What's new

CPEC shelved?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't you move forward and open a thread about all such developments?
This would save you from idiotic claims of anti Pakistan & anti-mars agenda,on top of that it would put silence on all those who are questioning PTI.
No spoon feeding for trolls. Use google.

Kiddo have you seen Lahore Orange Line Project,it has been on halt since new Govt took over.
Chinese are not investing anywhere as we speak.CPEC can be dead or alive i am only concerned about Pakistan.
It seems to be a thing in PDF but does calling someone"kiddo" add weight to your argument?
Immature and condescending in the extreme.

No spoon feeding for trolls. Use google.
Hahaha i didn't expected anything substantial in that regards from fanboys and you are just on mark:lol:
Just go through thread progress and mindset of whole political lot comes on surface.

Shelved... No

Scaled back... Yes

I just want two things done... 1. Gwadar to move forward as planned... 2. Connect Pakistan via GB to China direct by rail all the way to Gwadar. Game changed forever .

Orange train.. pink metro... Highway to mud hut... Cancelled..m don't care much.

Pakistan will be directly lined to China and Europe via Gwadar and rail.
Whatever you are smoking is pretty much strong shit.

If you don't have reply of what i said or you can't debunk l,jusy shut your bloody hole.

So a project almost 85% complete being put on halt would be helpful for Pakistan,i hope you have got any idea about cost over runs and time frame of projects.

Why don't you move forward and open a thread about all such developments?
This would save you from idiotic claims of anti Pakistan & anti-mars agenda,on top of that it would put silence on all those who are questioning PTI.

Shut up fool.

Hahaha i didn't expected anything substantial in that regards from fanboys and you are just on mark:lol:
Just go through thread progress and mindset of whole political lot comes on surface.

Whatever you are smoking is pretty much strong shit.
I know why you're burning...so keep burning in anger. Your master will pay you the check and then you can smoke the hubble bubble with your anti-Pakistan in some Arab cafe.

I know why you're burning...so keep burning in anger..
I am pretty much amused by level of intellect being displayed by PTI fanboys who are well educated.
Once i saw same half-witted behaviour by PMLN,PPP,ANP and MQM supporters but i gave them benefit of being mostly ill informed,idiot and
illiterate but now i have reached on conclusion that supporters of all parties are same.
PERIOD.

Look mate, say what you want but keep it mature and adult. It gives your post, which may be perfectly valid otherwise, a feeling of arrogance and overbearance.
I get that but just go through thread.

Once i saw same half-witted behaviour by PMLN,PPP,ANP and MQM supporters but i gave them benefit of being mostly ill informed,idiot and
You will be surprised to know most of the educated or bahut ziada educated pakistanis support these political parties

Your master will pay you the check and then you can smoke the hubble bubble with your anti-Pakistan in some Arab cafe.
Unfortuneately i don't smoke and i have no master.

You will be surprised to know most of the educated or bahut ziada educated pakistanis support these political parties
Unfortuneately,these are just all jugglers making an idiot out of Pakistanis.
Sharifs and Zaradris have looted Pakistan like street thugs,but see them enjoying Jails on our money.
Nawaz and Zardari or not in jail,they are on picnic.

Noora thinks he can stop CPEC LOL
CPEC hai bail gari nahi kai koi rook lai ga.

It's almost complete,it's just costing us more money.Only viable solution is to run it and make money.

Anything you would like to debunk,other then usual
rhetorics?

https://www.samaa.tv/news/government/2019/08/orange-line-project-to-be-completed-by-2020-court-told/

The link states that the Orange project will be completed by 2020. Nothing more. WHERE is the evidence that CPEC has been stopped? Opinion pieces and conjectures mean NOTHING & don't count.

A lot of experts believe that cpec is dead, they have given reasons for it.

And those that belong to the race and nation that calls for the death and destruction of the Pakistani race and nation wouldn't say anything else..........:lol:

Think you are getting your info from the same indian source that claimed that the iaf killed exactly 300 terrorists in Balakot and shot down an F-16..............:lol:

Phase 1 was for Infrastructure & Power projects.You now have motorways from Karachi to Peshawar.Energy requirements are fulfilled.Only areas which have load sheddings are those where people do not pay their bills.
Phase 2 is for government of Pakistan to make policies and attract investors.This will be the gauge on which the performance of PTI will be measured.At the moment Assembling units are moving from China to other countries.If GOP plays their cards well they can attract a lot of FDI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom