What's new

CPEC row: Congress calls on PM Modi to question China over ‘threat’

Well now, even simple comprehension is suspect...
And I don't really blame you, good terrorist, bad terrorist is a key feature for Planet Pakistan.

Is Mukti Bahini, which India supported, terrorist? If not, then how can one consider these freedom loving separatist leaders terrorist?

You are obviously confused in your own jingoism.

I am not surprised. CPEC is threat to Chabhar port or whatever that name is. Of course, Indians insecurity is expected at large. :D

Is Mukti Bahini, which India supported, terrorist? If not, then how can one consider these freedom loving separatist leaders terrorist?

You are obviously confused in your own jingoism.
Mukti Bahini did not lob grenades in Islamabad, did not blow up railway stations, hotels and bakeries in lahore. And if they were indeed a terrorist organisation that formed an independent nation of Bangladesh why would your own country recognize them as a sovereign state, shouldn't Pakistan and the rest of the world denounce them as terrorist state and not recognize them as the rest of the world (minus KSA and Pakistan offcourse) treated the "Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan". .A slight bit of reading might help your cause.

As far as Jingoism, I am not the one with a terrorist on his DP, Although my DP does remind a few of the havoc the little jeep caused.

Last edited:
Mukti Bahini did not lob grenades in Islamabad, did not blow up railway stations, hotels and bakeries in lahore. And if they were indeed a terrorist organisation that formed an independent nation of Bangladesh why would your own country recognize them as a sovereign state, shouldn't Pakistan and the rest of the world denounce them as terrorist state and not recognize them as the rest of the world (minus KSA and Pakistan offcourse) treated the "Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan". .A slight bit of reading might help your cause.

Your arbitrary definition of how separatist leaders must act is passé. Mandela and IRA do not fit your monologue. You're also forgetting UAE and, mind you, the same Taliban are not even considered terrorist now, according to White House. You should take your own advice and do "a slight bit of reading to help your cause".

China will spend $45Bn, Chinese companies, Chinese engineers will do all construction work, Chinese companies will operate highways (collect toll tax once operational), chinese companies will transit their goods through this corridor to middle east and beyond, Chinese companies will import natural gas and other raw materials through this corridor at a cheaper rate. What will pakistan do? Provide cheap labor and security. Maybe a few hotels along the roads, a few brothels to entertain chinese and a few Chinese restaurants to feed them.

Game changer

India will have to take CPEC, its up to them how they want to take it ....... laying down, standing or sitting, there is no escape and no end to it........... Better not resist .......... it will hurt more because we aren't using any lubricants. Take it slowly and easily it would still hurt but once done you will enjoy it. Or to make it more easy to understand in language that is better understood in your part of the region "if you cannot stop it then enjoy it" Samaj to gay he ho gay ............

@Sinopakfriend is there any Chinese remedy that can help soothe the pain?

Your arbitrary definition of how separatist leaders must act is passé. Mandela and IRA do not fit your monologue. You're also forgetting UAE and, mind you, the same Taliban are not even considered terrorist now, according to White House. You should take your own advice and do "a slight bit of reading to help your cause".

Looks like you conveniently ignored the part of recognizing Bangladesh as a Sovereign state? If Mukti Bahini was a terror organisation, why would you recognize the state?

and

During its time in power, the Taliban regime, or "Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan", gained diplomatic recognition from only three states: the United Arab Emirates, Pakistan, and Saudi Arabia, all of which provided substantial aid. The other nations including the United Nations recognized the government of the Islamic State of Afghanistan (parts of whom were part of the United Front (Northern Alliance) as the legitimate government of Afghanistan.

India will have to take CPEC, its up to them how they want to take it ....... laying down, standing or sitting, there is no escape and no end to it........... Better not resist .......... it will hurt more because we aren't using any lubricants. Take it slowly and easily it would still hurt but once done you will enjoy it. Or to make it more easy to understand in language that is better understood in your part of the region "if you cannot stop it then enjoy it" Samaj to gay he ho gay ............

@Sinopakfriend is there any Chinese remedy that can help soothe the pain?
coming from an experienced lady, who went from being a mistress to US to being a playmate of china:D

You are not bothered yet you still discuss the same topic, you and your kind have so much obsession about Pakistan and ISI that I can't find any example anywhere else. Whatever our history s much better than yours, don't get there otherwise I can give you history lessons about your ancestors.
be my guest, not so long in history, your and my ancestors were same.

@MilSpec

Thank you for confirming ............... pains is there and as I said better not resist .............. it will help.

Now if your little ego won't mind would you explain what was objectionable content in my post compared to this

China will spend $45Bn, Chinese companies, Chinese engineers will do all construction work, Chinese companies will operate highways (collect toll tax once operational), chinese companies will transit their goods through this corridor to middle east and beyond, Chinese companies will import natural gas and other raw materials through this corridor at a cheaper rate. What will pakistan do? Provide cheap labor and security. Maybe a few hotels along the roads, a few brothels to entertain chinese and a few Chinese restaurants to feed them.

or this Indian sh*t

coming from an experienced lady, who went from being a mistress to US to being a playmate of china:D

@WAJsal

@MilSpec

Thank you for confirming ............... pains is there and as I said better not resist .............. it will help.

Now if your little ego won't mind would you explain what was objectionable content in my post compared to this

or this Indian sh*t

@WAJsal
what's your point his post was also rated

learn to carry a discourse like a civilized person, if someone engages in filthy language report the post, you don't have to stoop to their level. Do you use such language with your friends and family. Remember, your language is the direct representation of how you were raised, if not for your sake, atleast maintain the dignity of your upbringing.

Yeah when I highlighted that post. After you were done with my post before that, that Indian sh*ty post was there for days all the while when you were busy posting your comments on this thread. And if your excuse is you did not read it then what sort of TTC or whatever you are who does not even read the whole thread.

Your hypocrisy and bigotry is open for everyone to see. And I did not expect any lesser from an Indian. Now rate this too.

@WAJsal @WebMaster I won't ask for reversal of negative ratings but at least promote someone who is mentally stable, capable and fair to be a TTA or TTC on your forum.............. not someone who is biased and a hypocrite.

learn to carry a discourse like a civilized person, if someone engages in filthy language report the post, you don't have to stoop to their level. Do you use such language with your friends and family. Remember, your language is the direct representation of how you were raised, if not for your sake, atleast maintain the dignity of your upbringing.

Go lecture someone who does not understand you. I have been reading you and know how much fair of a person you are. So let's stop there and don't come up with lame excuses to hide your own incompetency and retarded biased mentality.

Yeah when I highlighted that post. After you were done with my post before that, that Indian sh*ty post was there for days all the while when you were busy posting your comments on this thread. And if your excuse is you did not read it then what sort of TTC or whatever you are who does not even read the whole thread.

Your hypocrisy and bigotry is open for everyone to see. And I did not expect any lesser from an Indian. Now rate this too.

@WAJsal @WebMaster I won't ask for reversal of negative ratings but at least promote someone who is mentally stable, capable and fair to be a TTA or TTC on your forum.............. not someone who is biased and a hypocrite.

Go lecture someone who does not understand you. I have been reading you and know how much fair of a person you are. So let's stop there and don't come up with lame excuses to hide your own incompetency and retarded biased mentality.
continue trolling.

So highlighting a hiding hypocrite is trolling? Are you that insecure? Really.

What part of reporting posts don't you get. You took it upon yourself to violate the forum regulations to insult nationality and use profanity, and now you are crying about a rating and indulging in personal insults. And in this exchange I hope you realize I haven't used a single personal comment to belittle or demean you, but you on the other hand can stop from indulging in slander, you could have just edited you post to get the rating reversed.
@waz @Horus @Irfan Baloch

Really? 'Baffled'? 'Immature'? :woot: You choice of words is pretty amusing! Lol!

And aren't you ashamed of letting thousands of Chinese build colonies permanently for themselves in GB and Balochistan for the ostensible reason of 'execution' and 'maintenance' of projects? A Pakistani poster himself mentioned that he needed a permit to enter the Chinese settlements in GB! :azn: You guys can't even enter your own area anymore! Wow! Will GB and parts of Balochistan soon become an autonomous region of China like Tibet? Only time will tell.

Keep getting high on misinformation and brainwashing being fed to you by your media, CPEC will go in full swing and so will the regional economic integration of Central and South Asia. Your right wing regime can do nothing other than to learn to live with it !!!

Calling a bigot and a hypocrite a hypocrite is what I was told to do all my life. And I am not going to change for you.

Edit my post? did you even bother asking me this? You conveniently skipped the sh*tty Indian posts and started negatively rating my post first. That sh*tty Indian post was posted Tuesday meaning three days before and you were already commenting here on this thread when I joined the thread ................ why couldn't you rate him well before I highlighted your biased way of operating?

Well who am I arguing with I forgot you come from a country where sitting Ministers call other independent countries hell and ladies get charged for saying otherwise. Such behavior should have been expected of anyone who originates from that ********.
I did not see his post. it's as simple as that.My first post was on pg4 responding to his post..And when I did I rated the offensive post.

Last edited:
I did not see his post. it's as simple as that.My first post was on pg4 responding to his post..And when I did I rated the offensive post.

I have already questioned your credentials in GHQ for the same reason (you are a TTA and you don't read the thread before sharing your views?). I don't wish to further engage you on this.

Back
Top Bottom