What's new

“CPEC is not a game-changer, it’s game over” : Kaiser Bengali

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the fail is so bad.

This Bengali author is just an idiot .

Actually it is 100% India's business because this whole affair of CPEC has been orchestrated by India's external intelligence agency, RAW. RAW bribed the politicians and media of Pakistan to paint a rosy picture of CPEC removed from reality and brainwashed the Pakistani public.

@Kaptaan @Oscar @Horus @The Sandman @Stephen Cohen
LOL EPIC FAIL.

All Pakistani are pro-CPEC.

If cpec is game over for pakistan,why are bharatis so worried about it?

More randi rona by bharat mata!!

Why are any of you reading beyond the portion where he is

"consultant/national coordinator for Benazir Income Support Programme (BISP)"

That piece right there should have been enough for everyone to stop reading and disregard the "expert".

Look at these figures @SpArK and I want your comments about them?Look at these shocking facts about Pakistan's power sector. A enemy of Pakistan could have not have done a better job of punishing the country.

Pak Coal - Less then 1%
India Coal- More then 69%

Expensive Oil

India - Less then 1%
Pak - More then 35%

You do understand that the biggest chunk of CPEC investment is going to change Pakistans addiction to oil. Dams and coal fired stations are being built to reduce the oil addiction. Please tell me what effects that will have and why that is so bad?
If you look at other countries coal always forms a significant chunk of production. Oil is the most expensive way of producing power. Only filthy oil rich countries like Saudia or UAE can afford oil as power. Yet our governments have made one of the most poorest countries on earth Pakistan turn to oil. I mean somebody somewhere needs hanging for doing this. What sort of perverted logic is this?
This is also the doing of Pakistan's enemy. Since 1970s, RAW has been bribing Pakistan's government to take such harmful decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom