What's new

Crackdown on staff abuse!

India is not a holy cow, it will be criticised the way i like it and i don't wonder into insults.
--
no one is holy cow...
criticism its your right..
but you go above board...
in kashmir student issue you did all drama.. which is anti national..
what you was doing was anti india work by claiming letters from those students (which iam sure is false )
in pak pm/president insult thread ..
i gave many reminders to you oscar, wbmaster some other
only manticore had risen for cause and replied..
you want pak pm /president to be respected and have blind eye/silent accpetance of calling indina pm terrorist ?
is it not DOUBLE STANDARDS ..
you are the guy who said our land our rule type comment. it tells the story ..
Mod is duty not job
note : to all mod mr.aero is patriotic but his action may end pdf in trouble.(his action in kashmiris student issue )
world is small and his action may cost hard to this forum ...

--
no one is holy cow...
criticism its your right..
but you go above board...
in kashmir student issue you did all drama.. which is anti national..
what you was doing was anti india work by claiming letters from those students (which iam sure is false )
in pak pm/president insult thread ..
i gave many reminders to you oscar, wbmaster some other
only manticore had risen for cause and replied..
you want pak pm /president to be respected and have blind eye/silent accpetance of calling indina pm terrorist ?
is it not DOUBLE STANDARDS ..
you are the guy who said our land our rule type comment. it tells the story ..
Mod is duty not job
note : to all mod mr.aero is patriotic but his action may end pdf in trouble.(his action in kashmiris student issue )
world is small and his action may cost hard to this forum ...

We will do as we like. This is Pakistan Defense Forum. You have a problem, you can leave. Don't cry here, no one gives a shyt.

Talking about Members insulting Mods, i request the Team to also come hard on their own team members, bcoz they represent PDF & should lead by example, its been observed that some time the lingo used by them (few team members) contains abusive words, i personally reported such post.... Thankfully that post was removed....:tup:, so credit where its due....

We will do as we like. This is Pakistan Defense Forum. You have a problem, you can leave. Don't cry here, no one gives a shyt.
--
We will do as we like -
seems still you in dark ages .. our land our rules..
grow up and come in 21st century .. its not lala land ..

You have a problem, you can leave,e. Don't cry here, no one gives a shyt
i was replying my observation .. i have nothing personal against Aero..
i posted my observation till now....i respect his patriotic feeling for his nation .. but not at cost on my nation bro.
pakistan zindabad.. so india zindabad too ..
oyye..lucky.. come down to earth...you the hell are you ...
you cant be in your own nation... you outsourced dum...
are you MOD .. ?
then keep you mouth close..
cry to your mama....or your outsourced boss
i dont give dam...
PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
.. what a joke....:rofl:

if i am wrong .. i will gladly accept it. but,
no nonsense here with me even if you are PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST:-)
Just dont mess with me bro.

:-)

which bitch slapped you? :unsure:
--
see mr. mod this is way your elit member behave..
what you expect from ordinary member..

Hahaha

While I agree that legit abuse is bad, and totally uncalled for, we all could do with a bit of fun every now and then. No? :lol:

Seriously though, why not extend this "crackdown" to all members of this one-of-a-kind, brilliant, absolutely brilliant, hate-thriving forum, instead of just the "staff"? Why be abusive towards anybody at all, right? Start banning the douches that unfurl their damp tail feathers at the drop of a hat, terrorist sympathisers, proponents of violence, those who insult other members just because they can (only here, and nowhere else on the internet, or the real world)?

--
We will do as we like -
seems still you in dark ages .. our land our rules..
grow up and come in 21st century .. its not lala land ..

You have a problem, you can leave,e. Don't cry here, no one gives a shyt
i was replying my observation .. i have nothing personal against Aero..
i posted my observation till now....i respect his patriotic feeling for his nation .. but not at cost on my nation bro.
pakistan zindabad.. so india zindabad too ..
oyye..lucky.. come down to earth...you the hell are you ...
you cant be in your own nation... you outsourced dum...
are you MOD .. ?
then keep you mouth close..
cry to your mama....or your outsourced boss
i dont give dam...
PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
.. what a joke....:rofl:

if i am wrong .. i will gladly accept it. but,
no nonsense here with me even if you are PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST:-)
Just dont mess with me bro.

:-)

--
see mr. mod this is way your elit member behave..
what you expect from ordinary member..
Hahaha

While I agree that legit abuse is bad, and totally uncalled for, we all could do with a bit of fun every now and then. No? :lol:

Seriously though, why not extend this "crackdown" to all members of this one-of-a-kind, brilliant, absolutely brilliant, hate-thriving forum, instead of just the "staff"? Why be abusive towards anybody at all, right? Start banning the douches that unfurl their damp tail feathers at the drop of a hat, terrorist sympathisers, proponents of violence, those who insult other members just because they can (only here, and nowhere else on the internet, or the real world)?
Kis ko bol raha hai yaar ? Just like no non-muslim can be a president of Pakistan, here also no Indian can be a moderator. But a chinese can, a bangladeshi can, a turk can, but no Indian. And it is because of bias. They are scared people.

how about a special mod abuse day on which all of us are given amnesty.:p:
this forum is getting too stressful.

As long as we are also given a day to vent all the crap we've packed up from scanning, deleted, warning all your posts systematically. A day where rules don't apply to mods either, that'd be nice.

But be warned, I've always said this, if a mod were to troll they'd do it better than any other PDF troll.

Kis ko bol raha hai yaar ? Just like no non-muslim can be a president of Pakistan, here also no Indian can be a moderator. But a chinese can, a bangladeshi can, a turk can, but no Indian. And it is because of bias. They are scared people.

Yes, it is crystal clear where their deep, deep fear emerges from, but I thought it was worth a shot. :lol: If the "staff" themselves practiced being fair, unbiased, and just, there certainly would have been no need to start a thread like this one.

Yes, it is crystal clear where their deep, deep fear emerges from, but I thought it was worth a shot. :lol: If the "staff" themselves practiced being fair, unbiased, and just, there certainly would have been no need to start a thread like this one.
Can a Pakistani member go to say Indian forums and cry for this and that rights without getting abused and trashed?

How about even cry about getting banned or maybe even attack India and get away with it...When this starts happening in Indian forums, we will have less traffic from India but since we see more than 50% Indian users, that alone speaks heaps how much you people are allowed loose!

The chinese is a Muslim.

This thread is clearly for Indians only. By making this rule, they are giving a free hand to Pakistanis, Chinese and Bangladeshis. Now they can openly abuse Indians, Hindus but you can not. It is just like what Pakistan is doing in real life. They can spread terrorism in other countries but if you want to retaliate, they will play nuclear card.

The chinese is a Muslim.
I know that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom