What's new

CPEC CHINA-PAKISTAN ECONOMIC CORRIDOR A ‘COLLUSIVE MILITARY THREAT’: IAF CHIEF

indians (its my opinion) if you had any brains you would keep ur non aligned status intact and still get benefits from usa you would act like the big brother to ur neighbors around you solve Kashmir issue and use cpec to your benefit infact IMAGINE what cpec could do in the next 100 years if their was no KASHMIR DISPUTE
do you really think india /pak /china will be happy if the current border lines become permanent?

Entire Indian game plan is falling apart due to CPEC. And, their worst nightmares are realizing:
1. China becoming a two-ocean power - the other being the Indian ocean.
2. Chinese presence at the choking energy transport points.
3. Bypassing Malacca straights and Indian strongholds like Andaman islands.
4. Plausible Chinese presence all along the western border including Kashmir.

Bottom-line: China is getting hold on more anti-India leverages.

If the Indian strategists are not in panic mode then who will be???
I thought usa was the biggest power in indian ocean, not india

The same logic India was created after Independence. Legal accession:azn:. We never had to annex much of the regions. It was left to the country by the Brits. India didn't capture any regions. Now please don't start with Kashmir, it has already been discussed back and forth.
Plebiscite was not much popular during those times, it's the ruler who decides to join whom. Most of the rulers at that time joined India. Since independence movement was through the entire India, the identity slowly build up to a single nation.

I think you read Indian text books only. Try to read independent source to understand India better. India is a thread to every single neighbor she have from day one.

This just proves Indians have a mental inferiority complex, cant digest CPEC.

do you really think india /pak /china will be happy if the current border lines become permanent?

I thought usa was the biggest power in indian ocean, not india
no brother i do not think so

Thread to what? :lol: Now I see you read books very well. Please don't quote me if you got nothing to say than some random crap which makes no sense. I don't know what your history teaches you, but when I read external sources, both my text books and the sources are pretty much the same. And my history don't teach us India-Pakistan war. The high school history chapters ended with India gaining Independence:enjoy: and the bloody partition that followed. Now it's modern era which I didn't get a chance to study.

Wow you are the only one who laugh at auto correct. Carryon

CHINA-PAKISTAN ECONOMIC CORRIDOR A ‘COLLUSIVE MILITARY THREAT’: IAF CHIEF
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 14, 2017 BY INDIANDEFENSE NEWS

AIr_Chief_Marshal_BS_Dhanoa.jpg

Induction of LCA, LCA MK1A, Rafale and balance of contracted Su-30 MKI aircraft in the pipeline, says Air Chief Marshal Dhanoa
CHIEF of IAF Air Chief Marshal B S Dhanoa
slammed China and Pakistan for building an Economic corridor, which mostly runs through the Azad Kashmir, a territory illegally annexed by the neighboring country.

In his first interview after assuming the office of the IAF Chief, he termed the 46 billion corridor as a ‘collusive military threat’.

“CPEC (China, Pakistan Economic Corridor) is an emerging contentious issue and has the potential of leveraging a collusive military threat. The geostrategic alignment of nations would require being factored in our plans,” Air Chief Marshal Dhanoa said told BharatShakti Defence news portal.

“We have optimized own force application plans with existing resources to protect our national interests. With the implementation of our acquisition plans, this capability will systematically improve. “Our operational plans are continuously reviewed to factor any emerging challenges in the changing threat scenario,” he said, adding that modernisation plans would bolster the IAF’s capabilities to counter military challenges in the future. Spelling out his top priorities, the IAF Chief said enhancing the security of the air bases and installation to thwart a possible ‘Pathankot type Fidayeen attack’ and furthering the combat potential not only by operationalising planned inductions but also through indigenisation and training, will continue to remain his focus areas.

Asked about the fighter squadron strength, which was depleting faster, the Air Chief said modernisation plans were being executed with a two-pronged objective of induction of state-of-the-art fighter aircraft and upgradation of existing fighter fleet to ensure their operational relevance, in the light of rapid technological advancement in the field of Defence equipment.
Induction of fighters, including LCA, LCA MK1A, Rafale and balance of contracted Su-30 MKI aircraft were in the pipeline.

Further, he said, the suitable fighter aircraft were also planned to be inducted through ‘Make in India’ route. “Comprehensive upgrade of Mirage 2000, MiG-29 and Jaguar fleet is under progress and IAF is in discussion with HAL and OEM to define the contours of Su-30 MKI enhancement program.

http://www.indiandefensenews.in/2017/02/china-pakistan-economic-corridor.html
Seriously this person look last. How can be a road is military threat to IAF chief.

Back
Top Bottom