What's new

Crazy 21-year-old Chinese made his own iPad 3 in two weeks

rcrmj

Reaction score
Country
China
Nowadays there are so many crazy Chinese M*thF**kers``few month ago there are few famers made a starwar like future tanks``and then a group of students made their transformers``

and now this 21-years-old boy from Shangdong province (probably still a Uni student) spent roughly $300 and 2 weeks made his own iPad 3

[video]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjYzODc4MDk2.html[/video]

lol``but the machine runs on Microsoft XP````apple people are gonna mad`

So its a tablet with an apple logo on it? Can't see the ipad3 bit:undecided:

Still pretty impressive.

here is a video from other website``just in cass
[video]<script data-vid="qAVJwmuPbuSrI7gN" src="http://player.ku6.com/out/v.js" data-width="480" data-height="400"></script>[/video]
[video]<script data-vid="qAVJwmuPbuSrI7gN" src="http://player.ku6.com/out/v.js" data-width="480" data-height="400"></script>[/video]

---------- Post added at 11:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 AM ----------

So its a tablet with an apple logo on it? Can't see the ipad3 bit:undecided:

Still pretty impressive.

can you open the video link?

---------- Post added at 11:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 AM ----------

this is the one from youtube but its the second harlf

---------- Post added at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

this is supposed to be the first part``

---------- Post added at 11:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 AM ----------

this is the last part

Last edited by a moderator:
but some chinese experts said that he is a excellent system developer, but '$ucks' at craftsmanship, they said the wiring is 'horoble'``:D:D

Wow :) thats one talented guy ..:tup: and not at all surprising that he is still in university ...some of the Technical university guys , mostly the backbenchers type , come out with mind-blowing stuff .

Nowadays there are so many crazy Chinese M*thF**kers.
Ooops! Why do you call them 'crazy Chinese M*thF**kers'?? You being a Chinese yourself, you should be proud of having such geniuses around.

These are the guys who are the future of technology and this whizkid may one day produce an anti gravity 7th generation aircraft with cloaking ability! Would you then still call him a 'crazy Chinese M*thF**ker'?

Ooops! Why do you call them 'crazy Chinese M*thF**kers'?? You being a Chinese yourself, you should be proud of having such geniuses around.

These are the guys who are the future of technology and this whizkid may one day produce an anti gravity 7th generation aircraft with cloaking ability! Would you then still call him a 'crazy Chinese M*thF**ker'?

i call all geniuses or talented people 'crazy M*thF**kers'```thats how i show me RESPECT```is that a problem``? :D

Now apple will be in the court

claiming only they can make such things bcz they have the patents :rolleyes:

i think he has made his old laptop look compact and look like a Ipad or tablet,with a good knowledge about computer hardware and determination and cash can do it...

i think he has made his old laptop look compact and look like a Ipad or tablet,with a good knowledge about computer hardware and determination and cash can do it...
determination yes``but cash? `only cost him $300, and Shangdo province ranks up middle in China, so he can propably save it up one moth pocket money

He shouldn't have to put that apple sticker on, just be pround of your own work.

Edit just watched the video apparently it was modified from his apple laptop, in which case acknowledgement is needed.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom