setup restaurant in Kenya but will not allow Kenyans/Africans in

To be honest, Sub saharan African countries are too open and welcoming to foreigners. almost to the point of being Naive/stupid. In fact from my experience they even welcome/treat foriegners better than their own people.
In any normal continent/country this restaurant wouldnt have even be allowed to operate for a day. Africans need to wake up and stop being so toothless and take their own destiny into their own hands. Its not just the Chinese looking down on them in Africa , others are not much different. Be it Europeans, Indians, Chinese, Lebanese, Koreans, Arabs, etc etc.
Subsaharan Africans(black Africa) should ask themseves why is it that almost every continent around the world looks down on them irrespective of race. In fact even north Africans (Egypt, Tunisia, Algeria, Morocco , Lybia etc i.e the non black dominated part of Africa) still looks down on them and they want anything to do with them(subsahran africa)
Only by building their continent and trrating their own people with respect will they start changing such views about them. Can you imagine an african person in China talking about Chibese people and even Chinese président like that to a Chinese without all those Chinese workers jumping on him , beating the shit out of him and the police imprisining him for years?
Black Africans need to man up and treat themselves with self respect. I have red and seen many more cases of Chineee in subsahran Africa abusing african workers and insulting them as animals. In fact sometimes they even use bkack africans to deal with their other black Africans. Sad for that continent.
As they saying goes: People will only treat you the way you allow them to treat you" and if they know they can get away with it. So it's only normal to see this.

It is funny how asians who themselves are victims of racial abuse find it ok to abuse other groups.
Well, I think it's most often the case than we think. Just because you are a victim doesnt means you won't also victimise/abuse others who you think are even weaker, poorer and more destitute than you. Its most often the case.
Its like a fairly middle class person who is being abused by his rich boss for example,
but that doesnt means that person wont abuse his house boy who in his eyes is even lower than him for example. That's just the way the world works . Lol

This is like the single hate crime committed by an Asian American versus the tens of thousands committed by other races against Asian Americans.

The bitch is nuts. She is probably trans-racial, thinks she's a white Maga tard.
you have sharp instincts. Check out her Twitter, she tweets under her real name and it's a MAGA and self improvement MLM train wreck...

I grew up in Hawai'i and Oahu is dominated by Asians. The most is JPNese then Chinese. And I knew plenty of Chinese whose surname is Quan. I have seen variations of Q'uan, K'uan, Kwan, and Kuan. So for you to declare that Quan is not a Chinese surname? Maybe YOU are not Chinese. :lol:

wfS6WDZ.png

On the other thread, he claim because he build oil storage platform, "oil is in his blood" and know everything about it.

LOL

On the other thread, he claim because he build oil storage platform, "oil is in his blood" and know everything about it.

LOL
Just stating a fact that most Viets are using Quan as the surname. Your mom was a Vietnamnese boat refugee no? Can you ask her? BTW, you were the college boy who knows nothing about oil but could say 30% inflation is CHEAP. LOLOL

Just stating a fact that most Viets are using Quan as the surname. Your mom was a Vietnamnese boat refugee no? Can you ask her? BTW, you were the college boy who knows nothing about oil but could say 30% inflation is CHEAP. LOLOL
First of all, don't pretend you know anything about Vietnamese. Quan is NOT a surname, Quan is a common given name like Rehorror said, as in Quan Tri and it usually used in male name. Vietnamese like Chinese, you don't normally use given name as a surname and vice versa. Saying so mean you know shit about both Chinese name and Vietnamese name.

Tweedledum-dum don't even know there are no such words as "Quan" in Vietnamese, it's Toàn and that's you don't even need to ask my departed mother to know, any two bit dumbass with a pair of hand can look it up on the internet, are you saying you are less than a two bit dumbass who can't look it up on the internet??

The character 全 is rendered as Toàn in Vietnamese

Also, you don't need to know oil to know 30% inflation is cheap, that's a solely economic question (Whether what something worth is expensive or cheap), and as I demonstrated on the other thread, you also know jack shit about economic, I am still waiting on your explanation on how oil can inflated 30%, because if you cannot answer that question, and you cannot, then there are no way you can determine whether or not that is cheap or expensive or not.

Lol Mr "oil is in my blood because I build mobile oil storage platform FTW" lol:enjoy::enjoy:

Last edited:
Just stating a fact that most Viets are using Quan as the surname.
Say what? Is that a 'fact' you pulled out of your 肛门 ? The most common Vietnamese last name is Nguyen which akin to Smith or Jones in the US.

You are busted, Han Patsy. You ain't Chinese.

This is pathetic. The woman in this crime is %90 having some kind of mental health issue and we should leave it as that. Instead, you guys had to turn this into a racial issue, making up 'facts' as you go along.

Say what? Is that a 'fact' you pulled out of your 肛门 ? The most common Vietnamese last name is Nguyen which akin to Smith or Jones in the US.

You are busted, Han Patsy. You ain't Chinese.

This is pathetic. The woman in this crime is %90 having some kind of mental health issue and we should leave it as that. Instead, you guys had to turn this into a racial issue, making up 'facts' as you go along.

If anything, this lady's story should be a cautionary tale for you. She was obviously an Asian totally committed to PRO-WHITE MAGATARD viewpoints and policies. And you can see how the real Whites here are throwing her under the bus even though she was lashing out in defense of White Nationalism.

Back
Top Bottom