What's new

CPEC under vicious attack!

Who ever takes over from bajwa, he shouldn't have any of his close relatives sitting out of Pakistan and must declare his assets before getting the job while once his job is completed again his assets must be chceked, while it doesn't matter if his job salary been triple then whats is now!
Agree, I would also add that CPEC head should be a qualified civilian ideally, enough army hegemony. But my main quibble with this whole situation is this:

If Bajwa is the match or flame, then the CPEC authority ordinance is a stick of dynamite. And guess who's going to be left holding that stick if it's lit? The rest of Pakistan that pays taxes, and depends on CPEC for future prosperity.

Agree, I would also add that CPEC head should be a qualified civilian ideally, enough army hegemony. But my main quibble with this whole situation is this:

If Bajwa is the match or flame, then the CPEC authority ordinance is a stick of dynamite. And guess who's going to be left holding that stick if it's lit? The rest of Pakistan that pays taxes, and depends on CPEC for future prosperity.
Yes but there are some secret parts which can't be open in public and that's problem is, but i think can add a condition to open those secrets after 20 years will solve the problem

To date he has only been tried and judged in the Court of Social Media... And declared guilty.

He needs to go through the proper court systems... Today's Fake News Media and Social Media have passed guilty verdicts against Prophets of God... Let alone a lowly CPEC Chairman...

Zardari has also not been proven guilty anywhere. His only conviction has been overturned. Shouldn't he too go through the proper court system before you call him Mr.10% corruption king.

Start up setting examples and everything will change! Trust allaha and move forward
how? through courts they let Achakzai free for lack of evidence fker was caught on camera!

how? through courts they let Achakzai free for lack of evidence fker was caught on camera!
When there is a will then there is a way, let our leadership makes the will, investigation is work of govt not courts bring good evidence and see what happens

Naraz Qabail apne ghar jala denge unke naye housing scheme ke ghar tum bana kar doge?

Pakistan must exists with out crouptors of any kinds, come and join anti crouption move against all

Naraz Qabail apne ghar jala denge unke naye housing scheme ke ghar tum bana kar doge?
All lies, if govt take the tribes in confidence and give them good places to live, give them water, swerege, and jobs they will listen to govt not any stupid person

Pakistan must exists with out crouptors of any kinds, come and join anti crouption move against all
ye truck k batti ki batti bana lo. warna pizza. dimagh kha gaye corruption corruption ki ratt laga kar

All lies, if govt take the tribes in confidence and give them good places to live, give them water, swerege, and jobs they will listen to govt not any stupid person
Government can facilitate your way of life not dictate it. Dharamshala kholi hai jo hijjay kar kar ke sikhayen?

http://www.na.gov.pk/uploads/ If B..., and depends on CPEC for future prosperity.
https://youtu.be/bXwK_OXHtx0 Watch this pls and that story started from here

Story started from. Here pls watch this is 2020 and these ppls has no idea whats they are doing

Government can facilitate your way of life not dictate it. Dharamshala kholi hai jo hijjay kar kar ke sikhayen?
Jst do as much govt cam do and let the ppls of Pakistan feels that, everything will be fine don't being fake excuses

Jst do as much govt cam do and let the ppls of Pakistan feels that, everything will be fine don't being fake excuses
it's racist to assume that these people have no sense of moral or social justice. nor the concept of responsibility since they sure have carried their tribal conflicts so religiously.

government does not have the power nor the mandate to hold the elites accountable. government is a make up of elite kitty party fashionistas

ya issi khauf may aur maslihat say kaam laynay keh chakkar may awaak fauji siasatdan qazi sab chor hogaye! jo qabail ghar jalai unko bhi latka do!

but first lets have a fking slice of papa johns pizza!
70k de kar 70sq mile territory gain ki hai

Rome was built when the she wolf killed the parents and fed them to their own kin.

Back
Top Bottom